AI Controlled Player 2

Suggestions for the game.
TheFishedFish
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Sonic
AI Controlled Player 2

Postby TheFishedFish » February 13th, 2018, 12:29 am

I think it'd be a cool idea if there was a feature where you could enter a sort of 1.5 Player Mode, where there's the player controlled by, well, the player, and then an ally controlled by an AI (Computer). I think it'd give people a little more reason to use the 2 Player Mode, so if they have nobody to play the game with (does anyone actually even do that with a Hentai Game though?), they can still enjoy the 2 Player Mode without having to control both players.

I don't know. It just seems like an idea to make 2 Player Mode a little more used.
WhiteWhiskey
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: AI Controlled Player 2

Postby WhiteWhiskey » February 13th, 2018, 6:13 am

As much as I would like this idea, it would also be a lot more work to program the AI for that than any enemy in the game.

The AI for most enemies seems to be 'Player enters Range'>"Execute Command Grab"

An AI player would require better AI to account for the differing ranges of character attacks, specific plains they are on as well as some way to not make every enemy command grab an auto fail with their special (Which would kind of break the game if the NPC ally never got grabbed)