The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » November 5th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Feeling her wet tongue all over his cheek from her lick, a shiver runs through Elric. Shifting, he feels his engorged cock rub against the inside of his pants, which can be seen visibly with the outline of his member. With a soft moan from the feeling of the fabric, he leans back down, kissing her nipples lightly and her toned muscled midsection before slipping his fingers into her skirt and beginning to pull. "Oh, you can taste all you want." He says almost matter-of-fact in between his butterfly-like kisses along her body whilst his fingers continually work at pulling down her skirt.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » November 5th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Ty's moans were starting to get louder and louder as he approached his limit. The boy's bunny instincts had fully taken over. There was a final loud moan as he finished, sending cum on to the back of the seat in front him and then passing out.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » November 6th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Wyatt sighed, knowing all to well Adrienne was obviously not wanting to further comment on the matter of why her hair was looking the way it was. He turned back to the road as he started driving towards where he believed the capital was, and where Elric possibly was. " Just ignore the child Jay, he.. sadly is not doing so well with this.. thing.. thats going on here." He said not one hundred percent sure what to call it, whether it was a curse or some sort of weird evolutionary thing. He then heard the younger child moaning, he held onto his own nostrils in disappointment. .. When I was his age, sex... wasn't even a thing. He looked into the rear-view mirror seeing that the child had passed out, he was actually surprised Troy had been mostly silent as well. " Hey, Adrienne, can you tie his hands up? Obviously he has no self control." He wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, but he didn't like the fact that the kid kept touching himself, it was wrong in his eyes, he wanted things to get normal.. or well as normal as things could be as they made their way to the capital. He sighed gripping the steering wheel tighter, looking at the path/road they were on as he drove. ".. Do you think any of us will make it out of this, without.. these mutations?" He asked out, more to himself but loud enough everyone in the van could hear him. He and Troy were the only ones who were not truly affected by the curses, and he counted himself lucky, he tried to keep himself together, so he could try and keep the rest of them together. His gaze once again going into the mirror.. knowing all too well he had failed most of them.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » November 6th, 2015, 5:25 pm

''I think it just like one of those crazy websites.'' He chuckled when he heard the first line from the collie cop. After listening to the rest, he simply nodded. ''Ok, then. Have a nice nap.'' With that, he decided that he would go and rest as well, but he was curious to learn more. With that, he looked at where the ex-old man was, wondering if he moved or not and has more to say.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » November 6th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Adrienne turned to Jay as she was introducing herself and talking about Chris. "Yes, but we shouldn't let his loss be in vein." She replied as she observed her appearance quickly, she finds it a bit weird that her breasts aren't at her chest area for an anthro. She winced a bit at the sound of Ty climaxing on the back of the seat in front of him with her arms at her upper chest area. She looked at the back of the seat and to Ty passed out. She heard what Wyatt said and sighed with a nod.

She unbuckles Ty's seat belt, extends it more and uses part of it to tie Ty's forearms behind his back before re-buckling him up. Her attention went to Wyatt's question, looking at him. She gave a shrug. "To be hones it depends on the mutations. Hopefully mine won't have too much affect after...-" She took a breath and wants to get it out of the way so no one has to wonder about her hair. "The root I tripped on during the rabbit encounter was actually a treeman's...'log.'" A slight blush formed on her cheeks and her eyes looked left and right a bit. "I..had to stroke him so Ty and Troy wouldn't get harmed. He came pollen on my hair and he turned to dust." She sighed again and leaned the back of her head on her seat with her eyes looking up. She has a feeling that the others besides Troy and Ty would have a hard time to believe her story.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 9th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Jay nodded at Wyatt's comment. "Oh, the poor cutie is just overexcited..." she said with a shrug. "Now he got it out and can sleep it off. Just like a good colt should... oh, right, child, I mean." She further listened to the exchange but decided to keep to herself mostly. "Goodness, I hope I get some more of these... mutations you call it? These teats get a bit into walking. They would be so much more practical where our second girl has them."
And the Scooby bus moved on as it should be, two guys, two girls and their pet Daniel and Scrappy Ty. (SORRY I went there, I will punish myself properly later)

"So, where are you going?" The restoring old-timer asked. "The town? Be careful there, man. I know they say its safe, but you can't really stay there. Place has no housing left. I would move there if I could, but the safe house brings more cash and at least I can take a nap when the cops stay over. In Sila, you won't find any empty beds. At least not for sleeping in."

Makara giggled softly as Elric helped her out of her skirt and revealed her scaly curves. She only wore a a blue string tanga beneath her skirt, probably because a real panty wouldn't allow her fit her tail in. "Well, then I shall have a taste..." she said with a grin and pulled Elric away far enough to line up his face with her snout. Greedily, she pushed her lips, still full and juicy at the tip of her snout, onto Elric's and soon, the man could feel her tongue demand entrance into his mouth.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » November 9th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Elric was surprised at this sudden change, and seemingly almost melted into her kiss, his lips parted just enough to allow her tongue to slither inside of his mouth, where his own would rise to meet it, attempting to wrestle it. His hands fell to his sides, lightly dancing across her thighs as he embraces her passionate kiss.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » November 10th, 2015, 7:03 pm

''I was planning on heading for the beach. The not so well known kind. I was hoping that when I get there, I can just simply wait and fish till everything calms down.'' He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. ''Although, I might risk the town for some resources before going to some near sea place. I heard fish taste good with the skin on and boiled.''

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » November 12th, 2015, 5:28 am

"I doubt it will be a good thing" He finally said, he then gets up and said "And I hope either of you got any plans on what to do?"
Spoiler
Show

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 15th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Makara let out a deep growl in the back of her throat and pushed deeper, her tongue beginning a rough dance with his. She didn't want him to try and push back, her mouth being not nearly as pleasant as his. She was hungry and eager, his treatment having made her much more eager than she had let through and slowly her patience was running short. Finally, the kiss broke and the croc lady licked her lips eagerly. "So, cutie pie? Do you want to play some more or can we up the game a little?" She asked grinning and leaning back a little as if to invite him to go further.

The old timer nodded. "Yes, but you have to be carefull when you take out the guts or you can spoil it quickly. And I suggest you don't try fishing on the beach. Too flat there. Too small fishs. Try cliffs and the like." he said sagely "Oh, and you might want to be very careful... some fish have become really... no other way to say it... sexy."