Post your reviews of the game.
ShadeTheApocalypse
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Stage 5 Review

Post #55897 by ShadeTheApocalypse » September 30th, 2017, 5:01 am

Project X Love Potion Disaster 7.4 Stage 5 Review

Some Notes about the Review: It's my first review on a game in general so go easy on me. I'm going to be biased in certain portions because that's the best way to judge it. I won't include much on Tails because I don't like playing as him, so again, go easy on me. I will only be commenting on the content within Stage 5 and nothing more.

Overall Rating:
9/10

Gameplay:

It was as it should be. It didn't have enemies that randomly came out of nowhere, enemies that were capable of completely murdering you with one wrong move, nor anything that just made the game a lot harder than it should be. The only part that really can be commented on is the Cavern with Zazz's ship thing. The difficulty, to say the least, extremely jumped. Even without the special move, it felt a lot harder than I think it should've been (Though I may just suck at that part). Honestly, it would've been a bit more bearable to give a little more room to walk around or at least have the enemies spawn in a way that you don't get corned easily. Having to play as Zeta so I don't burn through continues isn't fun.

Rapes:

The rapes, for all of the characters (except Tails because I haven't played as him), really looked well done and definitely worth the time it took for the update to be released. As well as, the fact that the characters all seemed to enjoy the rapes in Stage 5 just made them that much better. However, all of the characters' rapes with Zeena seemed more like actual rape than any other scene in the game, like they were actually being punished. This is especially evident in the scene with Zeena's clone and Amy. I don't know if some people don't mind it, or it's something they prefer but, although the rapes are high quality and definitely interesting with the zoom on them, it (personally) feels wrong to even watch the rape (considering it actually looks like rape). Despite that though, if these are the kinds of rapes we'll get in the future, I'm honestly willing to wait months for another stage.

Misc. Notes:

I don't have much else to say besides that the update is definitely worth the wait. (Sad that the enemies weren't added into the gallery). Definitely looking forward to the next stage (just hoping the rapes don't look like rapes again). Also, Amy's sprite being enlarged(for lack of a better term) to match the body types of Zeta and Rouge in the Boar rapes and the raptor rapes (Though it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me) seems strange though, it's not a major problem that needs immediate fixing. As well as, unlocking the Chaos Emerald should be a bit more straight forward and instead of it being as fast as possible, it would be interesting to have to time it correctly to the tiki dude (for lack of a better name).
Kenji
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Re: Stage 5 Review

Post #55899 by Kenji » September 30th, 2017, 7:21 am

ShadeTheApocalypse wrote:Project X Love Potion Disaster 7.4 Stage 5 Review

Some Notes about the Review: It's my first review on a game in general so go easy on me. I'm going to be biased in certain portions because that's the best way to judge it. I won't include much on Tails because I don't like playing as him, so again, go easy on me. I will only be commenting on the content within Stage 5 and nothing more.

Overall Rating:
9/10

Gameplay:

It was as it should be. It didn't have enemies that randomly came out of nowhere, enemies that were capable of completely murdering you with one wrong move, nor anything that just made the game a lot harder than it should be. The only part that really can be commented on is the Cavern with Zazz's ship thing. The difficulty, to say the least, extremely jumped. Even without the special move, it felt a lot harder than I think it should've been (Though I may just suck at that part). Honestly, it would've been a bit more bearable to give a little more room to walk around or at least have the enemies spawn in a way that you don't get corned easily. Having to play as Zeta so I don't burn through continues isn't fun.

Rapes:

The rapes, for all of the characters (except Tails because I haven't played as him), really looked well done and definitely worth the time it took for the update to be released. As well as, the fact that the characters all seemed to enjoy the rapes in Stage 5 just made them that much better. However, all of the characters' rapes with Zeena seemed more like actual rape than any other scene in the game, like they were actually being punished. This is especially evident in the scene with Zeena's clone and Amy. I don't know if some people don't mind it, or it's something they prefer but, although the rapes are high quality and definitely interesting with the zoom on them, it (personally) feels wrong to even watch the rape (considering it actually looks like rape). Despite that though, if these are the kinds of rapes we'll get in the future, I'm honestly willing to wait months for another stage.

Misc. Notes:

I don't have much else to say besides that the update is definitely worth the wait. (Sad that the enemies weren't added into the gallery). Definitely looking forward to the next stage (just hoping the rapes don't look like rapes again). Also, Amy's sprite being enlarged(for lack of a better term) to match the body types of Zeta and Rouge in the Boar rapes and the raptor rapes (Though it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me) seems strange though, it's not a major problem that needs immediate fixing. As well as, unlocking the Chaos Emerald should be a bit more straight forward and instead of it being as fast as possible, it would be interesting to have to time it correctly to the tiki dude (for lack of a better name).

your review was gold good job on ya
Good Day by the Way ;)