Character Combo/Move List for Guide

Frequently Asked Questions and Guides for the Game.
blackmagickfox
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Sally

Character Combo/Move List for Guide

Post #26793 by blackmagickfox » November 23rd, 2014, 4:41 am

I absolutely loved the guide and even more love the game! Amazing work I must say, but I am rather surprised there was no move list when talking about the characters or during the walk-through. I know I must sound like a total noob but I was playing with Zeta, the awesome throbbing, robo-sex kitten :yiff4: lol and I suddenly shot a bolt from her hand, I am like "How the....!" so i know there has to be combos I am missing. HELP!! :yiff3:
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: Character Combo/Move List for Guide

Post #26794 by RobianKnight » November 23rd, 2014, 6:17 am

You press down and right along with the special attack button. That's how I figured it out. The How To section within the game mentions this if you read carefully. Hope this helped. :)
You address the Highlord?
blackmagickfox
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Sally

Post #26825 by blackmagickfox » November 25th, 2014, 12:04 pm

RobianKnight wrote:You press down and right along with the special attack button. That's how I figured it out. The How To section within the game mentions this if you read carefully. Hope this helped. :)

OMG *Facepalm* See I got loled into that false, "This game is so much fun and so easy to play, that who needs instructions!" Lol but ya know, instructions manuals these days have gotten so small.. lol Thank you SOOOO much tho for the help, and I wonder if they ever will bring in more advanced combo systems.. not like a fighting game cuz that would get tedious, but what if you had a special button and alternate special button modifier so that.... let me see how to get you to kinda see what I am thinking, have you ever played SSX? sorta like how you would pull off moves/tricks, have a primary and secondary special attack, but then by holding down one and a direction, the other and a direction or both and a direction, which would allow for all kinda of special moves and perhaps, (so that you don;t have to add TOO many more animations) macro chain existing moves together.. another way to do this is similar to the hold, tap tap release, hold etc you find in the Ninja Gaiden games, which is also a nice control scheme, simplistic yet very capable. Also I could see if you wanted to work some advanced controls for those of us using a game pad, you could use the shoulder buttons and set up two different combos seperatly for dual wielding. maybe even add adult based weapons! Can you imagine Zeta walking down the forest with a giant shotgun looking fuck machine with a dildo nozzle and a splooge tank on the side? lol AWESOME SAUCE! *Hugs tight* anyway all ideas, wonder what everyone thinks of those, tho I already know it would be so much work that it's kinda silly to talk about but i figured I should make some suggestions anyway :oops:
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post #26827 by RobianKnight » November 25th, 2014, 3:13 pm

No problem, man. Happy to help. :)
Ps. Yes, I have played SSX. Really fun series (especially Tricky). And I would like to see more unique combos as well.
You address the Highlord?
pajeropro21
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post #51092 by pajeropro21 » February 8th, 2017, 2:33 am

Discupen pero necesito ayuda con lo de los combos, algunos me los se pero hay otros combos que no me salen como por el uno en el que rouge lanza un murcielago y no se si habran mas??

Return to “Faqs & Guides”