Project X New Comic - Page 1

Official Comic of the game.
User avatar
Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 819
Joined: April 25th, 2015, 7:02 pm
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: Avalice
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #37002 by Some Dragon Person » July 18th, 2015, 5:26 pm

Awesome job so far! As much as I want to, I don't really have spare money to donate for the continuation of a porn comic. :(
Also, might be alone on this but I think the characters look a bit too chubby, when you look at Pili and Mili in the cut scenes their hips aren't quite as wide. Can't complain too much though, overall this is still awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing more of the comic, but if it's completed too quickly, would it spoil any of the games story? I assume the comic will be more based around Venus and her motivation though, to give her more character than simply "I'm a pink slime girl who can make penises with my body, I will rape you now."
Image
User avatar
LoganStorm
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Posts: 66
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 9:13 pm
Favorite Character: Vanilla
Location: UK
Gender: None specified - None specified
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43765 by LoganStorm » February 15th, 2016, 1:04 am

Oh wow!
I..I have to say this is awesome, I love the the level of skill and effort that's gone into this.
Verus Amare Viceres Omins
User avatar
Lyric
Worm
Worm
Posts: 214
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 11:57 pm
Favorite Character: Shadow
Location: Maine, USA
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43806 by Lyric » February 16th, 2016, 4:33 am

It's a shame that the comic never got continued (and probably won't)
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Seraphic
Banned
Banned
Posts: 358
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 9:37 am
Favorite Character: Shadow
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Female - Female
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43814 by Seraphic » February 16th, 2016, 2:06 pm

It was a real good one as well to be honest.
User avatar
LoganStorm
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Posts: 66
Joined: February 10th, 2016, 9:13 pm
Favorite Character: Vanilla
Location: UK
Gender: None specified - None specified
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43852 by LoganStorm » February 16th, 2016, 9:17 pm

That is a shame as it looked so promising.
Verus Amare Viceres Omins
User avatar
francyszz3
Evil Zu
Evil Zu
Posts: 564
Joined: July 29th, 2014, 12:51 am
Favorite Character: Zu
Location: Argentina
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43857 by francyszz3 » February 16th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Some Dragon Person wrote:Awesome job so far! As much as I want to, I don't really have spare money to donate for the continuation of a porn comic. :(
Also, might be alone on this but I think the characters look a bit too chubby, when you look at Pili and Mili in the cut scenes their hips aren't quite as wide. Can't complain too much though, overall this is still awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing more of the comic, but if it's completed too quickly, would it spoil any of the games story? I assume the comic will be more based around Venus and her motivation though, to give her more character than simply "I'm a pink slime girl who can make penises with my body, I will rape you now."


I don't like the artstyle of Palcomix they don't know draw boobs or butts,i prefeer wait until other author
Well it have to wait PX gains more fame then probably will appear people interesed in the comic
Spoiler: show
Image

She comes back!
User avatar
Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin
Posts: 819
Joined: April 25th, 2015, 7:02 pm
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: Avalice
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43889 by Some Dragon Person » February 17th, 2016, 1:49 pm

francyszz3 wrote:I don't like the artstyle of Palcomix they don't know draw boobs or butts,i prefeer wait until other author. Well it have to wait PX gains more fame then probably will appear people interesed in the comic

Yeah, to be honest I'm a bit glad they aren't continuing the comic because this way we can get someone else who will draw Pili and Mili with less flab.
Image
User avatar
francyszz3
Evil Zu
Evil Zu
Posts: 564
Joined: July 29th, 2014, 12:51 am
Favorite Character: Zu
Location: Argentina
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #43894 by francyszz3 » February 17th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Some Dragon Person wrote:Yeah, to be honest I'm a bit glad they aren't continuing the comic because this way we can get someone else who will draw Pili and Mili with less flab.

But is supposed all the Zeta Team knows how draw,even me,Zeta Neoeclipse,Pen knows how draw good curves of a woman,when the game is done and the comic not,probably they'll do that job even i can colaborate
Spoiler: show
Image

She comes back!
User avatar
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Posts: 447
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 7:12 pm
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: Colombia
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Project X New Comic - Page 1

Post #46706 by Delta JZ-10 » June 22nd, 2016, 10:38 pm

It is a pity that did not follow continuing with comics.
No, not one more step, I do not want to see your dirty army in my empire, get out of here immediately.
Spoiler: show
Image

Return to “Project X: The Comic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest