For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Guiding Light RP

Postby RandomTiger » February 2nd, 2018, 2:44 am

The cloaked figure stayed behind the horse keeping an eye on those whom rode it and Lilly, making sure he would have time to react if one happened to fall off. He turned his gaze to Grey as he spoke, though his attention on the male was short as someone started running towards them. He reached under his cloak wrapping his fingers around a wooden shaft, before seeing the expression on the one running towards them. .. not an enemy. He thought sighing out happily and looking over the new person. She was obviously human, but she had very noticeable green eyes, he smiled some under his veil before moving his hand to his pocket to once more grab the note. He glanced through the names that sounded female to him, Elizabeth, Katherine, Zeo.. perhaps? Though they weren't human. Ah, his eyes landed on the one called Alicia. Alicia, Green eyes, human, female. Alicia, Green eyes, Human, female. He focused on these thoughts for a few moments before putting the paper back into his pocket. He shifted awkwardly, looking around behind them keeping an eye in case someone followed them.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Kai_Shadoon
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » February 2nd, 2018, 4:37 am

-)Shadoon(-
"Yeah, things didn't go as smoothly as we planned, long story short, we are kinda in need of an anti poison or something similar" Shadoon said with a light goofy laugh to try to hide some of the shame he felt having to admit this, "but hey, we are close and in good hands, am i right?"

-)Elizabeth(-
The girl kept trying to sing until she felt a heat on her hip which made her look into it, one of the gems on her sword emiting a low shine, her eyes widened and she got up immediately "Brother?" was all she said before looking all over around and then dashing off in the general direction where the group at horses were
DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby DarkLove » February 3rd, 2018, 11:00 pm

Mirie chuckled as Katherine played with the joke as well, then she blushed a bit when Katherine asked about how her and Isaac were doing, referring to them as 'a cute couple'. "O-oh hehe we uh... we're doing good, I think." She said, tightening her grip on Isaac's hand a bit. "Actually if I'm honest, it feels... weird. I never actually had a boyfriend before so I'm a bit nervous about it, yet excited at the same time." She finished giving him a smile.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » February 6th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Alister blushed and looked surprised when Katherine quickly teased him before switching to talking about Ashe and then mirie and Isaac walked over. He let out a sigh as he let everyone talk.

Isaac was blushing about the cute couple comment as he felt mirie hold his hand tightly, he rubbed his neck sheepishly as she spoke “and I didn’t think anyone would find me interesting in a romantic sense...I must be lucky” he said before looking to Zeo, “yeag cant say I expected to be trying to save the world either... though if not for you guys I don’t know where I’d be”
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Postby Red Mage pro » February 8th, 2018, 2:17 pm

((GM POST))

Katherine chuckled at their reactions. "Yea i can see you two will go far. just make sure not to do anything TOO risky in bed~" she teased winking at the two before turning her head to Alister noticing him looking down a bit. She blinked unsure why he was seeming down. She then placed her hand on his head and started scratching suddenly, on the top of his head, behind his ears she tried to see if maybe that would help him relax. "Hey no pouting." she says but then whispers to only him "I prefer the cute smiling Alister" Katherine was certainly in a chipper mood to say the least.

Ashe was breathing deeply thinking to herself about...well anything. She thought about her knighthood and her comrades. Her party she traveled with helping keep the lands in peace...times were so much simpler then. As she sat there in the grass listening to the singing and talks she thought about him again. His smile and laugh...how she missed him...was she obsess? Or was she just that miserable without him now? She didn't know and she was unsure if she wanted to know the answer. However before she had more time to think luckily or unluckily Elizabeth suddenly stopped singing and ran off, only muttering brother giving a good idea where she was running. "Wait!" she said opening her eyes but the girl ran off and Ashe got up and ran after her seeing the horse in a distance a bit surprised to see Shadoon and Cale on a horse...with Lilly guiding the horse? And a hooded figure? Did things just get even more complicated? She hoped not.

---------------------------------------------------
(Scouting Party)

Lilly simply nodded to Grey. "Yes i was bringing your new ally here as they insisted on coming to aid you. Bu-" before she finished Alicia ran over to the four and Lilly gave a nod. "Ah good day Alicia. I apologize my sudden arrival but it seems these two got into some trouble and got poisoned. Could you please see if you can find anyone in the village who can help cure poisons? I'll help the others back to the wagons." Lilly asked of Alicia. However just as the horse was moving around the wall to be in view of the wagons, Elizabeth would be able to see the scouting party and see her brother on the horse.

----------------------------------------------------
(All together now)

Ashe would arrive behind Elizabeth seeing Lilly, Grey, Shadoon, Cale and Alicia together and some hooded figure. However her attention turned to Cale and Shadoon seeing them not looking well. "Grey, Cale, Shadoon are you alright?" she said looking worried for the three but her focus was on the two on the horse seeing them looking more sickly. "I'm afraid Cale and Shadoon were poisoned Lady Ashe, they will need herbal help to rid the poisons from the sound of it." Lilly spoke up.
"Damn it...ok we'll talk more later about what happened, we need to find someone to help you two." Ashe said looking towards the village and saw what looked to be a human girl wearing a robe walking as if towards the wagons.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » February 8th, 2018, 3:58 pm

-- Cale --

The Monster Hunter tried to smile when Ashe came shortly after Shadoons Sister came running towards them, "Yeah, i'm totally fine...just a scratch" saying that his face changed as he felt a sting, both due to him making a wrong move and the poison.
"Well...maybe not that fine... i feel like a thousand horses ran over me... and my entire body..."tickles" Is this a bad sign?" The Monster Hunter continued, with a somewhat woried sound in his voice, he had been poisoned before, however never with something like that and he always had an antidote.

-- Zeo --

The Mage was about to say something when he saw Elizabeth running of, followed by Ashe, "uhm?" Zeo followed the two with his eyes, discovering Lilly, some hooded figure and the Scouting Team, "Are they okay?" he asked more or less into the round, when he saw a female human approaching the wagons. "Hello? Can we help with something?" he began, smiling at her, then looking back the the scouting group for a second.
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » February 8th, 2018, 11:00 pm

The cloaked figure looked at all the new comers feeling his body warming up and his mind becoming a bit fuzzy. He shifted putting both of his hands under his cloak, placing a few of his fingers around a wooden shaft, and he used the other hand to grab a strap ready to pull it at any moment. Deep breathes.. just focus look at their faces look for malice. He thought taking a deep breathe before scanning over the faces that had come out from all over. He let out a raspy breath after looking them over noticing none of them seemed to want to cause any kind of harm. He glanced over towards Lilly as she spoke about him, or so he presumed, he did insist on helping... but was that a wrong decision? Was he really prepared for what he was going to have to do? He grabbed his note Lilly had handed him and looked over the descriptors to find out who all had joined them no with the horse and the sickos. The Shark stirred some sort of emotion in him, and she was Ashe... if he remembered correct she and the one called Alister were the leaders? Knights he supposed. So.. I should probably try to get her alone if possible. He thought to himself then saw a scaled what looked like a male approach them. Zeo... gotcha so who are we missing? Alister? As he was thinking he looked down the list checking names and descriptions. We are missing Issac, Crescent, Acel... Mirie , Katherine and Alister. He noted their appearances into his head so that he would stop going on the defensive when new people came around. His gaze had settled on Zeo for more than a couple of moments until he spoke towards a human in a cloak. The cloaked man readied himself once more feeling a little stupid about it at this point but, this person was not on his list so they were and outsider.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CoxTH » February 11th, 2018, 10:07 am

--Grey--
Grey noticed the cloaked figure as well, and turned towards her, wanting to say something as Cale seemed to be in worse pain. He walked over to Cale and thought for a bit before holding up his staff, murmuring something. A glowing orb of light appeared next to Cale and a soothing warmth spread over him and everyone nearby. "This should counteract the effects of the poison...at least for a while."

--Alicia--
Alicia nodded as she heard Ashe order her to find somebody who can cure poisons. She quickly headed back to the village and found herself in front of the house of the village chief. She quickly walked to one of the guards. "Please, do you know somebody who can cure poisons? One of my friends has been poisoned!"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
Kai_Shadoon
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » February 13th, 2018, 4:25 pm

-)Shadoon and Elizabeth(-
"hehe, hey Liz, sorry for making you wait, as you can see, we ran into a little bit of trouble, nothing too bad, we are just nearing death" Shadoon laughed awkwardly, which caused the girl's face to start showing tears "W-whoa, wait wait wait, sorry sorry, i didn't mean to scare you, it was just a joke, we just need some antidote and we'll be fine, right Cale?", he said, looking at Cale and how he looked to be getting worse, luckily Grey seemed to be aiding with the pain.

Elizabeth looked at them both, her face red as she was a little angry now, some tears running down her eyes as she took a deep breath "Nnngh, i'm not good with poisons but" she said as she closed her eyes and and did a short chant that for everyone else just sounded as a singing voice warm up, causing the red fairy to fly infront of her face "Narisa, do you think you can do something about them, anything that doesn't make things worse will do" the fairy nodded and then split into two with one entering each body, causing Shadoon to let out a few gigles due to it being a ticklish sensation, after around 30 seconds, the one inside Cale would come out, looking a bit dissapointed, "I did what i could" she said, "I'm not used to managing poisons, specially one like this, but i managed to at least put the part of the bodies that makes them feel pain to sleep, just... he's gonna need to be carried until they give him the antidote, was all i could think about, sorry" she gave everyone a respectuf bow and flew back insidethe gemstone.

The other one seemed to be taking her sweet time, having Shadoon giggle and laugh, almost making him fall off the horse, after what appeared to be 1, 2 or maybe even 3 minutes, she came out, looking dizzy and with her face completely flushed, not to mention a very goofy smile "Job d-hic-done mistress, m-my apologies for -hic- taking long, i am sure the other -hic- other me already said what went d-hic-down, so i don't need to ex-hic-plain but i-" she stopped out cold for a second, eyes wide, her wings barely flapping, she then let out the loudest burp you could ever imagine, extremely loud even compared to someone of normal size, one can only imagine how it would be if she was any bigger, after that she looked completely fine and her face was only red of embarrasment as she hit in Shadoon's hair "S-sorry about that, well, i did the same for the young master as my other me did for Mr. Cale, but it was hard to move in there, there was enough alcohol to open up a bar, needed to get rid of some" *she let out a soft yawn before falling asleep cuddling the fox's hair.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » February 14th, 2018, 12:59 am

Isaac blushed when he heard Katherine’s suggestive comment about him and mirie casing him to look away shyly only to catch sight of the hooded person coming their way, he was then reminded of a what happened in the camp “oh crap we forgot. Mirie meet me over by Ashe.”

Practically scurrying over to Ashe, almost tripping to get to her “Ashe, Ashe I *pant* forgot to mention .... someone in town.... offered help... healer and reasercher... probably them.” He said pointing to the approaching person.

Alister hadn’t noticed when Kathrine moved her hand behind his head, he let out a surprise gasp as he then leaned his head back to stop her hand but was futile as he couldn’t stop her.
His body seemed to act on reflex alone as he let out a soft pleases groan as his foot started to twitch and ‘kick’ as he enjoyed the petting “s-stoooop” he managed to mumble