For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Guiding Light RP

Postby Kai_Shadoon » February 20th, 2018, 4:47 pm

When Lilly had to explain what Narisa had done to help Shadoon and Cale, Elizabeth immediately blushed in embarrasment "Y-yeah, that's all, i'm sorry, she's not good at explaining things, but i promise is nothing bad, i used to do it before when me and my brother trained"

Shadoon looked at everyone and smiled a bit, and when the big reveal of Caim being alive and back again was made, he smiled more and closed his eyes before letting out a laugh, "Heh, excuse that i can't join the hug of joy little bro, but as you can see, i am a bit "paralized" now, still glad to have you back tho, maybe you can tell us later how things went down later"

Elizabeth simply saw the others react to this new person, it appeared that everyone knew him, and not just that, it appeared that he was close to them, even to her brother, she quickly turned to the formerly hooded individual and gave a slightly exagerated bow and a big smile "I do not think we have met mister, but if you are friends with my brother, you are good on my book, my name is Elizabeth, pleased to meet you"
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Red Mage pro » February 27th, 2018, 3:26 pm

(Reaction post)

(Alicia)

Tony nodded as he started grabbing some herbs and vials pushing and taking apart the herbs grounding them up. "Ah ok...from what it sounds like one is poisoned and the other maybe suffering paralysis? I'll have something ready for both and maybe more just in case. Please give me a moment." he said quickly adding a liquid to one of the vials and then placing the grounded herbs into it placing a cork on top of the vial and then begins to shake the vial stirring up the vial's contents. He would do the same process with different herbs till he had 3 vials made. "Ok I'm ready, please lead me to your friends." he said turning to Alicia now holding a little cloth that was holding the vials for him.

--------------------------------------
(Katherine)

Katherine couldn't help but smile despite getting a glare from Alister knowing he was flustered. "Hey, now it's ok no one really saw just you and me right now. Besides, it was cute to see...you're cute when you're flustered." she smiles and pats him on the back. "I'll make it up to you later on with some drinks how's that sound?" she said as she then looked overseeing many faces over where Ashe and the group were. "Yea...lots of people with the scouting party back...hm...should we go over and check it out or just let Ashe handle it?" she asked leaning back in her seat looking content to sit.

------------------------------------------------
(Ashe)

Ashe listened to Caim explain there was a mistake at the hospital where they had mistaken Caim for someone else who had passed. Ashe took a moment to process the fact a hospital had made such a large error like that leading everyone to believe their friend had died. However, she sighed in relief to know Caim was still with them but now he was talking as if he never knew anyone and mentioned his memory had gotten messed up. Ashe had a look of concern hearing that after hearing him ask if they were friends. While she could agree Caim got along with a few people she couldn't fully say the same for herself or Alister as Caim always did seem to get mad at the two or upset with them for some reason...she wasn't sure if she should say something but she didn't want to start this "New" friendship with a lie. "Well...you did get along with some of us but for me and Alister, the other one in charge you didn't seem to be fond of us......well you were rather against me and Alister...I don't know the reason why but ...I think it had something to do with us being knights but we don't know. While some could hold what happened in the past, I won't do that as I still want you to trust me while you're here with us...but are you sure about coming back to us with no memory? I'm sure this is all so sudden and possibly confusing?" Ashe asked seeming to be looking out for the Lizard and his amnesia.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » February 28th, 2018, 12:54 am

Isaac flinched at judy’s Comment, did she take his comment the wrong way? It’s not what he meant but how else was he to phrase it?
“I... uh... th-that’s ... n-not what I meant” Isaac said visibly shaking and seems to frantically look back in ashe’s Direction and back to Judy, all he could hear now was white noise, his heart beating and his own thoughts.
“H-how did I already screw up such a simple task?! All I was to do was just keep her busy and now I’ve made the group look bad! Why am I so damn useless!!” His eyes watered up quite rapidly and hung his head sniffling as he held himself “that’s... not what I said....” was all he could say through his sobs.

Alister couldn’t help but keep the glare with Kathrine as his blush reddened before he looked away “hmph... fine... a drink sounds good...” he said then looked back after his blush subsided.
“I guess we should head over... though” he stops as he stares at the lizard that joined the party apparently claiming to be caim “this one was trouble... and I find it hard to believe he suddenly returned from the dead”
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » February 28th, 2018, 6:34 pm

Caim was a bit confused by Shadoon calling him little bro, there was no resemblance between the two so he was pretty certain they weren't related. He smiled at Elizabeth. " Nice to meet you alsso." His attention was then drawn back to knight, as she explained his relationships with some of the members in the past. He moved a had under his chin scratching it in thought. I disliked knights... b-but why? Did I just dislike authority? He didn't have any idea as to why he didn't like knights and he hoped that he wouldn't ever remember it. Though the question is, would Alister forgive him for his past aggression that he had no recollection of. .. It's nice she told me the truth, so now I'll at least understand dislike towards me .. for something I did and didn't do." He glanced up to see another knight walk by obviously having to be the one named Alister. The stare the knight gave him made his scales harden. Obviously he still holds something against me... I wonder if I attacked him or something... Caim stopped looking at Alister as it made him nervous and uncomfortable moving his attention back towards Ashe. He smiled some, though this smile wasn't genuine and much more forced then normal. " Well.. I appreciate you not holding ssssomething I did before againsst me. I really have no recollection... about why I had hard feelingsss towards the knighthood." He doubted this would fix things but, it was true. " And about the coming here thing, I both have no choice and kinda feel like it'sss the right choice. Being I remember nothing other than what Lilly had told me before and I doubt anyone knowss much about my passst. I literally have no where to go, but with the group." He took a breathe and realized he might have seemed a bit cold with his response. Though even if he was given a choice, he still felt like this is what he would do. " Now don't take that as a offense. Rather take it by face value and believe i'm here to help anyways."

Caim then grumbled some to himself. " ... The one by Alissster... I take it he holds onto grudgess. Working with him is going to be difficult huh?" He said to Ashe and whomever was listening to him at this point. " Anway... what can I do to help you guys?" He did happen to hear the skunk man breaking down. He grunted and then looked back towards Ashe. " I feel like he might be a bigger concern than me currently.. I'll be around." He said before moving over towards Shadoon looking him over. " I don't think i'm your little brother... at leasst not by birth... did you happen to adopt me?"
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » March 1st, 2018, 3:15 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragonkin listened to everything happening, briefly looking over to Isaac breaking down into tears. "Oh boy...." before he could do anything he saw Caim walking over to Shadoon, questioning the Mercenary if he had adopted him, resulting in Zeo laughing out loud. "I doubt he meant it like that, and I'm sure he did not adopt you, Caim." He let the Lizard know and then walked over to Isaac, still crying ans sobbing. "Hey, you alright Isaac?" he asked the Skunk in a caring tone putting a hand on his shoulder, stroking it slightly, he then looked over to the robed woman, "What did you do?"
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CoxTH » March 4th, 2018, 11:52 am

--Grey--
Grey saw the commotion around Caim and walked towards him, gasping as he saw the lizard man. "C-caim? You're alive? Thank goodness, I thought we had lost you." He then looked at Isaac sobbing and had an utterly confused look on his face. "W-what's going on...are you okay, Isaac? This is all getting a little much for me..."

--Alicia--
Alicia watched Tony making the potions, waiting. She seemed patient, but internally she was quite nervous, so she released a sigh of relief as Tony returned with the potions. "Alright, I'll lead the way!", she exclaimed and started heading back to the group.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » March 5th, 2018, 7:40 am

-)Shadoon(-
He let out a chuckle when hearing Caim as if he had adopted him which in turn made Elizabeth tilt her head in confusion while her ears twiched slightly "hehe, nah, is cool, is just an expression pal, you helped me not too long ago so, is just a fun comment, try to not take my words too seriously" he began to laugh to the point that he almost fell off the horse again, luckily Elizabeth was close enough to help him steady on "This has really been a long day i'll say, i can't wait to get a good sleep".
DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby DarkLove » March 8th, 2018, 2:04 am

Mirie stood beside Isaac and listened to his a Judy's exchange. Isaac mentioned that their rag tag band of adventures were probably not what most would expect. This brought her back to her joke from earlier. Most would probably picture their crew as a band of knights, but they indeed looked like a thrown together crew of Gypsies. Judy seemed to have taken his comment a bit differently however, taking it as lack of faith in their companions. "Hey don't put words like that in his mouth!" She said in a tone as sharp as a knife, along with a dirty look. She turned to Isaac "H-hey it's okay" She said, sweetly "We know that you hold faith in everyone here." she finished with a smile, unaware that she had taken Isaac's hand into hers.

Acel sat on the wagon, tempted a few times to talk with Alister and Katherine, but when she looked over the two seemed to be having a private conversation, or Alister was being pet by Katherine. Though she giggled at his reaction, she decided it was best to let them be. The rest of the party made a return, along with a new, or more like old face. She was taken back and had to jump of the wagon to get a closer look at the new/old individual. She walked up to him, even squinted her eyes "Caim?" she asked, though pretty sure of the answer "I find myself surprised to see you again.". Though she wasn't too close to him in their initial meeting, she found herself smiling as an old face was still a welcome sight.
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Postby Red Mage pro » March 13th, 2018, 4:20 pm

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe frowned a bit seeing Caim tense up as she looked back seeing Alister glare at Caim. Alister did have a right to be upset, Caim back then was rough and resistant but with his memory loss maybe they could rebuild trust...but for now it seemed like there was gonna be some tension. Ashe turned back to Caim as he spoke about saying he had no choice about where to go and she shook her head. "No Caim...I think everyone has a choice, I am thankful you did come out here to join us and help us but I don't wish for you to feel forced to join us. If you truly wish to once we return you're free to stay at our base and relax...maybe gather your memories however you can. I don't want you to feel you're forced to be here, everyone here has a choice to be here." she spoke recalling her speech giving everyone a chance to stay or leave but everyone chose to stay...even if it DID get interrupted she recalled Elizabeth, but that was in the past now.

However, before she could say more she heard a whimper and cry her head quickly turning in worry and saw Isaac had dropped to his knees looking to be sobbing in front of that woman she had asked him to talk with. Oh Remiel what happened?! Did that woman do something to him!? Ashe thought worried for Isaac. She turned her head to Caim to tell him she will be back shortly but he had started walking off saying Isaac is a bigger concern and he'll be around leaving her no real chance to reply. She would've been a bit upset being ditched so quickly but her worries of Isaac overtook her annoyance. Ashe would quickly jog over to Isaac now seeing Mirie giving the human woman a glaring look and Zeo trying to comfort Isaac. "What is going on here?" Ashe asked looking upset as she stood in front of Isaac. "Isaac are you ok?" she asked.

------------------------------------------
(Judy)

Judy saw the face Isaac made when she asked him a question. Shock. Worry. Fear. Shame...it seemed as if her question had broken him so suddenly causing the boy to collapse and start sobbing as if he had done something horribly wrong. Judy was caught off guard by the skunk crying and could only stand there before that dragonkin came over and glared at her and the lynx, Mirie shouted at her for "putting words" in Isaac's mouth and then the leader Isaac had mentioned came over looking up and angry about what her simple question had done. Admittedly Judy was shocked and surprised by the sudden turn of events but she kept a blank face trying to now have to figure out how she can resolve this issue without now losing the help she was trying to ask for. She didn't understand why her question was so terrible it broke the skunk...at first she thought maybe the people here weren't so nice to him so he broke down under forced pressure but that clearly isn't the case as now she had three angry looking people defending the skunk from her as if she was a threat.

She looked down at Isaac trying to look past the angry glares she was getting, she could probably hear the complaining from her sister right now about her wording...she let out a sigh as she looked at Isaac "I...apologize Isaac...I was simply asking why you didn't have much faith in your group, from what I'm seeing, you should be proud to be in your group, they clearly care for you and respect you. There's no need to downplay the heroics of your group's efforts, take pride in the group you are in....." she looked at the other three staring at her and she bowed her head to them. "I apologize, I had no ill intention of harming or making one of your own upset, I will be more careful with my wording....if you desire I'll go now and leave you all in peace if needed," she spoke.

"Well, why did you come here?" Ashe asked. "I was hoping to join your group on your travel to find the night fang and help ease down the situation of the corrupted animals...as well as see if first hand what exactly is being done to the wildlife here," Judy replied her head still bowed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine)

Katherine smiled and nodded follow Alister. "I'll get you the hardest drink we can buy.." however she realized she had no money. "Oh uh...maybe some other time haha...." she nervously chuckled before pointing out. "Hey, isn't that, that lizard dude we had a while back??" she pointed out Caim and Alister showed he was not pleased to see him. "Yea...weird...we were told he passed away...well maybe Ashe would know...but she looks like she's got her own issue right now..." Katherine said scratching the back of her head seeing the commotion over by Isaac and some robed human woman. "Maybe we should check on what's going on over there?" Katherine suggested pointing at Isaac and the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Alicia and Tony)

Tony nodded and would follow after Alicia and after some moving, they would come out of the village walking upon the scene of Isaac on his knees sobbing and a robed human woman bowing her head to Ashe, Zeo, and Mirie. "Huh? What's Judy doing here...oh dear did she say something bad again?" Tony asked more out loud to himself but quickly shook his head. "I'm sorry I'll focus we should get to your sick friends first before worrying about my fellow Gaia follower," Tony said. "Please point out who are the sick ones," he asked trying to look among the rather large group around the area. He saw some sitting and such but was unsure who exactly was sick...no one seemed to look terribly ill now at this moment.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » March 14th, 2018, 6:36 am

“I-it’s nothing to do with faith in our group... we just don’t look like your typical heroes.... that’s all” Isaac managed to say through his sobbing as he rubbed his eyes dry and looked to mirie and zeo, even ashe who came to his side.
He briefly looked at them all in surprise, the fact they came to check if he was okay and not mock him or tell him he fucked up, he felt happy and relieved.
“I’m grateful for my friends... I never doubted them... like I said, we just aren’t story book heroic group..” he said to Judy still sniffling,

Alister watched the events unfold before looking at Kathrine “no need to really get involved... Ashe has it sorted both of us being there would just add more needless pressure to the situation” he stopped and pointed to acel “go fetch acel and both of you meet me over my ‘calm’ he said before standing up and approaching the lizard man.
He looked over to shadoon and Elizabeth before back to calm “hey, you...” he said though didn’t hide his displeasure, he stood a set distance from calm so he wasn’t in his face but not exactly far from him, his arms crossed “you may have survived but don’t think this gets you any special treatment... so don’t think I’ll take any back chat or smart ass comments with a side of salt, when people’s lives hang in the balance of an order or action, you need to follow as close and as effectively as possible.” His eyes again glanced over to the siblings as he said this, seeing the state shadoon was in he decided to wait before he got an earful “shadoon... when you recover i want a field report of what happened.. from all three of you.”