BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Amy

Re: Anal sex content

Post #51956 by gamerXXX459 » April 7th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Some Dragon Person wrote:
gamerXXX459 wrote:not only anal
Zu had quite a few pussy interactions
the squid moto bug spider eel and chao all caused some form of pussy play or fuck with her

That's why I said pretty much only, because she had a few animations with vaginal stuff, but the ratio between anal and vaginal is around 10 to 1.

well its hard to read minds sometimes..people take that kinda thing two different ways..

so ya know..forces me to guess..at what a person truely means..when some1 says.."pretty much all anal"..sometimes that can be thought of as ALL anal no vag..

and well..could mean exactly as u say...

but ya know..as ima guy..i usually just guess..especially when it comes to the female mind
Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post #52327 by Some Dragon Person » April 19th, 2017, 6:28 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:well its hard to read minds sometimes..people take that kinda thing two different ways..

so ya know..forces me to guess..at what a person truely means..when some1 says.."pretty much all anal"..sometimes that can be thought of as ALL anal no vag..

but ya know..as ima guy..i usually just guess..especially when it comes to the female mind

That's fair enough, some people don't say what they mean. But uh... when it comes to the female mind? I don't know if you're talking about something else, but it seems like you're referring to what I'm thinking, and I'm a guy.
gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post #52357 by gamerXXX459 » April 21st, 2017, 12:43 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:well its hard to read minds sometimes..people take that kinda thing two different ways..

That's fair enough, some people don't say what they mean. But uh... when it comes to the female mind? I don't know if you're talking about something else, but it seems like you're referring to what I'm thinking, and I'm a guy.

just to quote a little something from a game i play..i hope u catch on to this reference..obviously this means not to take me word for word but...

male female whats the difference?
power is beautiful and i've got the power
poor little dragon u must be all lonely now that ur friends are captured
but since u came all the way out here
ill show you a good time!

in other words..male female..doesn't matter whats down there..u can still have a crazy mind of a female even if your a guy and thats why i referenced that character

meh..im being too judgemental for my liking though..and im not even making sense to myself at this point...
think i had one too many nutter butters and edwards pies..and when i get sugar high i lose my mind

NEXT TIME ON GAMERX
more dumb things to say..

bye bye for now lol :trollface: :? :oops: :twisted:
the dingster
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post #52377 by the dingster » April 21st, 2017, 10:36 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:

just to quote a little something from a game i play..i hope u catch on to this reference..obviously this means not to take me word for word but...

in other words..male female..doesn't matter whats down there..u can still have a crazy mind of a female even if your a guy and thats why i referenced that character

meh..im being too judgemental for my liking though..and im not even making sense to myself at this point...
think i had one too many nutter butters and edwards pies..and when i get sugar high i lose my mind

NEXT TIME ON GAMERX

what game is that from? :?
gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post #52380 by gamerXXX459 » April 21st, 2017, 11:35 pm

the dingster wrote:
gamerXXX459 wrote:

NEXT TIME ON GAMERX

what game is that from? :?

chrono trigger one of the games bosses makes that comment in reply to a frog..i just switched frog with dragon since i was speaking to some dragon person
flea the magician is the boss name