Happy Thanksgiving

Post whatever you want.
Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Papanomics » November 23rd, 2018, 12:50 pm

I'm 99% percent sure this is just a USA holiday, but it's self explanatory. Emphasize thanks for the wonderful things you do have, help those in need if your means allow, spend time with people who make your life worth living.

So while I'm not sure if this is a special day around the world, I want to say thank you to everyone involved in the making of this free game we never deserved. You've dedicated hours and hours (probably weeks or even months) of your free and valuable time, have put a ton of effort and have really shown your talents in terms of making a game with an added NSFW feature.

It's easy to take something like this for granted, and expect and demand more. But this game (and this will sound stupid) has actually at one point, helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I can't confidently say that I would be here without the influence this game had on me in a moment where my mind dipped into the darkest, murkiest parts of my psyche. It's not just the game, the people involved are very decent and ambitious people. They could change the characters and sell this on DL Site or something and make a pretty penny. Instead, it became a passion project.

I know the team has gone through some ups and downs, and a lot of it came from users like me. And for that, I will forever be sorry. This team was full of life, excitement and an attitude that brimmed with confidence. It was awesome reading about their plans.

I am very thankful for what you all have done, may continue to do, and how it's kept this little corner of the internet excited, hopeful, and rooting for a bunch of talented artists (and perverts) from around the world.

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!
The Forum Villain. Apparently.