The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by Yorick_the_jester » September 27th, 2015, 11:15 pm

"Oh! I remember you... you are the timid one!" Jay giggled from the other side of the door. Listening to the panic in Wyatt's voice, her demeanor changed quickly. "Oh, you poor cutie! I'll see what I can do..." Jay promised through the door. "Could you step back a bit... this might get a bit loud."
For a moment nothing happened. Then a loud crash rocked the door. Two more crashes and the wood that was connected to the chain splintered and the door broke open, revealing the tall mare from before. "Oh and you brought one of your friends. Hello there, I am Jay." she said with a happy smile "Oh... but you are in a rush, right? Quick, come with me... the car is in the back."

Half listening to the two men talk, the collie turned to the human woman of the patrol. "What is tanking?" he asked slightly confused.
"Something to do with video games. I think its the guy who takes all the damage."
"Aren't you supposed to not take any damage in games?"
"Depends on the game, I think."
Meanwhile the crocodile lady took a quick glance at the two men behind her. "We are almost there." she said and pointed at what appeared to be a very sturdy looking hay-storage on one of the other farms. It was about five by five meters broad and long and had two stories, the second only reachable by ladder. "We have a bunch of sleeping bags up there. The upper part is only reachable by ladder. Suffice to say, we just pull the ladder up, push the door close and keep quiet and we should make it through the night. We keep watch and you two get some rest. That's how it works."
The human male stepped forward and called out towards the storage. "Hey, Jocko? Everything fine?"
A few moments later, an answer came "Sure! Get up, its getting late!"
"Anyone with you?" the male asked.
"Nope, only little old me!"
A grin shot over the features of the crocodile lady and she put a leathery hand on Elric's shoulder. "Looks like I got lucky. Your friend can climb up and get some sleep. YOU come with me."
Spoiler
Show
The crocodile woman looks kinda like this. Only more dressed and without a Gnu between her lips
"I knew it!" The tree-man yelled in despair and sat down on the ground. "My proud root, cracked before I could be embraced by rot!" His hand went towards the root and he began stroking in slowly. "Maybe its not too late! Maybe I can still get it up! You!" he pointed at Adrienne "Help me out here! You owe me at least as much!"

While they were still content with simply cuddling with him, the bunny girls became slowly aware that the others were beginning to continue their digging. While creating a home for the warren was important, the two didn't feel like leaving their new friend just yet. Making a silent agreement across Chris' chest, the younger one began to slip upwards and place a trail of small kisses on Chris' neck and and jaw. The other one meanwhile slipped her hand beneath his shirt and began to stroke his stomach and chest with her soft and fluffy fingers.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » September 27th, 2015, 11:27 pm

Elrics chin turned up a little so he could gaze at the woman, and he nodded, a slight twinge of red crossing his cheeks.
" Yes ma'am." He said, with a hint of a shy smile. Musing over what she must have done to become crocodile-like in the first place. At any rate, when the group came to the building, the albino looked visibly relieved at the fact they were able to make it without being accosted by anything, let alone, caught out at night.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » September 28th, 2015, 12:10 am

Adrienne took a step back and reached for her blade- but then saw the tree start to stroke his root in front of her. She gasped quietly and blushed a little shortly before her face went to disgust and rage...only for a split second. She gulped and looked between Troy and Ty before back to the tree. letting out a sigh. "Troy..keep Ty close to you." She looked to Troy with a worrying look on her.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » September 28th, 2015, 1:25 am

Hearing the two talk about what tanking means, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Soon, they got to the place him and his new partner would be sleeping in.. But after seeing what the crocodile lady said, counting the grin, he got worried about him but didn't show it. 'Oh boy.. Let's just hope it just my mind..' With that, he went over to the ladder and started to climb up. ''Hopefully, tonight will be peaceful..''

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » September 28th, 2015, 3:02 pm

Chris blushed as the younger girl started kissing his neck and jaw. He then felt the fluffy fingers of the older one stroke his chest and he had to stifle a few chuckles. "H-hey...it tickles!", he said. He sat up and looked around. It seemed the group had left him behind, so didn't they care about him? He looked towards the warren hesitatingly. The two rabbit girls were so caring, so should he just join them...?
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » September 28th, 2015, 5:07 pm

He was disgusted by the fact that this creature is forcing someone to jack off those trunk...but they have a disadvantage in man power, and when Audrienne decided to do it, it could be risky that the creature may take advantage of her, but with little option, he nodded as he brings Ty closes to him, but he kept his weapon at hand.
Spoiler
Show

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 2nd, 2015, 11:07 pm

Reaching the top of the ladder, Samuel was greeted by what seemed to be an... ex-elderly man? It didn't take a doctor like Elric to see that the guy who had answered the police squad below had all the superficial signs of old age. Pigmented skin, bad teeth, male pattern baldness. But as he gave Samuel a kind smile, he showed what appeared to be fresh, unspent teeth between his old ones and his old skin was covering a surprisingly youthful, strong built. Maybe it was his personal kind of infection, but it seemed as if whatever was changing the people here had given him a second shot at something that is supposed to be gone once lost.
"Hello there..." He said with a nod "Get inside, there are a bunch of sleeping bags laid out. And a thermos full of tea."
It was true: There were a few sleeping bags and some tea in the back. Also visible on the inside was a heavy door that could be easily shut to close off the silo.

The tree man was apparently getting really worried as his "trunk" was not very responsive to his manipulations. He tried to rub it and snip it a few times but it just didn't get any sap in it. "Come now, there is no reason to be shy. We all know what it's for." he tried to sound calming as he stopped touching himself to give Adrienne the chance to do so.

The crocodile lady led Elric directly to the other side of the hay storage. She led them inside through an apparently new hole and Elric was greeted to a small room, surrounded by hay-walls that was laid out with a soft blanket, had a few pillows and an electric torch.
"This is where the people without coins can *pay* for the night." She explained calmly and sat down unceremoniously. "Not very romantic, but the guy above us won't hear anything." Another grin raced over her long snout as she glanced at Elric. "Now, do you want to talk a bit or do you want to get it over with? I'm good with either, but honestly, you seem just too interesting to be done with quickly." Scratching her throat curiously she offered Elric a seat next to her.

The bunny girls were slightly surprised by Chris getting up but quickly caught themselves. The smaller one gave him a curious look, her ears twitching once and she shifted, half moving ontop of him to get a better angle to hug and cuddle against him while the older one shifted behind him to cuddle against him from behind, resting her head on his shoulder and giving him gentle nips on the neck.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » October 3rd, 2015, 1:05 am

"Well, if I'm so interesting, then why don't you start asking questions?" Elric says, a slight smile crossing his features. He takes the offered seat, leaning forward and pressing his palms together, his eyes taking care not to linger on her assets, and instead focus on her face and snout. She was intimidating, but a part of Elric did find her attractive, in a weird crocodile way.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 3rd, 2015, 11:52 am

Chris smiled as he felt himself being hugged from the front and behind by the rabbit girls. He embraced the young girl and snuggled his head into her neck. For whatever reason the rabbit girls didn't seem to have any body-altering effects on him and the group he started to consider as his new family left him behind, so why shouldn't he just join the rabbits?
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 3rd, 2015, 12:19 pm

"Don't sell yourself too high. Maybe I just want your albinism and move to the sewers. Would fit the cliche nicely." The crocodile lady laughed and shook her head a bit. "By the by, for the time being, you can call me Mak. That's short for Makara. But not in front of my subordinates. I don't want to end up sounding cute to them." Getting a bit more comfortable, she opened the lowest three buttons on her black officer's vest, releasing her muscled midriff. It was almost lime green and the scales seemed very soft when compared to her other, hard, olive green scales.
"Now... you are a selfless one, I got that much. Being a doctor, instantly offering yourself instead of your friend. I like that. World needs cuties like you." A soft grin went over her features. "So. Where are you from? What's your name and story? And why did you show up in the middle of the farms a week after this crap happens?"

The younger bunny girl giggled happily as Chris began to snuggle into her. She moved a bit up, mounting him completely and rested on her knees. Slowly, she raised his chin from her neck and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Her cute tail was beginning to rise slowly, revealing her privates and showed that she was beginning to really get into her new treasure.
The girl behind him cooed at their happiness and began peppering the back of Chris' neck with gentle nips and kisses.