Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Guiding Light RP

Postby Lykan2 » August 7th, 2018, 3:31 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragonkin was About to say something when he got nudged by Mirie, who was pointing at the Flower Girl further back, listening to her Suggestion he rubbed his chin. "Well I don't know, Maybe they want to talk to her immediately?" He commented and looked back to the Girl who was still franatically waving at them. "....Or we should go to her....before she waves herself to death." he continued smiling and Looking at the others. With that he slowly walked towards the Flower Girl, waiting for the others to follow him, then turning around again however and thanking the Fox Girl for her Service and help.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » August 7th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Alister’s eyes were closing slowly as he noticed the girls tails lay on him, their tails holding each other, if he was planning to sneak away he certainly couldn’t now, he gently placed his arms around the girls heads so they wouldn’t risk hitting the tree they layed against before finally dozing off.

Isaac was about to get ready to head back to camp before he was nudged, he saw someone trying to wave them over, before he could suggest they get Ashe or Alister both mirie and Zoe walked over to the flower girl.
“Said. But we, should... ooooh...” he sighed then followed them towards the flower girl
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » August 9th, 2018, 6:56 pm

-)Elizabeth(-
"I-yeah.... that would be lovely" the girl said, letting out a soft sigh, rubbing her own arm slowly "I don't think i have had someone play with me since me and my brother split up long ago, i think it would be nice to do it again" she let out an inocent giggle

-)Shadoon(-
Realization came to his head after he heard the applause and quickly looked away with a blush "Well, never said i couldn't, i just.... well, i don't, i had not done it in years, mostly because i had no reason to, but i felt that it was better to let out stress like this instead of breaking something", he looked pretty frustrated as he made a fist with his left hand, letting out a silent growl and then breating to calm himself
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » August 14th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Caim nodded towards the bear man as he bowed to him. " No need for apology." He smiled a little awkwardly, before moving to shift his tail around his leg. " Can I ssstill come and help? I have two legss and handss."
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Postby Red Mage pro » August 16th, 2018, 1:16 pm

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe chuckled a bit at Shadoon being modest "It's alright Shadoon, I thought you were very good" she spoke as she rubbed his back helping him relax seeing him looking frustrated "Take a deep breath we can figure it out." she said as she looked over at Grey as explained what happened and she nodded and understood. "Hm...it seems the rat might be working alone given he's alone and no one was around.." she paused thinking. "But it's good you and the others are ok...good job on disarming the traps and finding the ruins. We have a key point to check out later....did the rat have anything Night Fang around him or on him? If you recall," Ashe asked. She continued to rub Shadoon's back helping him relax.

-----------------------------------------------------
(Flower girl)

The fox girl smiled and winked at the trio waving them bye and thanking them for their business.

The flower girl waving wildly sighed in relief as she was holding her arm with her other hand trying to keep waving as she saw the trio come towards her. The trio could see the girl at the stand had many flowers with flower crowns and cute flower bracetlets, her hair was short blonde and she was rather thin looking as she wore simple cloths covering her body well. Her face brightens quickly as she smiled brightly at the trio "Hi! Hey, I uh had a question for you guys? You're with the knights who came here right? The good guys stopping the wild animals right?" she asked. "Hehe sis you know they are, you saw them wandering around earlier today with that cute shark lady. Also I saw that boy with her." the bigger girl spoke up. The bigger girl had long brown hair, her body was clearly chubby but she seemed to keep a cute look on her body as she smiled at the flower girl giving her a pout. "I-i just wanted to make sure." the young girl pouted and cross her arms causing the bigger girl to chuckle. "Well thank you for coming over, my sis here was gonna lose her arm soon if you didn't come much sooner" the bigger girl let out a laugh.

After a small moment the bigger girl gives her sister a small nudge making her straighten up. "Oh uh right! Sorry didn't mean to get distracted, so do you guys know about some other knights who were around here before?" The flower girl asked.

-------------------------------------------------------
(Nappin)

Katherine would purr softly as her tail curls around Acel's as she nuzzles her head into Alister's chest unconsciously as she takes her cat nap.

------------------------------------------------------
(Judy)

Judy nodded "Oh no, I agree the past is something you can't and SHOULDN'T forget it's important to remember where you came from and not make the same mistakes you made back then...something history tends to make often despite we write down what has happened in the past." she says with a bit of sour in her voice.

At hearing about a duet Judy nodded with her eyes closed "I'm sure you both would play and sing quite well together...just make sure not to have me invovled I'm not much for the playing or singing of the world." she spoke.

----------------------------------------------------------
(Caim and Tony)

Tony smiled at the offer. "Sure I would welcome the help!" he nodded. "It shouldn't take too long, it should take about a hour just as long as your two compainions will take to recover from their aliments if we head back to my tent. I can show you some potion making too if you like." Tony offered. "It be the least I can do to show my thanks for the help."
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » August 16th, 2018, 5:46 pm

-- Cale --

The Monster Hunter was still dreaming, mumbling about what happend in his dreams from time to time.

Spoiler: show
A few months had passed by now, with Cale having formed a team with Kayla, Shaari and Mica, basically hanging around with them all the time, during and after the training. As often the four relaxed on the Walls of the Order’s Fortress, overlooking the surroundings, with Mica playing on his Flute, while Shaari was busy carving small wood figurines.

Kayla meanwhile had dozed off, resting her head against Cales shoulder, who was just sitting there listening to Mica. “I wonder when we will have our first real assignment...” Shaari began, breaking the relative silence. “You’re really that eager to go out there?” The Wolf turned to her. “Sure, I mean, why else would we train and learn all that stuff if not to protect others? I mean that’s why I joined. Though, it start to get on my nerves, I just want to DO actually something for a change.

“You heard Old Man Logan, ‘You’re ready when I say you’re ready unless you want to die an idiot’s death!’ ” Mica joined in on the discussion, followed by eyerolling of the Lizard Girl, “Fine, yes, I get it...but still… would be a nice change for once.”

Cale was about to say something when Kayla suddenly spoke up “I’m sure you will get your chance, Shaari, and now...can we please continue relaxing?” with that she went silent again, still resting against Cales shoulder, with Mica continuing to play.

-- Zeo --

The Mage smiled towards the two girls and introduced himself to them with his full name - which he hadn't done in a long time - "Well the Fox Girl over there mentioned there was a group, but other than that, no. Which is why we came over to you, do you know who that Knight is, or what exactly he was doing around here? Did he mentioned something?" Zeo continued, but then stopped and apologized "Sorry i don't mean to bombared you like that... it's just, it could be very important for our Group."
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CoxTH » August 26th, 2018, 1:37 pm

--Grey--
Grey thought for a moment and shook his head. "I don't recall anything particularly 'Night Fangy' about him...I mean except for the fact we were attacked by him...now that I think about him, he could as well just be a very grumpy dweller of the ruins. But even then, I know I felt that corrupted mana coming from those ruins."

--Alicia--
Alicia grinned at Elizabeth and nodded. "Then it is settled. Tomorrow at nightfall, we shall give the greatest concert this village has ever seen...just kidding, but when we have the opportunity, let us give the group a concert."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Postby Red Mage pro » September 1st, 2018, 2:21 pm

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

"Hm...I think it might be best if we investigate the ruins once Shadoon and Cale have recovered. If that rat IS with the night fang we can try to catch him before he reports to the others...at least hopefully we can before he does..." she said sounding unsure but had to go with it. "We do need to go there any way to see about all that corruption you felt, hopefully, there'll be something we can do about it to get rid of it," she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(Julie and Jacey)

"Heh wanna ask for our social lives too while you're at it?" Jacey teased Zeo as he came and just dropped all these questions on them. "Don't be mean Jacey, he's just wanting to help and learn what he can," Julie said playfully poking her big sis who only chuckled in return. "Anyway, well Rash is here, oh uh the knight you're talking about his name is Rash, he's a snow leopard," "A rather cute one hehe~" Jacey added earning an annoyed look from her sis who just seemed to shrug it off. "ANYWAY, he's resting in our tent, he's been resting since he and his friends got attacked...he's mostly recovered from his injuries and he has been awake for about a day, just we've been keeping quiet cause we don't want trouble to find him you know? But we can lead you to our tent so he can talk with you guys...just try to be easy with the questions, I doubt he wants to get 20 questions in as soon as he meets you," Julie said. "Or if you guys want to ask anything more we can try to answer now to save you the trouble," Jacey added.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby DarkLove » September 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Feeling Alister's arm acting like a pillow, Acel cuddled up to his frame, purring and snoring lightly and peacefully.

Mirie listened to the exchange between the two girls and Zeo, standing next to Isaac. She rose her hand and piped up, asking "So who all knows about this leopard guy? The way you make it sound, his presence has been kept a secret amongst just a few of the villagers here, almost like theres some people to worry about..." She said, the last part almost sounding more like a thought than anything.
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » September 4th, 2018, 5:45 am

-)Shadoon(-
With a sigh and a mild glance at Ashe, he simply allowed her rubbing to at least try to have effect, his tail wagging slowly behind him "Well, if i could i would just go right now and try to sneak in there, i already know where all the traps are and it was just a dumb mistake that caused all the trouble, but as much as it hurts to admit it, it will be best to go as a group, i will make sure to tell where everything is once we are ready" He looked at his own hand which was shaking lightly as a faint "Coward" echoed inside his head to which he simply responded with a growl as he formed a fist again

-)Elizabeth(-
"Oh, don't worry, nobody is a master of music without practice, but if you feel unsure then you don't need to force yourself" She said with a giggle "After all, the most beautiful sounds are then ones that are free to fly with the wind and not those you keep trapped in a box"