Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Guiding Light RP

Post by Red Mage pro » July 15th, 2018, 7:11 pm

((MINI GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe looked down at Cale seeing him close his eyes and at first she got concerned and bent down on her knees checking to make sure he was ok but his face turned to a smile and his tail wagged making her sigh in relief seeing he was alright and just sleeping...she would come back over after talking with Shadoon and Grey to make sure he was ok. She stood back up and walked over to Grey and Shadoon and sat down in front of them. "Hey, you two...how are you two feeling? Cale was telling me how you guys were attacked and want to make sure you both are feeling alright after the attack," she asked wanting to prioritize their safety first before figuring out what else happened on that scouting trip.

------------------------------------------------
(Fox girl)

"I know how you just spent money here I'm not that dumb" she did a cute pout teasing a bit but when Zeo got all in her face and acted rather aggressive or stern about what happened to the knights she held her hands up in a defensive manner not wanting to cause more trouble and shook them a bit at him. "Hey hey hey keep it down we don't want that spreading right now...we don't know. Take it easy there." her ears flopped down. "We saw it was people who attacked the knights...we don't know if it was bandits or those fang weirdos people have been talking about. For survivors, there was one a snow leopard was taken in and he's being treated by some of our healers...I don't know if he has awakened or anything so I couldn't tell ya...I mean if you guys want you could talk to Julie, she's the girl who runs that flower shop there." she says pointing at the flower girl who was currently fixing some flowers at the little stand she had. "I know you guys are with those knights that came here by how you all arrived so I figured I can mention something about the survivor." she ended "...uh not to be rude but can you take your hands off my stand?" she asked Zeo who in his willingness to gather information happened to placed his hands on the fox's stand.

------------------------------------------------------------
(Caim and Tony)

Tony gave Caim a warm smile happy to hear he would offer him to help. "No no that's fine you don't need to know everything, I can just have you come along as co-...oh wait I don't think I can go gather more ingredients with the animals going wild in the woods...it would be dangerous...I guess for now I'll try and make what I can at my home then but I think I only have enough for like maybe one or two more potions. Forgive me for not having more." he said bowing his head to Caim as an apology.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » July 16th, 2018, 3:59 pm

--Alicia--
Alicia sighed a bit. "Well, I did something I am not exactly proud of. Left my family behind, feeling from my drunkard father.", she said and looked at them. "I have left behind my mom and siblings with that...man. I often think back and wonder if things would be different if I stayed...and I am wondering how they are doing now."

--Grey--
Grey giggled lightly as Shadoon mentioned a cape. "Well, I think I read somewhere that a wise tailor once said: 'NO CAPES!'. I think that is sound advice." He then looked at Ashe and nodded. "I am doing alright. It's the other two you should be worrying about. They were the ones who made sure I would come out unscathed."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » July 17th, 2018, 4:48 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragonkin looked at the Fox Merchant for a second, not saying anything, then looked down at his Hands. "Oh." He began coughed and looked at her and Isaac and Mirie. "My...Apologies. It's just...we are looking for any Information about those "weirdos" and rumours said they might be around here. Sorry if i was a bit… aggressive." Zeo continued and let go of the table. He tried to smile at the Merchant and took a few steps away.

-- Cale --

Cale was still dreaming, jumping to another dream, this time about his time as a Recruit of the Order.
Spoiler
Show
Cale was now 3 Days a Recruit, he still wasn’t very sure if this was the right thing for him, however, it was certainly better than being a Bandit, constantly living in “fear” of being arrested or even killed just because of the fact being one and most importantly, thus he did not had to deal with his father anymore. The Wolf was sitting outside at the training grounds of the Order’s Fortress, reading a book about various battle technics, he still had to decide which type of Weapon he wanted to focus on: One-Handed, Two-Handed, with Shield? Blunt Weapon? Long Range? Two Swords? He let out a sigh and closed the Book, looking at some other Recruits, 2 or 3 years further than him with the Training.

“Hey there...” a female voice came from behind, making the young Wolf jump a bit, he tuned around to see a young human, black-haired girl. “Bit on the jumpy side are we?” She joked and smiled at him, leaning on a Barrel next to Cale. “You’re the one who came here a few days ago right?” she continued, Cale didn’t said anything for a few seconds “U-uhm yeah...” he eventually started. “I’m Kayla...I’ve arrived a 2 weeks before you with some other people. Just wanted to introduce myself finally, saw you hanging around on your own since you arrived, figured you could use some company.” The Wolf smiled shyly, rubbing his neck. “U-uhm yeah...sorry. I’m not really used to all of this here...uhm...name is Cale. N-nice to meet you.” Kayla reached her hand out, after a moment Cale reached his out and shook it.

The two began to talk about why they joined the Order, with the Story of Cale running away from his father and what his background was, certainly surprising her. With the young Wolf definitely much more comfortable now that he had someone to talk to. Eventually she introduced the young Recruit to two of her friends. Shaari a female Lizard and Mica, a Panther Asuar. Both of which quickly bonded with Cale as well. After that, life in the Order was much easier and more enjoyable.

Like before the Monster Hunter wagged his tail, as well as mumbling his dream a bit whenever he said something. Effectively mentioning his Friends from back then.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » July 18th, 2018, 6:37 am

-)Elizabeth(-
"I see" the girl looked at Alicia with a sad face "Hopefully things get better soon and things can be worked out for you, i would hate to know that something happened without being able to do anything" she closed her eyes and leaned her head to look up at the sky, eyes still shut as a gentle breeze brushed around "I guess in times like this, there is only one thing you can do..."

-)Shadoon(-
With a deep laugh due to the comment, he held his head and took a deep breath "Yeah, i never liked it, but according to father, it was essential to learn to move with something awkward holding you back, he said it helps to learn the flow of energy in your body" He then looked at Ashe and gave a short smile "I'm good, i promise, i was not hit that hard, it was mostly just the numbing that Liz did, don't worry boss" just as his sister had done on her side, he closed his eyes and looked up, a pink blush crossing his face "I don't know why, but i feel like the only thing that can help me feel better is..."

-)Both(-
At the moment both spoke and stopped, Elizabeth held her harp, and on pure instinct began to play, a soft, slow tune that flowed with the wind, and at the same time, they both began to sing in unison, equally slowly and softly

"If you close your eyes you might"
"See the truth reavealed"
"Dreams you never felt"
"And scars never healed"

"In the Darkness i will take you to the other side"
"Find the way that you'll see"
"If you just close your eyes"

"Deceived by my eyes"
"And all i was told i should see"

"Opinions not mine"
"The person they forced me to be"

"One night in the dark"
"A vision of someone i know"

"And out of the darkness"
"I heard a voice say that i know"

"Inside of me a light was turned on"

"Then i was alive"

"Hearts uninspired"
"Trapped inside somebody's dream"

"Too close to the fire"
"Yet cold and so numb from the pain"

"But the fever has broken"
"And the river has run to the sea"

"Washed to the ocean"
"And saved by a voice inside me"

"Never thought i would be here"
"So high"
"In the air"

"This was my unanswered prayer"

"Defined by another"
"So much wasted time"

"Out of the darkness"
"Each breath that i'll take"
"Will be mine"

"If you just close your eyes"

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » July 22nd, 2018, 5:32 am

Mirie couldn't help but roll her eyes. Not at Zeo or the Fox, but just at how the whole event had progressed. "I'm sorry." She said sounding more sincere now. "I hope this meeting hasn't painted our group in a bad way for you." She reached into her vest and pulled out a coin pouch and set it in front of her. "65. 50 for the scroll, 5 for nearly killing you on our way in, 5 for touching without asking, and 5 for the information you gave us." She said, finishing with a smile and a wink.

Acel lazily giggled at Katherine and slowly nodded "I think it's wonderful that you think about 'beyond'. Who knows what may lie out there..." She says before she falls silent. She gently cuddles a bit closer to Alister, followed by the sound of very light, and gentle snore.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Donor

Post by shadowpaine » July 23rd, 2018, 11:58 pm

Alister chuckled as he heard the girls talking. “I dunno if anything is out there or what, but for now we should focus on saving this world” he said but then let out a yawn himself before his eyes started to close. “But a quick break wouldn’t hurt.”

Isaac blushed and looked down feeling a little ashamed that mirie bought the scroll for him, he listened to what Zeo and the merchant were talking about.
“A-should we ask more or should we fetch Ashe before continuing?”

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » July 24th, 2018, 7:32 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragonkin looked at Isaac when he spoke up "I think we should let Alister and Ashe know as soon as possible About it, though i don't want you two to stop Walking around a Little longer if you want to, i can go to them myself if you want to." He looked now to Mirie as well.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » July 25th, 2018, 4:36 am

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe nodded, happy to see Shadoon was doing alright slowly recovering from the illness he suffered. She went to say more as Shadoon closed his eyes but then he began to sing suddenly, surprising Ashe, as most likely anyone else as he sang this song. It seemed to be a song about breaking free from chains of...darkness? Not to be tied down and free yourself? Ashe looked a bit confused by the sudden singing and nodded a bit as she watched him finish. She did do a small clap to Shadoon. "That was rather pleasant Shadoon...I didn't take you for a singer," she said. After she finished she looked over at Grey. "Grey, could you tell me what happened on your scouting? Cale gave me a rough idea but I was hoping to hear from you two as well...especially concerning the rat you both encountered."

-----------------------------------------
(Fox girl)

The fox let out a soft sigh as Zeo calmed down a bit but was surprised by Mirie suddenly dropping her gold on the fox apologizing for their actions and being so rude. Her eyes flashed coins but then suddenly faded as she put her finger to her chin as she began to think. "Hmmm...I know I said the scroll was 50 gold but now knowing its..." she pauses and looks at the trio and begins to think of an idea and has a devilish smirk but then the smirk fades too as she lets out a sigh. "Probably not what you all had in mind." she mumbles quietly to herself before adding "I guessss I'll be a good girl and forgive you all. But only cause the cutie there has been a good boy, I won't raise that scroll price...besides, it helps you guys out AND he's a cutie when he smiles so I'll take it." she smirks as she takes the gold bag and stands up from her chair and hands Isaac the scroll. "Now make sure not to lose it," she says sweetly to him.

As the group did discuss on what to do about the information they've been given they do notice the flower girl is waving her hands wildly at the trio trying to wave them over. She's really going all out waving at the trio. They could see behind her a rather large naked human girl hanging out with her as the small flower girl waved.

---------------------------------------------
(Nap time)

Katherine smiled at the two. "I mean come on, no one has thought about what could be out there? I mean there's so much here on this world, imagine what could be out there in the stars," she spoke as she saw Acel had now dozed off and Alister was beginning to doze off. "Heh, yea a cat nap does sound rather nice, doesn't it?" she says letting out a small yawn as she begins to doze off as well curling up to by the tree while also getting closer to alister's other side, her tail laying on him a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------
(Judy)

Judy listened to the girls lament about their past now, how Alicia fled from her home and Elizabeth's worries of her brother. Judy admitted she had her worries as well over matters but it was strange to see the girls be so open to their problems. Judy couldn't help but judge the two as it felt like the two could've easily helped their situations with some critical thinking...but sometimes there are times you cannot think and only act...she herself knew that well. Judy sighed as she patted the two on the back after Elizabeth's song. "That was pretty good. My sister would love your singing I'm pretty sure. But...let's not beat ourselves up over the past...the past is indeed the past. Something to remind us who we were and something to help us focus on our futures...or our goals I should say." Judy said blushing a bit at her quote feeling silly saying that.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » August 1st, 2018, 4:04 am

--Alicia--
Alicia listened to Shadoon and Elizabeth sing and applauded once they were done. "That was beautiful. Maybe we should play a duet at some point."
She then turned towards Judy. "I am aware of that. But sometimes it is hard not to dwell on the past."

--Grey--
Grey thought for a moment at Ashe's question. "Well, when we walked towards the ruins, there was a split in the path. I felt some dark mana coming from the one directly heading towards the ruins, so we decided to take one of the two side paths. That path was trapped though, so we decided to disarm half of the traps we could see. When we arrived at the ruins, they consisted of three buildings and we noticed a lack of people around there. I felt a lot of corruption coming from one particular building, so we moved closer to that one. We then heard someone, so we decided to hide behind the rocks and within the bushes around the ruins. However, Shadoon was spotted and shot at. He was able to avoid the first shot by the rat though. Cale got out of his hiding spot as well and the rat threw some kind of vial at them. Cale breathed some of its contents in and I assume that was the poison. The rat retreated into the corrupted building. We decided to flee as long as we could, but during that, Shadoon was hit by a poison dart, probably from a trap."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » August 1st, 2018, 5:44 am

Acel slept peacefully along with Alister and Katherine. She snuggled gently into Alister's side, while her tail found its way onto Alister and bent itself around Katherine's tail a little bit.

Mirie looked past Zeo and Isaac, directly look at the flower girl frantically trying to wave them over. She gives them both a little nudge and points at the girl and says "Maybe we should talk to her before we decide anything? She might have more stuff we can tell Ashe and Alister." She said, giving them her idea of what they should do next.