For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Re: The Prison of Lights (+18) RP

Post #56005 by shadowpaine » October 7th, 2017, 10:26 pm

Connor gasped in pleasure and delight seeing this cute girl so eager to please get loving every second of his rough manner, his hand brush along her hair as he lets her bob her head and lick all around his cock
“That’s right~ get every inch of it~” He said through a moan as he looked into her eyes “I’m going to enjoy this as much as you are~” he occasionally pulled her head down forcing her to deep throat him before speaking again.
“Tell me how eager you are for my cum~ I want to hear that cute voice beg for my cum~”
Lordagony
Squid
Squid

Post #56006 by Lordagony » October 8th, 2017, 12:31 am

Vulhiem looks loving into the spider girls eyes, his body now completely given into pounding her as he starts to feel his cock twitch he grunts oh by lady lucks muff you are soo dam good hmm i hope your ready for a load cherri
:evil: let see if ya can beat me
Ender
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #56013 by Ender » October 8th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Vincent's eyes widen as he sees this strange fluid coming out of the succubi's wound, indicating that this was not in fact an actual succubus, but instead some other kind of creature. Vincent instinctively backs away from the visage of the succubus, drawing his second knife from his belt, he watches the form of the succubus seem to shift and change as the wound fixes itself. He looks at the succubus' sad look, sighing and convincing himself it's just Crocodile Tears before going for another deep stab at the arm, very noticably trying to incapacitate this fake succubus instead of outright killing it.
owenisthe1
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post #56038 by owenisthe1 » October 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Rolls:
Tolaren (Fail)
Cedric and Delvan (Pass)
Vincent (Critical Success)

The fake Wilma's tongue movements started to get faster and faster as Ada could feel herself getting closer to the edge, her moans increasing in volume with each movement until she becomes unable to take it any longer. Ada squirms and writhes as Wilma brings her to a long powerful orgasm, her body is wracked with pleasure as the fake Wilma continues to tease her even as she cums prolonging the orgasm as long as she could, Ada lays back as she lets the pleasure wash over her, eyes half-shut in the wake of her orgasm. Wilma crawls over her and kisses her on the cheek before embracing the panting and exhausted Ada as the last of her energy fades away, sleep overtaking her.

The fake Ada smiles seductively as Wilma announces her inevitable orgasm, she gently strokes Wilma's head as her fingering gets faster and more forceful, attempting to secure her victory over the vulnerable Wilma. With one final thrust with her fingers, Wilma can feel herself finally sent over the edge as Ada returns her loving embrace in earnest, a smile across her face as she watches Wilma's reactions before kissing her deeply one final time.

The young girl continued to suck on Connor unabated, the bobbing of her head getting slightly faster as she continues to take in his full length into her mouth, her tongue continuing to work his cock over as she looks at him with hungry eyes, now completely unfazed whenever Connor forces her to deepthroat him. She listens as Connor speaks as she finally disconnects for him just for a moment to beg like he asks "P-Please give me your cum, i want to taste your love~." The shy, scared girl he saw earlier had completely gone as she was now just hungry for his cock. She takes his length in her mouth once more with renewed vigor as Connor could feel himself getting close... (5 lust damage)

The spider girl smiles at Vulheim lovingly, seeming to ignore his words as she continues to embrace him, her expression changes however as Cedric suddenly slams into the both of them from the darkness, his claw slashing through the spider as Vulheim is dropped down onto the ground after the impact. The form of the spider girl shimmers and shifts as a silvery, reflective liquid pours from her wounds just as they did with Camula moments prior, the wounds quickly being resealed as the creature groans in pain. Cedric stands over Vulheim, not even looking at him as he stares down the spider girl with anger in his eyes (Dealt 7 Damage)

Vincent's knife finds it's mark as the succubus is distracted by the oncoming Tolaren, digging deep into her arm sending the reflective liquid in all directions, the creature reveals it's true form for a moment as the visage of the succubus fades, now writhing on the ground in pain after the stab screeching in agony. The creature then stops it movements as it seems to lose consciousness, it's body still flickering between it's true form and the succubi it tries to imitate. (Dealt 17 damage) As the fiend falls, the mist clears up just that little bit more, they see two prone figures laying next to each other, moving closer they can see that it is in fact Ada and Wilma, both of them being completely naked! Ada appears to be fast asleep while Wilma embraces her, gently stroking her hair as they lay on the ground together, Wilma eyes the two curiously as they approach before turning back to Ada.

Green, almost ethereal-like ropes appear before Delvan as he attempts to cast his Magical Construct, seeming to have worked albeit not quite what he expected, the ropes knit themselves together into a sort of net as Cedric lunges at him. As Cedric flies through the air he lands perfectly in the net that Delvan accidentally constructed, the werewolf now writing around and slashing at the ethereal ropes with his claws, hoping to break himself free. Even though his plan worked out slightly better than expected, Delvan could tell that he was going to need a lot of practice if he was going to get it to work properly, as it could have easily gone the other way.
Last edited by owenisthe1 on October 14th, 2017, 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Prison of Lights Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
"I got us out of this mess, now i'll get us into another one."
Mythril Knight
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post #56040 by Mythril Knight » October 11th, 2017, 3:26 am

"Nice hit Vincent" Tolaren says nodding to him. As the fog clears more and he looks around to see what appears to be Ada and Wilma laying on the ground. He could see Ada is unconscious and Wilma is on top of her. "Wilma, what happened?" Tolaren says slowly, suspicion seeping into his voice.
RandomTiger
Big
Big

Post #56041 by RandomTiger » October 11th, 2017, 3:33 am

Delvan's eyes opened as he felt something rough and coarse lay against his fingers, he was amazed to see that his spell had even worked. Not properly though, being he had a net instead of ropes, but this probably was for the better. He didn't have much time to observe his creation as Cedric charged him, he reacted defensively raising the net and moving out of the way at the same time. His movement's worked as with a thus Cedric hit the ground and was wrapped in his netting. This... worked pretty well. His pleasant thoughts were soon diminished as he heard the netting starting to tear from the sharp claws of his werewolf companion. The hefty smell of the werewolf was shooting up his nose, it seemed much stronger than normal, but the last time he had smelled Cedric was when he was passed out. I haven't been very close to him since. He stepped back away from the trapped wolf and looked around the mist again. " Someone! Can anyone hear me?! Cedric's gone lust driven!" He yelled out, but to no avail as he could even tell that his voice didn't echo like it sometimes did while they walked the halls. He looked back down at the awkwardly trapped werewolf and sighed. "God Cedric... why'd you pick me?" He tried to think of how to fix this situation. ... He's breaking out slowly, I need to figure out what to do. He thought about all the spells he had learned and none of them seemed to pop out as helping, and besides that he doubted he could use another spell so quickly, he was learning, and the last time he tried to use spells in quick succession he almost injured himself. He started to pace smacking his fingers against his head as he tried to keep thinking. " I'm as good as fricked... I'm outta tricks.." He looked back towards Cedric. " Please stop struggling Cedric, just stay in there for me ok? I-I can't do anything else here... I'm all outta ideas." He felt his doubts of himself flow forward, once again Delvan was worthless, he can't even stop one of his companions. ... I-I just hope Faye doesn't find me like this.. He thought recalling the cut in the rear of his pants and robe. He moved a hand back there, and the cut was noticeable, he sighed sitting down and looking at Cedric. "... Come on Cedric... kick yourself out of this... please..." All he could do is mindlessly plead for Cedric not to do this, even if in all honesty Delvan did want Cedric. He wanted Cedric to know what was happening... not just be driven mad into lust by the prison. He crossed his legs and patted the ground and dust particles moved around him, he really needed to think of something. ... If... Just if I can somehow make my ice hand move not.. harmful I can hold him for a while with that? ... It's too dangerous though, I don't think I can control it after having just summoned a net into reality. He let his mind settle for a moment before another thought crossed his mind a plan he had tried before, but had failed. ... I can run... Right? He is tied up maybe I can escape him this time. He uncrossed his legs and lifted himself off of the ground looking around the area. "When I find the other's I'll come back for you." He turned the opposite direction of Cedric and started jogging, he just hopped he could find the way out of the mist.
My homosexuality might not be a virus but, my kindness hopefully is.
Lordagony
Squid
Squid

Post #56042 by Lordagony » October 11th, 2017, 4:11 am

Vulhiem vison hazy as he tries to see the figure above him looking menenling he sputters out sacle blu c..
Could you give me a moment i
still aching from the spider girls advances tries to get up he looks to finally see the reflective spider girl from what shoulf have been a fatal blow so he puts to and to together and runs for his rosea
:evil: let see if ya can beat me
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post #56057 by shadowpaine » October 12th, 2017, 2:29 am

Hearing the girls words and feeling her getting faster and vigorous after begging for his cum, he started to growl lustfully as he started face fucking her, his hips practically slapping against her face.
“God this is just what I needed and wanted~ get ready cause here comes your reward~~” he moaned out before thrusting deep into her mouth, he let out a small howl as his cock practically exploded cum all around inside her mouth, his hands holding her in place as he panted and gasped, his cock pumping and throbbing in her mouth.
Ender
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post #56060 by Ender » October 12th, 2017, 3:38 am

Vincent looks at the scene now made visible to him, taking a good full minute to process before he looks down at the ground, hand covering his eyes with a heavy blush as he sweats bullets, his mind running wild with confusion with his breaths coming out ragged and rapidly.
(OH GOD THE GIRL FROM BEFORE IS NAKED NOW. AND PASSED OUT. AND THERE'S ANOTHER NAKED GIRL WITH HER.....Hang on, is....is that a fake or not?)
It doesn't take long for Vincent to calm down, his breath stable and his thoughts rationalized, his eyes still covered.
(I could've sworn I saw that other girl before but...sh-she wasn't naked. And...from the encounter I just had, maybe she's...one of those weird shapeshifting things...b-but I can't jump to conclusions...)
He spends a little bit to mull this over in his head, not noticing Tolaren haphazardly approaching the suspicious scene.
NovaTheJuggerhog
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post #56068 by NovaTheJuggerhog » October 13th, 2017, 12:03 pm

"A-ADA!" Wilma cried out as she reached her orgasm, one powerful enough to make her body begin quivering with pleasure. Once it passed, she gazed into Ada's eyes, dazed and tired from the pleasure she had just experienced. She lovingly returned Ada's kiss and fell into unconsciousness.
Last edited by NovaTheJuggerhog on October 13th, 2017, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.