Skipping Rapes

Suggestions for the game.
DankMrMeme
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zu

Skipping Rapes

Post #55047 by DankMrMeme » August 22nd, 2017, 3:43 pm

When playing through the levels (specifically Pumpkin Kingdom or the stage that spams ghosts) I find it very annoying to have to wait for the ghost to jerk itself off, and I think other people do as well. Adding a control that would skip the rape would be extremely helpful. :)
Example: A certain key would be pressed and it skips the rape and goes to the part where the clothes magically reappear on the character.
Last edited by DankMrMeme on August 24th, 2017, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow the Dark
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Shadow

Re: Skipping Rapes

Post #55050 by Shadow the Dark » August 22nd, 2017, 5:15 pm

DankMrMeme wrote:When playing through the levels (specifically Pumpkin Kingdom or the stage that spams ghosts) I find it very annoying to have to wait for the ghost to jerk itself off, and I think other people do as well. Adding a control that would skip the rape would be extremely helpful. :)

I have the same opinion.
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post #55280 by CoxTH » August 31st, 2017, 10:47 am

I have to disagree with you there. You see, besides the health damage the rape also inflicts a time penalty on you, so the rapes taking some time is actually part of the gameplay.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
mare222
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post #55281 by mare222 » August 31st, 2017, 12:29 pm

or just speed it up if they wounld skip
Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post #55386 by Some Dragon Person » September 6th, 2017, 2:39 am

CoxTH wrote:I have to disagree with you there. You see, besides the health damage the rape also inflicts a time penalty on you, so the rapes taking some time is actually part of the gameplay.

This could be fixed by simply adding a timer for each animation which counts down over its duration, and removing the remaining duration with that timer's value if you choose to skip the animation. I think this is something that would be good to implement, as it would also let people skip animations that turn them off.
Kenshi_Wolf
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #55943 by Kenshi_Wolf » October 3rd, 2017, 3:20 pm

Honestly i'm on the side of 'skip' particularly for stages 4 and 5. With how many Long animations start showing up in these. particularly in the full on 1 on 6 brawls. You're likely to lose a life just on the timer even if you where only raped once or twice because of how long some of these animations go on for.
mare222
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post #55944 by mare222 » October 3rd, 2017, 3:43 pm

I'm for speed up than skip
Unwanted_Fox
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Cream

Post #55958 by Unwanted_Fox » October 4th, 2017, 2:12 am

So basically you want a clean version of the game which they are already working on after they complete this game?
If so just wait for that because it would make no sense to speed up the animations or have a skip button. This may come off as a dick thing to say not trying to sound that way just do not see any other way of saying it besides just get better at the game. Everyone wants to blame the game instead of themselves I can speed through his game like water it only takes me 2 minutes per stage it is called not getting hit and using combos. Like I said not trying to sound mean just doesn't make sense to me what you are suggesting.
Spoiler: show