For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Lordagony
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Shadow

Re: The Prison of Lights (+18) RP

Post #52831 by Lordagony » May 13th, 2017, 8:52 am

Vulhiem patts himself down from the embers of the flames and makes sure he hasnt broken anything then buckles his pants back up slightly bushing that a woman told him to buckle up too as he looks to wilma he yells fine but dont kill her i wish to have a word to her to try at least reason with her he picks himself up and grabs his rapier that was droped
:evil: let see if ya can beat me
Mythril Knight
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post #52838 by Mythril Knight » May 13th, 2017, 4:36 pm

"I don't think that is going to work and Cedric is right we have to stop her" Tolaren says, starting off down the corridor after the spider woman. He decides he is going to try the fire once more and aims a ways in front of the spider so as to try to make a wall of flames to slow her down.
Lordagony
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post #52843 by Lordagony » May 13th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Sneering at the comment vulhiem charges at the spider girl jumping from vine to vine to get high enough andusing his speed to get to grapple her but this time to hold my rapier to her throughy to try and end this fight peacefully as he dose this he yells IM NOT GONNA LET ANOTHER SPEICES BE KILLED OFF IN THR NAME OF JUSTICR IVE SEEN WHERE THAT GOSE
Last edited by Lordagony on May 14th, 2017, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomTiger
Big
Big
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #52847 by RandomTiger » May 13th, 2017, 11:07 pm

Delvan put his crossbow somewhere where it wasn't on hand so he could draw open the tome and looking at it some curious as to what it could do. He flipped a few pages following behind the spider women and the others. lets see let's see are there any offensive spells? He could only hope as he followed behind everyone trying to figure out some way to help.
My homosexuality might not be a virus but, my kindness hopefully is.
owenisthe1
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post #52854 by owenisthe1 » May 14th, 2017, 12:33 am

Tolaren Knowledge Roll (Critical Fail)
Tolaren tries to create a wall of flame using the sword, but as he tries to do so a sharp pain suddenly runs through his head completely messing with his concentration. Still trying to conjure up the flames they begin to flail around frantically nearly hitting Delvan, Wilma, Ada and nearly hit Faye, she is barely able to get out of the way of the flames as she takes cover behind Delvan. As Tolaren tries to control the flames, the sword becomes engulfed in them leaving several burns on his hands (4 damage) and subsequently causing him to drop the sword. The flames slowly retreat inwards back where they came from and the room now seems darker than what it was before as several of the insects and flowers perished in the flames.

Spider Girl Willpower (Pass)
Wilma hurls all kinds of abuse at the spider-girl and while very hurtful (9 emotional damage) it's not enough to stop her from attempting to flee the scene.

Vulheim and Cedric Agility vs the Spider (Spider Wins)
Cedric and Vulheim use the vines and plant life that surround them to launch themselves at the spider on the ceiling, however predicting their actions the spider nimbly dodges to the side of their attacks and throws several balls of web back at them, they wrap around the feet of Cedric and Vulheim causing them to fall over. Cedric tries to use his claws to tear through the web, but it is far too strong for him to do so.

Delvan Knowledge Roll (Pass)
After the incident with Tolaren's sword with Faye now looking over his shoulder he stumbles across one of the talismans with a lightning symbol on it. Guessing that was probably what he wanted he reaches out to touch the talisman, as he does so the Talisman springs to life, a small, non-painful shock runs through Delvan's mind almost as if the talisman was seeking a command of some sort. Having seemingly found what it wanted two spirit-like war hammers appear above the book, they slam together with great force and send several tendrils of lightning out after the spider girl. They wrap around her legs leaving a rather nasty burn (4 damage) and drag her down from the ceiling and back towards Delvan at an accelerated pace, bringing him face to face with the spider-girl. The war hammers and subsequently the lightning disappear as the power of the talisman fades.

Seeing her friend is in danger, Faye channels her magic and converts into a forceful gust of wind. She releases it point blank into the spider's abdomen blasting her back and away from Delvan (3 damage)
Last edited by owenisthe1 on May 14th, 2017, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Prison of Lights Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

...dive.
Lordagony
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post #52857 by Lordagony » May 14th, 2017, 2:04 am

As vulhiem trips over he trys to try and not break any bones anything as he charges again as he must end this fight without killing her as if he dose he will be just like the baron of his home he yells out to the sider girl one last time listen up girl i dont care if you think kniles is gonna save you but right now you are out numbered, out matched and you are the last of your kind so please for your speices just give up and i promise ill gladly protect you this dose not need to end in genocide with that he contunies his charge to try and grapple her
Mythril Knight
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post #52864 by Mythril Knight » May 14th, 2017, 7:31 am

"Damn" tolaren shouts as his hands burn. It was clear he needs a lot more practice with the fire, he almost hurt the others as well. This weighs on his conscience a bit. (sanity -2) He hears what Vulhiem is saying, he then picks up the sword and runs twords the spider girl "Vulhiem I don't think this one will listen to reason, better to make sure she will not be a threat" he says as he goes for an overhead swing twords the spider girl.
Lordagony
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post #52865 by Lordagony » May 14th, 2017, 7:59 am

Seeing the spider girl about to be splited by torland he changes target from the spider girl and to block torlands blow and if it dosnt work to shove the spidergirl out of the way but as he dose this he thinks to himself i cant let this girl die..... i wont have the same fate that nearly became of me..... i wont.... i shall not ....i promised i wouldn't as he thinks this he starting to crack as his memory is running wild with the truma of his village, his people, his friends and family all being burned and hunted by a corrupt and despotic baron (-2 sanity)
NovaTheJuggerhog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post #52908 by NovaTheJuggerhog » May 16th, 2017, 4:34 am

Wilma ran over to Cedric when he fell over. She drew her sword, said "Need some help with that? Stay still." and then began to cut at the web trapping his feet. As she's doing this, she notices Vulheim trying to block Tolaren's sword and thought to herself, 'What is that idiot doing!? Was he really worth the trouble if he's going to defend the very same thing that just tried to rape him!?'
RandomTiger
Big
Big
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #53009 by RandomTiger » May 19th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Delvan rolled his eyes as he watched the situation play out, he looked over at Faye and then back at the scene playing out in front of him. " Do you think she can be converted Faye? You'd know best." He looked over at his companion letting the rest of them handle the stress of the situation.
My homosexuality might not be a virus but, my kindness hopefully is.

Return to “Role Play”