The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by Smashiku » September 25th, 2015, 1:44 am

Hearing his new partner call out for him, he smiled and went towards him, letting out a sigh of relief when he got to him. ''Seems like things went well, judging that your clothes is still on you. Anything important I need to know?'' He asked, giving him a friendly smile. To him, it seems like fate decided to give him a break. ''.. Maybe even info of any video games, if possible?''

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » September 25th, 2015, 3:03 am

As he was running away from those creatures, he saw a another creature, but it looks different than the others...then again it's not like he's going to run in to a same group of creatures again, the creature then said something about hitting it's dick, which Audriene asked if a apology would work, but then he said "I don't know whats going on here...but we have been attacked by those creatures over there, and chances are they don't know where they are going."
Spoiler
Show

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » September 25th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Elric smiles, seeing that his companion didn't run off or get himself into trouble.
"Nah, but..." Elric leans forward, and whispers as quietly as possible into his ear. "Do you have any of those tourist coins? They use them as currency and it wouldn't hurt to have some."
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » September 25th, 2015, 7:56 pm

''Hm..'' With that, he started to check through his clothes, pulling his map, flashlight and a simple kitchen knife out. He let out a simple sigh. ''Nope.. Well.. It should be easy. Get certain stuff, use those machines and make the coins.. Easy saying that, I guess.'' He whispered back, letting out a soft chuckle while putting his stuff away but the map, rubbing the back of his head.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » September 26th, 2015, 11:18 pm

"You were attacked? You call that -getting attacked-? I could see everything from below and those fluffernutters were just standing around and waving their backsides at you! That is not a good reason to kick me in the root! Crud, I think you cracked my bark! An apology would NOT cut it! You get over here and have a look at it and tell me if its cracked or not! Goodness, I might need some glue... what if it falls off? I could never make pollen again!" the tree-stump ent pondered in terror "I can't look at it myself. My old bark is much too stiff for such bending!"

The police group waved and nodded towards the newcomer politely. "I think we have an I-pad with Fruit Ninja..." the human woman said with a shrug as he mentioned video games, but she wasn't quite sure.
"Anyways, we should get going." the collie noted as the two men were exchanging words. "We are not too bad in a fight but we better not let it get to that point. The shelter is down the road. Please come with us."
The patrol turned to continue their walk, the human male giving out the second suvival kit.
"So... do you have any useful skills as well?" he asks politely as they were walking down the road.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » September 27th, 2015, 12:51 am

"Well, I'm a doctor, and as he said, he must know a lot about games. " Elric said, chuckling a little as he muses over their extreme difference in profession. "Though, when it comes to a fight, I'm not too handy, I can hit hard, if that counts though, other than that, everything I can do is with solving problems mainly. But that's what I get, with my parents naming me after a book character."

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » September 27th, 2015, 1:15 am

He looked at the human woman, letting out a soft chuckle. ''I guess fruit ninja will keep me happy for abit..'' He let out a sheepish chuckle, then heard the bit of skills. ''Well, I'm a builder and I can fight decently, is that a good skill? If only I'm a game builder, that is.'' He smiled, putting his arms behind his head as he followed the group. ''.. If only I can still go back to the hotel I was staying in and get my xbox and games..'' He let out a soft sigh, taking the survival kit. ''Thanks.. Well, I guess I'm your tank guy in battle, doctor.'' He grinned at Elric, knowing that they'll or himself will leave the safehouse when it daytime.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » September 27th, 2015, 1:52 am

Adrienne sighed a bit, having a feeling that an apology would not do. She kept her hand close to where she put her blade at and walked a bit closer to get a closer look at his...'root'. A tiny blush began to show on her cheeks as she looked to his root, and she could see that there was a crack on its belly side, but no longer than a centimeter. She looked up to him and showed him the length with her index finger and thumb.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » September 27th, 2015, 1:19 pm

" Yeah, well, lets hope it never has to come to that, but I have morphine, if that won't get you high a a kite the first time around, it'll knock you out." Elric chuckles, keeping pace between his new companion and the police officers, in particular the crocodile woman, since she had spoken to him first and been largely helpful. He hugged his doctors kit to his side protectively after mentioning the morphine inside, remembering its value and what it cost to bring over onto the island.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » September 27th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Wyatt grumbled some not wanting to be any louder then he had to be as he spoke to Jay once again. " Its me Wyatt, remember me and Chris were here earlier today, things went south and i need the vehicle now." His gaze traveled to the barn house again trying to keep as quiet as possible, he turned back towards the door and sighed. " Please Jay, I know we offered more, but we really need your help... otherwise we won't be anymore." He made sure to make it seem like he and his group were in very dire circumstances, of course they were they were going to be molested by monsters, sentient or not. .. come on Jay don't you betray me.. He hoped she would come through with her side of the deal.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.