Hidden Areas.

Frequently Asked Questions and Guides for the Game.
FlashGrenade0
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Hidden Areas.

Postby FlashGrenade0 » August 9th, 2014, 5:55 pm

So, I'm honestly surprised no one's made this yet despite just how many users this forum has. So I thought I'd take a crack at this. I'm not gonna go into explicit detail about the hidden area locations because to be quite honest, I do not remember them to the letter. I can only claim to know what stage they're in and what you need to do to get to them. For any that I don't mention, but you all have discovered faster than I, it'd help to mention it to me so I can update this post accordingly. Also it definitely should be noted that this topic will of course host MASSIVE spoilers, so for those wanting to discover those secrets themselves, ignore this thread completely and stop being a nosy-pants. :lol:

EDIT: Area updated for Pumpkin Kingdom. Credit for the find goes to BinaryHedgehog.
EDIT 2: After replaying, re-updated the Egg Argonaut information with the correct directions as well as all the stages' info in regards to what you can receive specifically.

Spoiler: show
Egg Argonaut - Stage 1= Punch around up top where all the vending machines are placed and you'll noticed you can actually punch one. Destroy it and the hidden area's inside. Defeat the stronger enemies within and punch the bot raping the NPC to get the Green Chaos Emerald.

Leaf Forest - Stage 2 = Pretty much a similar story here. Punch around up top til you find a tree you can actually punch. Destroy and the hidden area will open. Inside there'll be two NPCs being raped. Freeing the first one nets you the Red Chaos Emerald. The second one spawns a set of invulnerability pills, and for good reason since the second you get done freeing the two, you'll be swarmed by waves of Earthworm enemies.

Atlantic Ruins - Unknown.

Pumpkin Kingdom - Go down the graveyard path and beyond the grave that says "in memory of", there is a cracked tombstone. Jump behind it and head left and you'll find an orgy going on. Break it up and defeat the Demon King and Queen, which are basically really beefed-up Incubus/Succubus enemies. You'll get two halves of a key. When you reach the second floor of the ghost mansion, enter the door with the heart-shaped lock, inside is a bonus in the form of the White Chaos Emerald. For those that are curious as well, the diary in the middle of the room has a small series of amusing entries about a certain individual depicted throughout the mansion.....

> Not so much a secret I suppose, but when arriving into the Ghostess' mansion, you'll find that as you go you'll see a picture with the curtains drawn closed that says "DO NOT PUNCH THIS!" Getting past the fact that most would do just that anyway just for gits and shiggles, I would advise the more wary not to do so. You'll be satisfied you did.
Last edited by FlashGrenade0 on August 11th, 2014, 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF FUCK-IT-ALL KITTY!! BOW BEFORE THE ALL-CONSUMING AMOUNT OF FUCKS IT DOESN'T POSSESS FOR MOST THINGS!!
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Hidden Areas.

Postby BinaryHedgehog » August 9th, 2014, 6:20 pm

III'VE GOT THE SECRETS!!!
Atlantic Ruins: None
Pumpkin Kingdom: Go down the graveyard path, and beyond the grave that says "in memory of", there is a cracked tombstone, jump behind it and head left. You'll find an orgy going on. Break it up and defeat the two enemies. You'll get two halves of a key. When you reach the second floor of the ghost mansion, enter the door with the heart-shaped lock, inside is a bonus!
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.
C4King
Grounder
Grounder

Postby C4King » April 15th, 2015, 3:50 am

Found It!
Atlantic Ruins - End of stage 1: When you beat the 1st stage without losing a life, you enter the bonus stage. You need to do two things. 1) Don't crash into Eggman or his robots. 2) Collect 100 rings. When you get to the end, a Yellow Chaos Emerald will be there.
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby RobianKnight » April 15th, 2015, 5:59 am

I crashed into Eggman an still got an Emerald. :/
You address the Highlord?
Magma
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby Magma » April 15th, 2015, 9:26 pm

RobianKnight wrote:I crashed into Eggman an still got an Emerald. :/

yea, crashing into anything will not (completely) ruin your chances of getting the emerald,
you just need 100 rings before the bonus stage ends.
Things could always go worse, like stuff could be blowing up...
But when it does, you better make sure it's a glorious explosion!
troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby troy168 » April 15th, 2015, 9:28 pm

I have a question...they said that there's a secret at the bridge at version 5.8, but I haven't see it yet, my suspicions is the background that they show, but I have found nothing...
Adamanttg
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Postby Adamanttg » April 15th, 2015, 10:01 pm

It leads to the same secret area the cemetery does. It's been there since 5.5
When you reach the end of the bridge jump off the bottom part of the bridge near the left side of the screen. It'll take you there automatically. I documented it in my guide after it was pointed out by halfsight.
Seraphic
Banned
Banned
Birthday

Postby Seraphic » April 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Sorry for the bump but I was thinking about the bonus stage for Atlantis Ruins, maybe there should be some specifics that are needed in order to access the level? :/
kvenom
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Silver

Postby kvenom » September 5th, 2017, 4:53 am

Question: does the dancing Masked guy in Futa Village actually means something?
As far as I got it, he was showing some kind of code, here is what I recorded:
Up, Down, Down, Right, Left, Up, Punch

Where should I use this code?
:pingas: - Behold the power of my Pingas Rocket!
WhiteWhiskey
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby WhiteWhiskey » February 13th, 2018, 2:53 am

Stand between him and the door next to him. You have to enter the commands really fast though.