The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 8th, 2015, 9:34 pm

As Adrienne kept stroking the tree-man's shaft, he began to rock his hips gently with her motions, obviously getting into it. The shaft was hard and firm and incredibly smooth, allowing her fingers to easily dance across it. "Oh, girl!" he groaned loudly "You are too much for this old tree... I'm about to pollen! I'm so close!"

The collie stretched on the wooded floor and rolled his shoulders. "No... the boss-lady is really strict about getting wasted on duty. A quick romp on the side maybe but duty is duty and weed is weed." He began fishing in his pocked and took out what seemed to be a piece of a chewing bone for dogs. Content, he put it between his teeth. "And why wouldn't she be lucky? We run into two people for once and she instantly gets herself a cute one to have fun with. The last time I found someone, they tried to stick in where the sun don't shine." he waited for a moment "And normally, I wouldn't mind too much, but we didn't have any lube and you know... duty first."

The older bunny girl giggled at how eager Chris was to jump at her breasts. She was slightly bigger than the younger girl, sporting a decent C cup and the tips of her nipples poked through her brown fur. She kept caressing Chris' hair and held him close, enjoying the attention and hoping that her touch would arouse him enough to make love to her little cousin (and maybe her later).
Said cousin felt Chris' length poking her through his jeans and her eyes almost popped out with joy. She reached down and began to pull at his pants, eager to get this barrier between her and her price out of the way.

"No fair... I saw your hands moving..." Makara said with a grin and rubbed her leathery fingers over his chest. Again, the insides were soft and flexible like her belly, while the back and the claws seemed scarily hard and sharp. "But I do like the result... gosh, you are like the inside of a coconut. Makes me want to run my tongue all over you..." Her tongue ran over her lush lips once until she saw his scar. "Oh... outch..." the crocodile lady muttered "Looks like a nasty bugger... want to share who dared to hurt my showmaster?"

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » October 8th, 2015, 10:49 pm

"It was just a mistake I made when I was younger. It's nothing." He said, smiling and grasping one of her hands before bringing it to his mouth and planting a soft kiss on the leathery top-side. "Now, why don't you remove the rest of that uniform?" As he says this, the albino brings his face much closer to hers, planting a short kiss on her snout before chortling softly to himself. "Don't mind me, I'm just a drifter who owes you one, after all." He says the last bit playfully, leaning back and waiting for her response, a smile on his face.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 9th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Chris moaned as he felt the young girl starting to pull his pants. He grinned and opened his belt, hoping she'd figure out the rest alone. "This is heaven...", he muttered while grabbing the breasts of the older one, fondling them while gently licking them.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » October 9th, 2015, 4:58 pm

''Hm..'' Was all that came out of him. He took one sip from the drink before handing it back to the old man, just getting the idea. ''Ooooh.. Well, ok then.'' 'A yaoi guy... At least there is no people who judges others by their sexuality on this island. One good thing.' ''.. So.'' With that, he got his map out as he sat down, laying it down on the floor. ''Just curious, but since this a map before the island changed, has anything changed? Any places me and doc should avoid when it day time?''

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » October 11th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Wyatt was listening also concerned, while Jay spoke about Chris, sadly he knew that he had already ended up with the wrong crowd, this brought a small frown to the pale skinned cheeks of the human. His own distress over the situation was quickly hindered by the yelling of who he expected was the centaur Jay had mentioned before. His heart sank into a dark abyss at the thought of Jay honestly suffering due to his own haste and impatience, he didn't want the horse to get hurt.. raped, anything due to him, it wasn't how he worked. He quickened his pace behind Jay as she told them to go quick, he wasn't foolish, he didn't want to be stuck behind with the beast of lust. He walked up to the vehicle resting his chin on his hand looking it over sheepishly, it seemed like something maybe his parents would have drove back in the day, he crossed his fingers the thing still worked well enough for him to save his friends and to get to the city.. for stability. He looked to Jay as he handed off the fuel canister to Daniel to fill up the van. He smiled some at her even thinking to ask, it was polite of her to ask, but it was not needed. " Are you kidding me Jay? Of course you can come with us, if you promise to you know, not rape us." He said the last bit with a bit of reclusive fear, he didn't know how trustworthy the horse was, but she did just help them out, as Daniel came back saying he had filled the vehicle he grabbed Jay's hand and Daniel's knowing already they needed to hurry, rushing into the vehicle. He glanced about inside the vehicle looking for the key, if he were to find it he would start the van and speed out of the building, heading to find his friends.

Lost: Can of Gasoline
Inventory now: 4 changes of street clothing, flashlight, 8 Arrows, Sports bow, Swiss army Knife, fire starter, med kit, 2 bottles of water, 2 froggy basement bog flowers, moltov arrow, wooden plank, duct tape, box of nails.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » October 12th, 2015, 1:39 am

Jay gave Wyatt a huge smile. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I would never force myself on anyone. Especially not the ones who gave me this amazing body and help me get to see more of the world than the ranch." Without further ceremony, the she-horse hopped in the back of the Van and closed the door.
"Goodness... there is a lot of stuff back here..." Jay commented from the back as she squeezed in, her huge frame clearly not meant for the vehicle."Hey... do cars need keys?" she suddenly asked. "Because there is one back here..."

The collie shrugged slightly and turned the chew in his mouth around. "From what we gathered, half of the island has completely changed. Like... the quarry has turned into a deep cave, the backwoods have turned into a real wood with huge trees and all and the beach has gotten weird." He rubbed his chin as he thought about it "I guess you should really avoid the forest. Its a feral's paradise. We have no idea about the caves and the beach is hit or miss. A lot of the tourists there have gone half-feral. Kinda like the farmers... they still do the things they did before, only they don't think about why they do it and they fuck a lot more. Fun if you want to get laid but weird..." The collie let out a sigh and scratched himself behind the ear "We didn't manage to scout out much more yet. Our top priority is always finding people or stuff that we can use. And there is probably nobody who could be saved in the cave or the forest"

The older bunny girl giggled loudly as Chris began licking and sucking on her ample breasts. Her nipples were getting hard from Chris' treatment and her kissing and stroking him became slightly more eager.
The younger one meanwhile managed to open his pants and laughed happily as she managed to open Chris' pants and pulled them down together with his underwear, revealing his length. Giggling loudly, she quickly lined herself up and began rocking softly against it, her dripping tunnel teasing his tip to split her open and enter the tightness of her folds.

Makara grinned softly as Elric pushed a kiss on her snout. "Now don't be coy, Mister..." she said with a snort. "All good things start small, right?"
She then slowly unbuttoned the rest of her work shirt and with a quick motion, slid out of it, revealing her broad, scaly shoulders and pillowy breasts. A simple, black bra still held them back, but the crocodile lady did not hesitate to release them from their cups. They were as lime green as the rest of her belly,, at least ta good C+ in size and tipped with two olive green nipples that had already begun to harden a little from the foreplay. "Let's keep it here for a moment..." Makara said with a grin and and pulled away. She gently grabbed Elric's cheeks and pulled his face closer towards her breasts.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 12th, 2015, 3:37 am

Adrienne blushed to hear what he was saying to her and closes her eyes tightly and strokes faster, just so she can get this done and over with. At the same time she began to worry about Elric, hoping that he's okay, if she'll ever see him again. She also hopes that the tree man doesn't need anymore favors after this point on.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » October 12th, 2015, 4:39 am

''Okay, thanks! Now all I need is something to write the info down.. Avoid forest and beach.. Stay away from caves..'' He started to simply mutter the info, hoping that even if there was no pen or pencil, he can remember it by memory. ''.. And get to a safe place when it night time. Last one going at the bottom.'' '.. Wait a sec. Elric.. He said he was with others before, I think.. I wonder if there is a chance that they're ok.. Maybe one of them knows more stuff!' He smiled at the thought, letting out a soft sigh. ''So.. Another question. If you and the others find people or stuff, does that also mean that anyone else can collect stuff, if they need it and such?''

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 12th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Chris groaned as he felt the warmth of the younger girl's slit tease his shaft. He let her go at it for a bit, enjoying the feeling. After a few moments, however, he grabbed her waist and gently, but forcefully pushed his member inside her entrance, groaning loudly as he felt her warm folds embrace his cock.
At the same time he continued sucking the older one's breasts, starting to focus on one of her nipples.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » October 12th, 2015, 7:43 pm

Unsure of himself, Elric slid his hands down, one of his fingers tracing circles around Makaras nipple, his nail lightly grazing at the small nub. "They are marvelous, Officer." He said, using her occupation as a small tease. His other hand comes up and rests on one of her scaled ones. His eyes went skyward to see her reaction as the hand teasing the olive-colored nipples grows bolder, before eventually he lightly squeezes a handful, his thumb working and pressing down on the olive nub of her nipple.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.