The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 22nd, 2015, 8:19 pm

Just as the group with the fallen tree man managed to catch their breath, a multi-coloured VW-Bus appeared on the road and stopped close to them. Daniel and Wyatt were in the driver's cabin while a tall, blue-maned horse-lady with big breasts between their legs was lounging on the back seat.
Though the vehicle smelled faintly of horse-apples, it seemed somehow working.

The collie sighed. "Sorry, I am not sure what to talk about... spent the entire day walking around keeping my eyes open. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Rare to see someone just walk around the wilderness without like that. How did you manage to hide for the last week?"

Makara cooed as Elric finally squeezed her breasts a bit firmer. His cheek traveling over her snout left a soft feeling of warmth that made her grin eagerly and she began to stoke his hair with content as he finally traced his tongue over her soft nipples. Unlike the rest of her, they were fleshy and rich with her musky taste.
"Oh... now you are getting it..." she said with a grin and her tail began to wag slowly. "These scales are nice and protective, but its so much harder to feel touch through them... warmth just fine but besides my nipples, touch is so numb these days." Her hands then went lower and gave Elric's ass a firm squeeze. "You are, on the other hand, so nice and squishy..."

The bunny girls seemed to feel the last of Chris barriers fall and released themselves onto him. The younger one grabbed both of his cheeks and pushed his lips onto hers to give him a hungry and eager kiss. It took only heartbeats before her tongue pushed against his lips, greedy to explore his mouth. Her pumping didn't stop or slow down at any rate, her warm tunnel still milking his cock.
The older one meanwhile grabbed the hand that was teasing her and pushed his fingers into her. Since his mouth was occupied now, she focused completely on his fingers, almost ridding them like the younger one was riding his member.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » October 22nd, 2015, 9:55 pm

Elric blushed a little when her hands squeezed his ass, and a shiver ran through him at the feeling, his hips shaking a little as a signal for more. Deep down, Elric greatly enjoyed it when his ass was played with, and it was starting to show, just a little at her squeezes. He takes a nipple firmly into his mouth, sucking on it softly while his own hand slides around in reply, travelling along her back to touch at her tail and ass, to see if he could coax some more moans and coos out of her.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » October 23rd, 2015, 4:30 pm

''Oh, me surviving on my own for a week? Well, it a mix of stealthy, running and fighting. With some luck, I surprise myself that I didn't get caught. Maybe I should attempt gambling with this luck.'' He let out a chuckle, smiling. ''Anyway, I just ended up bumping into a friend before you guys and he said that he lost his group to something... I think a group of rabbits or something. Anyway, that just about it.''

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 23rd, 2015, 6:54 pm

Adrienne was surprised to see a bus approach them and felt relieved to see Daniel and Wyatt as the drivers. She noticed the horse female in the back seat of the vehicle, but assumes that she's friendly. She turned to Ty and gets him into the vehicle with her. She sits next to him and looked to the horse female before up front. "Want to fill me in about what you two were doing?" She then realized and said. "Don't wait for Chris...He didn't make it." She sighed, lowering her head.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 23rd, 2015, 9:05 pm

Chris moaned loudly has his hips bucked into the young bunny girl. He felt his mind become almost blank as he finally released his load into the vice-like pussy that held his cock tightly. Once he came, he felt an extreme exhaustion wash over his body and passed out, a blissful smile on his face.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » October 28th, 2015, 9:14 pm

After seeing what happened, and the shock of seeing someone change before his eyes, he then immediately sees a vehicle heading towards them, he was about to move her out of the way when it stopped, and upon closer examination, he sees Daniel and Wyatt, and also some centaur creature, before he gets to say anything, Audrienne grabbed Ty and brought him in the bus, so he decided to follow then with his weapon in case they run into danger and stepped in the vehicle.
Spoiler
Show

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 29th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Ty looked the horse woman before turning his attention to his hard member, as it was starting to bother him. He could rub it... something in the back of his head was telling him to. It couldn't hurt, could it? He started to rub it when he made load moan.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » October 30th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Wyatt turned back towards Adrienne obviously his face was showing his defeated spirit on the fact Chris had fallen, he truly cared about the scientist, they were already good buddies, and he was a pinnacle of helpfulness already. .. Poor chris.. His thoughts were, filled with dread over his friend, but he had to push on, he had to help the rest of the group. His eyes set on the younger boy, as he started to touch him.. Wyatt put his fingers on his own nostrils rubbing them in a almost angry fashion. " .. This kid.. ugh.." He said turning back to face to road, he planned on heading towards the big city, even though Elric had more or less betrayed them, and left them for dead, he still wanted to make sure the other scientist was ok, they needed brains in their group, and sadly, while He and Adrienne, could be relied on, Troy seemed a little hard headed, and fool hearty. Then there was the kid, who couldn't keep his hand out of his pants, sad, honestly. He pressed on the gas peddle, heading towards the city, deciding now that the vehicle was running was the best time to properly respond to the female. " Me and Daniel, well, we got cut off, and I noticed, things going south me and C-Chris.." He held back a sob at the mans name. ".. We knew about this vehicle thanks to Jay, the nice women back there with you, so I set out to get it with Daniels help..." He felt like he was exhausted, from running and the news about Chris. He turned his eyes back to the road.. ".. So I noticed your hair Adrienne, how are you feeling?" He asked concern in his cracking voice.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » November 2nd, 2015, 12:14 am

Adrienne saw Wyatt display sadness from the news about Chris. She too noticed Ty touching himself and Wyatt getting him to stop. She has a feeling there's something about Ty; She was theorizing that maybe the stuff that's causing all this lust is airborne, which would explain why Ty threw himself to the rabbit girl before the 'encounter'. She also thinks the lust causing...something, was able to affect Ty easily.

When Adrienne heard Wyatt ask about her hair she turned to him and blushed a bit. "Let's just say it didn't go as bad for me..." She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him the whole story about it.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 4th, 2015, 9:01 pm

The bunny girl mounting Chris screamed out in orgasm as she felt Chris filling her with his seed. She continued to ride him until his limping dick flopped out of her dripping snatch. She began peppering his face with kisses, happy and grateful for the wonderful ride. Snuggling her whole body at the man's chest, happy and energized from their shared endeavor.
The other bunny girl meanwhile let go off his hand with a groan, still not satisfied and eager to get herself off. Though the happiness of her co-bunny did make up for it a little. Letting her snuggle with the sleeping Chris a bit more while the older girl began to collect plants and grass from the surrounding area. Finally, she shook the other girl off Chris and the two bunnies looked over their price. They grabbed the young man beneath the shoulders and gently dragged him into the half-done warren.
When Chris awoke, he was sleeping on a soft bed of hay, his head resting on his clothes. The room was completely dark but certainly not cold, since two warm, fuzzy bodies were rubbing against him. As he stirred, he was instantly woken by a barrage of kisses and rubs from his two new wives. Though they would share him with each other, the two bunnys were very strict with keeping and being faithful to their husband and hardly ever left Chris out alone. When the warren finally became big enough to reach a nearby building, in this case the toolshet, the three moved into the building and set up for Chris new duty as doctor for the warren. Supported by his two cute bunny nurses, Chris would keep his new family healthy and happy all while they would give him all the food, love, water, love, carrots and lots of love. Sure, they couldn't talk, but they were great at showing their affection.
*Fluffy Bunny Family Ending*

Jay just waved happily at everyone from the backseat, her blue mane waving in the wind and her bright, white fur shining under the disco ball. "Oh, hello everyone, so nice to meet you." She said eagerly. "I just wish we had a bit of a better time meeting. And you have my condolences about your friend. He was such a sweetheart..." Her eyes went to Ty. "Oh my, aren't you cute as a button? Though I thought humans go clothed? Or do only adults use clothes now?" She seemed completely ignorant of his touching himself.

"Rabbits?" The collie snorted "Place is getting weirder by the second. Never had rabbits here before the whole thing went down and now there are crocodiles and rabbits and at least one frikkin rhino running around. Though she is a real sweetheart. Don't go for a blowjob though... that horn can get really scary. Same with that Elephant guy who serves drinks in the hotel." He stopped for a moment "Crap... I'm getting the itch here... Sorry man, I better go to bed before my mind stays in the gutter. This Chewbaka-look really is weird on the libido."

Makara let out a long, satisfied groan in the back of her throat as Elric's hands reached down and grabbed her ass all while suckling on her most sensitive parts. Her nipples began to harden under his treatment. She herself kept grabbing at his firm buttocks as well as padding his head, encouraging him to keep up his treatment. Slowly, she let her thick, yellow tongue slip out of her mouth and gave Elric's cheek an eager and broad lick. "Hmm... you taste nice..." she whispered seductively. Like all crocodiles, Makara's skin was no longer producing sweat. Now she did most of her transpiration through her mouth with her long, thick reptilian tongue. But unlike regular crocodiles, her spittle was rich with her female pheromones, making it a sweet-tasting aphrodisiac. "Come sweetie, I want to taste you some more... give Makara some sugar!"