Moderator: Role-Play moderators

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Donor

Re: Guiding Light RP

Post by shadowpaine » June 3rd, 2018, 9:20 pm

Alister couldn’t help but blush and look nervously at both girls, he couldn’t help but feel they were being a little too friendly to him but they did have a point.
“Well I guess I should just go lay down somewhere.. I wouldn’t mind the company though if you two are ok with that?” He said still blushing slightly.

Isaac remained silent as Zeo and mirie looked at the potions, he noticed the fox look up mirie more than him or Zeo but he didn’t respond, he then looked to Zeo who spoke to him.
“Huh what? Oh no sorry, dint worry about me, I have no way to pay you back” he says Waco g dismissively as he rubbed his neck bashfully “get what you want”

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » June 5th, 2018, 12:46 am

Acel nodded to Alister with a grin as she softly rubbed his arm with her hand. With her other hand she made an exaggerated thinking face and pressed her index finger to her chin "Hmmmm I wouldn't mind relaxing a little bit with the two of you." She said playfully, following with a chuckle. Dropping the act, she said "I actually could use the rest.".

Mirie stood wide eyed as the poor fox girl nearly fell, but she let out a relieved sigh as she caught herself. " Don't mind me, I'm just looking today." She said as she bent over to look at some of the potions, completely unaware that the fox seemed to be eyeing her up. Unknown to her, she had her butt in perfect view for the fox and the boys she came with.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » June 5th, 2018, 12:22 pm

--Grey--
Grey looked up from his encyclopedia and saw Shadoon's lamp. "That's a nice lamp. I recall having seen you use it in battle way back in that town.", he said, trying to strike up a conversation.

--Alicia--
Hearing Judy ask Liz about her brother, Alicia nodded. "I bet they are suuuuper close!"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » June 11th, 2018, 5:54 pm

-)Elizabeth(-
She blushed lightly when Judy asked if she and her brother were close and even more when Alicia seemed to make a joke on it "W-well, of course we are, he is my only brother, it is natural for me to worry about his well being" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and looked into the sky "And is not just today, i still can't believe he has been doing things like this almost since the last time we saw each other so long ago, on one hand i am very happy that he was somewhat safe when i saw him again, but on the other i worry about all the things that may have happened that might have hurt him without me there"

-)Shadoon(-
He had barely noticed Grey talk to him when he was focused on the lamp, but once he realized he quickly set the lamp on his lap and looked at Grey "This?, oh yeah, i've had it for quite some time now, i even made some modifications to it, most lamps are usually just on and off, but this one i can easily adjust how bright it is, and it serves as a nice extra fire power if i need it of course, not really close to fire magic but still, most people can't see the difference when they are hit by a gian fireball" he chuckled

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » June 12th, 2018, 3:02 pm

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe nodded to Cale agreeing, for now, to let it slide and if it comes up again he'll mention it, she could understand why he didn't want to make a fuss out of what could be nothing. She took his hand and shook it and as he mentioned she could come to him reminding her of their...not so great start she did give him a warm smile. "It's alright Cale...we don't always have the best starting points, but know I am glad you're here helping us fight. I'll try and keep in mind about my own issues if I need someone to listen to me...heh may just listen to me rant about something to so I hope you're ready for that." she joked as she seemed to relax a bit. However, as she sat her face formed a concerned look as she then asked: "If you don't mind me asking since we're here, do you mind telling me what happened with the scouting since you and Shadoon got poisoned?" "I-if you want to wait first till you're recovered I can wait if there's no rush." she quickly added trying to not to pressure to him.

-----------------------------------------------------
(Tony)

"Oh well, I am happy you have joined your friends to help," he said. When Caim asked for opinions on the group the bear closed his eyes and nodded his head as if he was thinking. He opened his eyes shortly after and said "Well your friends had just arrived earlier today...they seem to be a nice group asking us questions and clearly wishing to aid us and the other tribes in our animal problem. It seemed like they ran into trouble with scouting but luckily with my medicine the two will be fine soon...oh sorry I wandered off from your question. Well so far to me the group seems filled with good people who look willing to do what they can to help us, I only hope they will be alright when they go out to find an answer and aren't hurt by the animals...it's sad seeing Gaia's animals be in such pain..." he said trailing off his head looking down as his ears moved down a bit with a sad expression on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------
(Judy)

"So it sounds like your brother is a troublemaker or likes to get himself into trouble, have you not been trying to watch him to make sure he is safe?" Judy spoke suddenly as if it was on instinct. "If he is you should watch over him so he doesn't get himself killed."

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine and Acel therapy success)

Katherine gave a grin hearing they could all relax. "Nice I wouldn't mind laying around enjoying the sky," she spoke letting go of Alister at long last knowing he's not gonna run off, she walked forward and moved to a tree. "So how about we lay around her-ERE!" she gasped when she had placed her hand on the tree and a bird flew by her hand making her jump in shock. She looked at the other two, her face flushed in shock and embarrassment "....maaaybe that tree??" she pointed at another one looking flustered.

--------------------------------------------------
(Shopping with the threesome)

The fox smiled and nodded to Zeo "Yea I got some stamina and health potions here, each potion is worth 10 gold. I have like one stronger stamina potion but that's like 35 gold if you're interested." she added as her brown fur flowed in a blowing wind as she watched Mirie look over the potions seeing basic stuff like the fox said, she could see a scroll that was sitting on the table with a little ice symbol on it. "Oh uh that there is a scroll I found, but I'm like charging 50 for it cause I'm not sure how good it is.....uh I mean cause its in good value...yea..." she said looking like she just made a fool of herself...she did look at Mirie more especially looking at her butt at times, Isaac or Zeo most likely noticing as the girl isn't too secretive about her staring despite her clumsiness. The fox did look over at Isaac seeing how he seemed shy she did smile at him however maybe Isaac was misreading her smile but it seemed predatory.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » June 16th, 2018, 9:18 am

-- Cale --

The Wolf looked at Ashe, "No...no it's fine, but what do you mean exactly?" Cale began and before Ashe had any Chance to answer he continued, "Well we were Scouting, found some Traps along the way, after a Little while we came across some ruins, where we were attacked by a.... very charming Rat, we all had the Feeling to be watched beforehand, could have been him. There is definitely Something out there." He paused for a second "Well anyway, he wanted to attack Shadoon and i tried to suprise attack the Rat and he poisoned me and Shadoon. Thats Pretty much it i suppose."

Cale looked at Ashe, Feeling slightly embarrased About what had happend.

-- Zeo --

"I think i Refill on Health Potions, I've run out a Little while ago afterall." The Dragonkin went to count his coins, handing her 30 Gold. He rubbed his neck, "Do you live here or are you a Travelling Merchant? If you allow me this Question, Oh uhm…, Name is Zeo by the way, and These are Mirie and Isaac." Zeo introduced himself and the Other two, in an attempt to make the Fox Girl become a Little more comfortable."

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » June 19th, 2018, 3:41 pm

--Alicia--
Alicia looked at Elizabeth. "W-what are you talking about? Did your brother have a troubled past? Or is he getting himself into trouble a lot?"

--Grey--
Grey chuckled a bit and nodded. "Well, could have fooled me when I first saw you use it.", he said and loomed I to the sky thoughtfully. "Imagine you could actually enhance it with fire magic."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » June 19th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Caim put his hand under the peak of his chin rubbing in curiously, so if the town thought they were good there was for sure a possibility it was true. How often would bad people come out to try and save a village? Even if they were doing it for fame or money they still wouldn't be bad guys. He nodded putting his hand back to his side. " I sssseee. Thank you bear man." He grinned toothly at the man before glancing around the village. " I think I'll relax by the transsport? Unlesssss you think there isss anything I could do to help, while I wait." He spoke not sure what to do with himself other than wait for the group to move out of their current area.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Donor

Post by shadowpaine » June 20th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Isaac noticed the girl seem to look over to him almost looking him over in a predatory gaze, he cleared his throat as he moved closer to the group “um, i-is it okay if I could take a look at the scroll?” He asked though gave a small smile and wave upon zeos introduction.

Alister chuckled and smiled at Katherine’s reaction before walking over to the second tree.
“Yeah your right, this does look like a good place to relax. Just hope no more birds will surprise us” he said with a smirk as he went to sit by the tree

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » June 21st, 2018, 1:32 am

Acel couldn't help but snicker at Katherine's expense as she watched the bird fly away. She walked with the two to the other tree. "I think you may have scared our little friend just as much as he scared you." She said as she sat under the second tree. She made a little stretch, then relaxed a bit on the grass. "Aaaaah! This is an exceptional improvement compared to the hard wagon." She said cheerfully.

Mirie tapped her chin as the fox explained the scroll. "Hmmmm... is that so.." She said as she picked it up, though she was probably had less of an understanding about it then the fox girl who was selling it. Hearing Zeo introduce them made her ears flicker and say "Hello!" when he mentioned her name and then offered the scroll to Isaac "Yeah here you go.".