The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman
Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by TnubE » December 21st, 2015, 3:06 am

Adrienne looked to Jay's response to Wyatt's question. "Well, we could just ask if they'll let us in-" She unbuckles her seat-belt and opens the side door closest to her, but stops to look back to Wyatt "Unless you have another idea." She finished saying before looking over to the guards and back to him.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » December 31st, 2015, 9:07 pm

Wyatt was a bit disappointed someone who lived on the island never visited the city, but before all this.. she was just a horse on a pasture, he rubbed the back of his head quickly letting go the disappointment. His gaze went to his right hand man, er uh women who seemed to always kind of help him figure out what to do next. " Nope I have no idea here.. you lead the way, and I got your back." He said with a small smile heading behind her motioning for the rest of the group to follow close behind. He felt like before they fully left the van he should give out one last thought. " Tyler, please keep your hands to yourself, Troy, please don't kill anyone.. everyone else, just be safe and aware." He then turns back to Adrienne giving her a heads up sort of nod, letting her know he would follow promptly after her. I just hope this all goes off without a hitch, I'd like to at least get a step closer on finding a way off of this wretched island. He had determination, and his hope to push him forward, he could only wait and see how far they got him.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » December 31st, 2015, 11:00 pm

"Oh, you have never done anything to me." the flower answered with a wicked grin. "That is the entire point my friend! On this island, its FUCK OR GET FUCKED! And I'm not gonna get fucked! I'm a goddamn flower!"
Flowey attacks:
Roll(2d6)+0:
5,1,+0
Total:6
The vines circle around Samuel and close in, but he manages to avoid them so far. Though things look grim: The surrounds are drenched in darkness and only Flowey and him are in spots of light. Around them are Flowey's vines. Attacking the flower-body seems easy, but going closer would mean getting closer to the snapping tentacles. What do you do?
Fight <3
Act
Item
Mercy

While weary of the incoming vehicle, the guards don't approach it. It seems as if the van would fit through the make-shift gate, if the guards decide to move some of the debris.

Makara groaned loudly and during another flash of lust, she drove the tips of her sharp claws into the skin of Elric's ass. Mad with lust, she opened her whole snout and drove her tongue as deep into Elric's mouth as possible, surrounding his face with two jaws of sharp teeth and a perpetual smell of her aphroadisitic drool. Her hips thrashed against the albino's as her whole body seemed to heat up andher tail began to tighten around his leg.

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » January 1st, 2016, 6:41 pm

Charles was looking for the Radio host one he get his pay form, as he was looking around he enter into the city after the van past through as he was looking at the Guards and then began to speak to them.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » January 4th, 2016, 12:39 am

Adrienne then smiled a little before looking towards the guards and beginning to walk towards them casually. She looked around the surroundings for anything off before looking to the man that's speaking to the guards first. She gets close to the man and kept her distance with the guards with her arms crossed and started asking after the man next to her was finished. "Hi, I'm here with a few other survivors, including an anthro and, a humanoid. But trust me they won't cause trouble." She said with one of her arms out before putting her hands together behind her back. "Think we can come in the city?" She asked them before looking back to the others and back to the guards.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » January 5th, 2016, 1:55 am

His eyes widen as it seems like escape was no longer even a option, making it seem like attacking was the only option.. Which gives him the risk of getting caught by the tentacles. Samuel only continued to move away from the tentacles, thinking this was the end of his sex like.. Till he remembered one thing. ''.. Fuck, I'm so forgetful! This is just a dream, so I shouldn't be worried!'' Now he somewhat doesn't care of what happens to him in his dream life. To even mock Flowey, he went and just yawned. ''Plus, this seems like one of those cheesy hentai games.''

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » January 5th, 2016, 2:05 am

As he sees Audriene moving towards the guards, he made his way outside, and hoped that the guards didn't respond with violence with the others...he quickly joined the group as he kept his crowbar in self defense in case of dangers...
Spoiler
Show

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » January 6th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Ty looked out the window, his member exposed since he couldn't cover it. He tried to see if he could get a good look at the city.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » January 6th, 2016, 10:50 pm

Wyatt kept close to Adrienne making sure that he kept his eyes on the lookout for anything that seemed suspicious. As he walked his eyes looked over each guard, knowing if they wanted to attack, they were not in the potion to properly fight back, and he honestly didn't want to try and he didn't want to burn the city down, possibly that is, with the Molotov cocktail. He rubbed his wrist solemnly, he wished Chris was there he didn't know the other man well, but he felt like he would have been such a good influence for the group.. he was trying to hold it together, even if it wasn't his responsibility. He sighed looking up at the city. ... Chris.. He gritted his teeth knowing he needed to focus, he couldn't stick on lost companions even if they mean't a lot to him. His thoughts were broken by his female companion as she spoke truthfully about their company. He gritted his teeth they wouldn't but their conflict bound ally might, and just on cue Troy walked up beside them. He noticed the others hand near his crowbar, Wyatt hoped that there was no chance the guards would notice it, he looked over towards the guards walking up beside Adrienne. " A-And have you seen many other humans recently? We had lost one on our travels here, he would probably have looked for the science.. guy from the news broadcast. His name was Elric. " Wyatt spoke hoping to bring the focus on both himself and Adrienne and not his fight ready companion.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » January 10th, 2016, 11:46 pm

When Makaras claws pressing in on his backside, and her long tongue slid its way into his mouth and into his throat, Elric gagged for a brief moment, caught between a surprised gasp and lustful moan. After a moment however, he regains his composure, sucking on her tongue as it explores him. His eyes close as he feels the warmth from the aphrodisiac spreading through him, almost making the long sharp teeth and claws so near or digging into his flesh a bit blissful in a way. His cock finishes discharging as she wraps her tail tightly around his leg and begins to thrash, almost throwing Elric off balance.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.