The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by RandomTiger » October 14th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Wyatt mentally rolls his eyes at her lack of simple knowledge, but he also realized she was a horse and they didn't know things about vehicles. He turned back by her looking to where she saw the key's picking them up and going back to the front seat all in a swift motion. He turned the key in the ignition switch, the van rurring to a start. Wyatt grinned, checking on his buddies before pressing down on the gas heading out of the barn, hoping not to hit anything or anyone on the way out.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 15th, 2015, 8:40 pm

The car began to stutter, groan, cough and do a lot of other things that vehicles should probably not be doing, but German engineering succeeded against the terrors of time and the bus finally began to groan to live and as Wyatt began to turn the wheel, he noticed several rats escape from below the car.
"OH! There is like... a ball full of mirrors back here!" Jay suddenly exclaimed as the car came to life "And my seat is vibrating!"
The vehicle meanwhile managed to make its way through the stables, ocationally cracking one of the boxes open and sending a very scared horse on it's way. Finally, it crashed through the front gate and for a moment, Wyatt could see the impossibly huge, angry centaur that stood before the stable, armed with a pitchfork and the anger of a thousand curses. He quickly hopped aside but his scream followed them.
"NOOOO! NOT THE Funkmobile! JAAAAAY! Bring that back or you won't see a single oat until you are too old to chew!"
Jay leaned out of the window and looked back. "We are just borrowing it!" she yelled and sat back int he car. "Push it to gallop!" she then hissed to Wyatt.
In the back mirror meanwhile, Wyatt could see the rancher start to follow until he noticed that his horses were escaping and he began to try and catch them instead of following.
(Please state which direction you want to go: Sila or the north)

The collie sighed. "It's not that easy... we are only taking stuff that really belongs to anyone anymore. Like when the people have gone feral or disappeared, we do collect useful stuff that we find. But keep in mind, we are talking about radios, backpacks, building wood, fuel, you know... stuff that we take to city, catalogue and then distribute among the people. Its more that we confiscate that stuff and then use it for the general benefit. I mean... I'm not gonna arrest you for savaging but just be a jerk about it. Don't break stuff that you don't need and so on..."

The tree groaned loudly and for a moment, it sounded as if an oak was slowly cracking and falling. Finally, Adrienne felt a strange pulsing in the root before a giant torrent of yellow, powdery pollen blasted out of it with the power of a firehose. The first of the three blasts hit her in the face and turned her pale features and red hair completely yellow. The treeman shot four more streams of pollen into the air before groaning once more and sitting down.
"I haven't had a summer like this in ages..." he said slowly, and his eyes became distant. "Look at them go... I hope they meet some pretty trees. So many olives that could grow... But that's for the next generation. I have no regrets..."
In an almost hypnotic speed, the bark of the tree began to wither and fall, his proud body turning brittle and moldy. Within seconds, the old tree turned to a huge pile of moldy sawdust leaving nothing besides his pollen in the air (and on Adrienne).
*Adrienne gains a mutation*
Underneath the pollen, a strain of Adrienne's hair turns olive-green.
*Adrienne gains a feat*
"Minor Photosynthesis: As long as Adrienne's strain of green hair is in the sun, she needs only half as much food as a regular human being to function normally (a full meal every second day). And don't worry, you can still talk and wear clothes. This is not as silly as Quiet. So PRAISE THE SUN!

Makara let out a soft giggle at how careful Elric was approaching her chest and smiled gently at him softly grasping at her. "Come cutie, you can touch them." she giggled after a while of him being careful. She put her hands onto his and gently had him squeezer her harder. "Come... feel them... weigh how heavy they are... how my leather rubs your palms. How soft the scales are compared to snout..." She let go off his hands a rubbed her snout against his cheek. "Enjoy yourself, will you? Just do what feels right and don't worry so much."

The bunny girl squeed happily as Chris entered her trembling slit and wrapped her arms around him. She sat still for a moment, her hot folds squeezing down on Chris like a fleshy vice. Slowly, she began moving up, her pussy sucking on his shaft as if they never wanted to let him go again just before she pushed him back into her hot tunnel.
The other girl meanwhile groaned loudly as Chris attacked her rock hard nipple. One of her hands kept stroking his hair while the other one moved down to her own privates to administer some attention to her moistening pussy.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 15th, 2015, 10:27 pm

Ty runs over to make sure Adrienne's okay, seeing the pollen get in her hair. He also moved his hands aside, revealing his erect, pre dripping member to the world.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » October 16th, 2015, 1:18 am

When Makaras snout rubbed against his cheek, he raised his hand from her breast, letting it drip lower. Teasing along her stomach and just below her cleavage. His other hand, however, took a handful of her breasts. Giving it a squeeze, not rough, but firm, before he began to grope them in earnest. He leans down, grinding his cheek against Makaras snout on the way down before he gives the flesh of one a soft kiss, trailing his soft lips around her olive-green nipple, tongue snaking out every now and then to tease at the sensitive bud.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » October 16th, 2015, 2:45 am

After seeing what happened, he ran towards her and saw the effect of what happened to her and saw the green hair with pollen on it, he then turned to the creature with weapon in hand ready if he tries anything.
Spoiler
Show

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 16th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Chris groaned loudly as the rabbit girl started moving, the warm tightness of her pussy almost being too much for him too handle. He realized that now that he's gone that far there's no going back. His lower body trembled at the waves of pleasure that ran through it, unable to move it by himself. With shaky hands he reached down for the slit of the older girl, gently teasing her slit.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » October 16th, 2015, 3:03 pm

''Aaaah. Okay, got it.'' With that, he felt the barely new silence kinda annoying already. He tried to think of stuff to talk about, but he could barely think of anything. He wanted to try and speak of stuff besides what happening on the island and such. Soon, he decided on attempting one thing. ''... So, what do you guys wanna talk about?''

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 17th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Adrienne flinched a bit when she witness the tree climax. She opened her eyes slowly to see the tree turn into dust. Any hatred she had to the tree vanished, not knowing what to make of this. But as for her she felt the pollen in her hair and quickly tried to get it out of her hair, but was too late. It felt different to her and the color was different. She looked back to the pile of dust and displayed pity...A part of her wished she would of thanked him. She turned to Troy and Ty and said. "..Let's just keep moving." She said.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » October 17th, 2015, 4:29 pm

Wyatt watched as the barns insides seemed to blur past him, he was so hyped to get the vehicle going and to get back to his friends and try to find them. To try and save them from whatever horrors they were still putting up with, he, Daniel and Jay would make it there and then to Sila to find freedom. He turned the wheel so he was facing towards the hotel farm he had came from. The sight of the centaur in his side mirrors at first frightened him, but seeing him ditch to help the horses made a feeling of relief wash over the frail and shy human. " Ok guys hold on, I don't know what we are gonna see and or face, but you two stay in the vehicle when we get there.." He put his seat belt on real quick watching Daniel help Jay with hers before slamming his foot on the pedal heading back towards the farm to pick up his friends, he wasn't going to ditch them that wasn't him.

(To the farm and the group there)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 17th, 2015, 9:39 pm

Ty nodded, blushing as he realized his erect member is in full view of Adrienne and others. "S-so where are we going?" The bunny-tailed boy asked.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.