For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Guiding Light RP

Post by Red Mage pro » April 12th, 2015, 2:34 pm

In the world of Azaroth the land is at peace with the 4 kingdoms sitting in ties with one another. The current Kingdom of Adaleri is the most mixed of all the kingdoms with multiple races among its kingdom. Humans are the majority of the population but there still is a population of Asuars and Anthros. In Adaleri the kingdom has been suffering problems from a cult calling themselves the Night Fang. They are members out to spread the toxic corruption among the land wishing to engulf the world in it. They are a small band but they still do terrorize the land. They seek to summon their Dark Lord of pure corruption back into the land with dark relics scattered across the kingdom. To help stop this the kingdom now has knights of the holy brigade. Who call themselves knights who mostly use holy powers to defend against the night fang and to help stop the corruption from spreading across the kingdom.

Most citizens of Adaleri try to avoid being involved with the Night fang but they are persistent in getting their way so they can summon their dark lord either by raiding towns or raiding churches. Recently the night fang had been transporting weapons to the port town Seameet a small port town where ships transport cargo and goods. A transport guard by the name of Katherine a cat anthro was transporting goods unaware that her cargo was the night fang's which she soon discovered finding a letter that had the night fang symbol on it and the night fang attacked everyone that was in the town to try and rid the witnesses. Thanks to the efforts of Katherine, Ashe a knight training in the holy brigade, Alister a templer warrior among the holy brigade, Grey a light and dark mage, and others in the town they were able to prevent the night fang from killing everyone and stopping their attack. The town has now come to a silence as the group now recover and try to make sense of what had just happened.

This is where their story begins.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: Guiding Light RP

Post by CoxTH » April 12th, 2015, 2:55 pm

--Grey--
Grey looked at the others who helped drive away the enemy. "Phew, this was a tough battle.". Grey himself was quite well off, he'd been in the background, casting orbs and attacking the enemy from afar, so he only had a few scratches. "By the way, I am Grey. Nice to meet you guys."

HP: 80/90
Stamina: 70/90
Mana: 50/120

--Alicia--
Alicia had been standing on the town square, playing her violin to earn some money when suddenly all hell had broken loose. From what Alicia had gathered, she only knew the city had been attacked by the Night Fang. While the group had fought, Alicia had been helping to extinguish some fires. She now went towards the group. "What was that all about? I only heard the words 'Night Fang'.", she asked them.

HP: 90/90
Stamina: 80/90
Mana: 120/120
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » April 12th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Zeo took a deep breath after he had helped to fight of the Night Fang he looked at his summoned Spider as she vanished, then looked around. It was his first real fight against something, so far he always managed to avoid fighting and besides the lessons in the Mage tower he never had to use his magic against something bigger than a rat. While some around him introduced themselfes towards others he decided to stay silent at least for now, but he noded to the others "Good work everyone" after he said that the Dragonkin decided to sit down a bit on a near barrel in order to regenerate some of his power especially his magic and looked at his wounds, some of the Nights Fang managed to get very close to him and his hands were pretty sore form the casting of Fireballs.

HP: 60/80
Stamina: 45/70
Mana: 90/150
Corruption: 0

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 12th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Caim swallowed as slowly regained himself after having helped the group fend from the night fang, he was definitely worn out. He had made sure to stay out of sight not wanting anyone to see him, at least not see him as he was. Caim pulled his cloak back on himself putting the hood up. It hung in a way that made the tip of the hood end down in his eye sight, making his face nearly unrecognizable. He didn't want anyone to know he was a lizard, he wanted to be thought of as a human, being they were the main race, and tended to be treated a lot better then others. He lifted his tail and curled it around on of his legs, to ensure it wasn't seen when he walked. Hood down check, Tail hidden check, no extra s's? He cleared his throat. " This Snake was sneaking ssssslowly." Caim's eye twitched, he had practiced on making sure never to slur his S's. Third ones almost a check, just avoid words that have S's Caim thought this as he looked out from behind a tree looking at the group that was still standing out by all the dead bodies of the night fangs. Caim bent down picking up his bow and hanging it on his shoulder. He turned to see a dragonkin, his eye twitched. What is wrong with him, doesn't he know being out like that in public is wrong?

Caim moved out from behind the tree, he hoped no one had seen him with his cloak off while he was helping, he also hoped no one could put the magical arrows back to him. The arrow storm helped them, but maybe none of them would realize where it came from. He hand all of his extremities under the cloak making it so no one could even see a bit of his skin, he just hoped that the disguise would work. He cleared his throat as he was walking towards the large group, he was a bit nervous, so nervous that he turned and walked around the group and didn't say anything. Stay to the shadows.. you can still help them. He quickly ran past the rest of the group going behind a building and collapsing against it breathing hard. " ... Why can't I talk to them.. " He knew it was weird of him to just follow behind some group of people he wouldn't even introduce himself too but he had a gut feeling they would be doing something great, or evil sometime in the future. He calmed his breathing and then leaned out from behind the building to see if they were still there. For now stay hidden hope no one follows you and listen. Caim sighed, he was pretty pathetic, but he would still help whenever he could.

HP: 110/110
Stamina: 60/60
Mana: 95/130
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Donor

Post by shadowpaine » April 13th, 2015, 2:47 am

The wolf Asuar named Alister was stood over the large berserker of the night fang that had attacked the town, "you bastards won't be causing amy more trouble on these innocent people anymore" he said to the body before spitting out a small bit of blood caused from the fight before using the back of his hand to clear his face, he had been battered, bloodied and brused yet he remained standing as if he was fine.
Sheathing his sword the asuar turned to the group that helped him and ashe "Id like to extend my gratitude to you all, if it wasn't for your aid things would have gotten worse and I doubt we could have succeeded in our mission" he said bowing his head to the group as he turned to them, he then looked towards the bard who asked about what exactly happened.
"To clarify, me and ashe had recived word that a night gang cell was opporating in this area, it seems they were smuggling weapons for some reason.." Alister then remembered something as he looked towards ashe "forgive us, we haven't properly introduced ourselves, my name is Alister, templar knight of the holy brigade, my friend here is named ashe, I'll let her introduce herself"

Alister:
Hp: 40/100
MP: 75/100
Stamina:50/100

Nearby a skunk anthro in rags was holding onto his leg as he had the misfortune to have been targeted by a pair of night fang assassins who tried to use him as a way to make the group surrender, while he had survived the encounter he was unlucky enough to be hit by a stray throwing knife to his leg.
"Ngh this hurts like hell" he exclaimed as he pushed himself against the wall and trying to slowly stand up, he had been treated for the wound by a traveling alchemist rabbit but the pain was still unbearable.

Hp- 90/100
Mana- 100/100
Stamina- 100/10
Status- wounded leg

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 13th, 2015, 3:32 am

The Anthro Cat, Katherine let out a heavy sigh of relief with the battle now being over. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked around the group that had helped her fend off the Night fang. "Thanks everyone that was intense I wasn't expecting the cargo I was transporting to be night fang...man what were those guys up to...?" Katherine said as she placed her hand on her head. She then noticed movement of some figure moving behind a building. "One second." she said as he moved over to the building and quickly jumped out of the corner yelling "FREEZE!" her spear at readied. "You night fang?!" she yelled.

Katherine:
HP: 60/125
Stamina: 65/125
Mana: 40/50
--------------------------
Ashe a anthro shark with knight armor on similar to Alister's armor she said "Yes we were both sent here as Alister said. We are from the holy knight brigade of the kingdom of Adaleri. I am Ashe." Ashe said placing her hand on her chest. She then noticed that begger she saw earlier hurting from his injury and quickly stepped over to him helping him stand. "Here let me help you." She said to the skunk placing his arm around her shoulder. "Lean onto me so you don't put that much pressure on your leg." Ashe said looking deeply concerned for the skunk. "Are you alright?" she asked once he followed her instructions.

Ashe:
HP: 80/150
Stamina: 55/120
Mana: 20/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 13th, 2015, 3:40 am

Tyler and the hooded figure were taking refuge after the figure broke her arm. However, the arm has healed at his point, but Tyler wanted to see the figure's face. He fights the figure to take the hood off, but he ultimately wins the fight to see a familiar black cat. "N-Natal!?"
--------
Tyler
HP 150/150
Stamina: 100/100
Mana: 50/50
--------
Natal quickly pulled the hood back over. Tyler looked at Natal right in the eyes. "W-where have you been all these years?" He then sees a poster above the cat's head. It had a drawing of her on it, the text below it reading "Wanted: Assassin. Dead or Alive." Tyler could not believe what he saw. "N-Natal... h-how could you?"
Natal just remained silent, looking away from the rabbit. Only Tyler was ever able to get through Natal's tough shell... the two had been friends since childhood and Tyler has always hated assassins. Seeing his best friend become one must be very hard for him...
---------
Natal
HP 100/100
Stamina 150/150
Mana 50/50
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 13th, 2015, 5:24 am

Aziro took a look at all the ones that were involved in the battle, noticing that everyone had their own charms, nothing he had ever seen before, but somehow, it was also really familiar, he took a deep breath; "Hahahahaha, that was really fun, we should do this again some other time, you really know how to cheer a man up when he's bored, The Name's Aziro if you mind it, i do anything you need me to, as long as i get a good reward after", he took out his hat, showing a long white hair and spiky ears, he started to wag his tail, "And believe me, killing is not the only thing i'm good at"

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » April 13th, 2015, 6:01 am

Zeoth'Laran had his eyes closed, he tried to meditate and thought about the Battle, what could have gone better, or not. he shaked his head and opened his eyes again looking around, everyone who helped fighting was still here and introduced himself to others, he looked a bit to the side seeing someone grabbing a hooded figure, but appareantly they knew each other. The dragonkin got of the Barrel and walked towards a skunk and a shark in shiny armor. "Can I help? I'm not an Alchemist but I think i can take care of the leg." he cough and started over again,believing he was a bit rough towards them "Uhm, Zeoth'Laran Feonoram a Mage...i think i can help with the leg, not an alchemist but i think i can reduce the pain here.....no?" He searched his little bag for herbs, before someone even said anything.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 13th, 2015, 1:01 pm

--Grey--
Grey saw a skunk who apparantly has been wounded. He pulled out a bit of the herbs he was always carrying with him. Grey wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to herbs, but his mother once told him that these didn't only make for some nice tea, but that they also acted as some kind of painkiller. "Hey guys, I'm Grey!", Grey introduced himself. He was just about to hand the herbs to the skunk, but he suddenly stopped. A shiver went down Grey's spine. Because of his magic gift, Grey was somewhat sensible to Mana, but now he felt some kind of Mana he had never felt before. It felt like a dark abyss that appeared to swallow all the light around it and it came directly from the skunk he was about to help! Nate hesitated for a while, saying nothing, shocked at what he just felt.

HP: 80/90
Stamina: 70/90
Mana: 50/120
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing