The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman
Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by TnubE » December 11th, 2015, 8:07 pm

Adrienne looked over to see that Ty was close to Jay and quickly noticed what Jay was doing. She sat back and sighed a bit, knowing that Jay will keep Ty preoccupied. Some time later the group arrived at the city and she began to observe the scenery through the window closest to her. "...Doesn't seem to be in good shape." She said about the city, then noticing the improvised gate and the guards there. "Think we sho-" She was interrupted by her eye sights catching a pure human at the corner of her eyes.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » December 11th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Elrics eyes narrowed ever so slightly as he leaned into the kiss, his hips still working and bucking wildly, pumping his shaft in and out of her reptilian gash. When her tongue dances with his, he releases a loud groan into her mouth, the feeling of her claws scratching his skin delightfully pleasant. He breaks the kiss for just a moment, a thin trail of saliva connecting their lips, which breaks as he pants softly. "I love the way you grope my ass." The last was said almost breathlessly as he leans forward again, locking his lips against her snout again. Though, it was obvious Elric was nearing his limit, for his rampant thrusts became wilder as he was lost in the feeling of their lips and his cock plundering her depths.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » December 11th, 2015, 10:32 pm

''.. Owch..'' He muttered silently as he fell, just kind of laying there. He should of looked better, but now he had to fall. Well, atleast he landed in something soft.. Although, the talking flower didn't help him. It was a time like this where he went quiet for a few seconds, thinking of what wise words to say to this weird thing. Soon, he open his mouth as the words just came out. ''Yeah yeah, fuck you too, where am I?'' ... As once a brave fellow, Samuel didn't seem bothered by the last word that Flowey has just said. ''If it a nightmare, then I only got myself to blame for sleeping and such..'' With that, his face just fell back onto the ground.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » December 13th, 2015, 7:07 am

Ty just blushed and tried to keep himself covered as much as possible, tuning out the asinine conversation.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » December 13th, 2015, 11:26 am

As he was trying to recover his thoughts, he notices a city, and saw a gate, and when he saw a another human being, he yead out and said "Hold on, I'm normal, and I don't want to cause any trouble." In order to gain any kind od trust with the people.
Spoiler
Show

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » December 16th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Wyatt listened to the conversation Jay was having with Tyler as he drove, watching as the sun lowered in the distance, he wasn't sure if he wanted to spend another night out in the wilds, he sure hoped. As he was about to finish his thought, the sight of the city lights hit him, a smile peering across his face, they had finally reached the city, he could only hope that mean't their was a chance of safety, of rescue for his friends. As he pulled up to the gates he put the van in park but left it running just in case for the time being. .. that gas sure lasted a while didn't it? He thought gleefully, as he looked out the window. His eyes studied the guards on the makeshift walls, and then finally he caught sight of another pure human. .. well thats a good sight. He was about to open the door as he heard Troy shout out to the human. " Uh Troy he is outside of the van he might not be able to hear you." He said chuckling some, before deciding to shut the van off and stand up, looking back at the five in the back. " So.. anyone have any ideas where to go from here?"
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » December 17th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Jay smiled at Wyatt's question and shook her head. "No, no idea! I have never been here at all!" she said happily.

"Oh, don't be so mean. I didn't mean this as a threat or anything!" the Flower said happily. "You are indeed sleeping soundly and I am just a dreamy dream. I just wanted to make sure that you know that nothing that happens here can harm you in any way, shape or form."
The flowers smile turned insanely broad and sharp teeth became visible. "No matter what I do to you!"
The ground shook and long, green tendrils pierced the earth and began to surround Samuel's form. "These are my LOVE tendrils. They will fill you with lots of love! It's an acronym for Lusty Orifice Violation tendrils. The E is silent."
The flower began to laugh manically as the tendrils approached the man.

Makara groaned at Elric's words and eagerly continued to explore his firm rear. Her gropes were rough and passionate as she seemed to slam his hips deep into her. "I like the way I grope your ass too!" she laughed and returned to ramming her hot tongue into Elric's mouth. The fire in her loins was beginning to get the better of her and she started to move her hips even more, almost demanding Elric to speed up his thrusts. Her breathing was quickening as well, her ample chest pushing against the human's. Finally, she threw her head back and moaned loudly "Come, Elric, shoot it deep inside me! I want you! Cum with me!"

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » December 17th, 2015, 6:16 pm

''Eh, so I'm pretty much ok for the mean..'' He stopped talking as the flower spoke his words with the creepy face and the tendrils appear. Almost straight away, he tried to get his pickaxe for defence as he was already going more pale. ''NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE! What the fuck have I even done to you!?'' He shouted as he tried to also stay away from the tendrils, clearly hoping to either wake up or something helps him.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » December 17th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Elric suddenly became aware of his need to unload when she spoke up, and his thrusts began to slow, becoming harder and with more strength before he gasps and his own back arches sharply, his cock flexing and expanding ever so slightly as it unloaded his pent-up need, each flare of his engorged cock-head releasing a heavy deposit of his albino spunk "A-ahn!" He begins to pant, sagging a little with the intensity of his own orgasm, and the constant fondling of his rear end.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Charles_Roberts » December 18th, 2015, 2:32 am

Charles have his camera with him as he already took pictures of humans turning into animals having sex, since he didn