The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

For all the RPs.
SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Re: Island of the Monsters - R&R RP

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » November 15th, 2015, 7:32 pm

When the kiss broke, Elric found himself panting for breath, he hadn't expected to become so lost in it... her Aphrodisiac laced saliva start to work its way through his system, and almost without thinking he crawled forward, eyes darting upwards. "We can up the game" He said, one of his hands rising up to push aside the fabric of her Tanga, one of the fingers of said hand then begins to prod at her cunt, feeling the folds of her slit and slowly his digit begins to work into her, pulling back and then forward, as if to ease her open.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » November 16th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Wyatt looked in the rear view mirror at his female human companion, she did have a point they couldn't let Chris's sacrifice go in vain. Wyatt cared so much about the doctor.. he knew he had to get out of the situation.. possibly find a way to come back and help him. She then continued doing as Wyatt asked, before speaking about what had happened to her hair. The story seemed odd, but things were fricken nuts currently, so it would not be surprising. " Hey.. you did it for the group, and that is what is important.. thank you Adrienne." He believed her story completely, he had no reason to distrust her, she seemed like a full and trustworthy ally, just like Chris did. He did grumble though, he didn't like knowing someone he trusted had to go through that. He continued to keep his eyes forward as they started on the road, he just hoped that nothing pulled out in front of him, because killing something.. or someone by accident, could not only ruin their transport but his own morality.

He then over heard Jay's wish, not knowing how to help her he grumbled, Chris would know exactly what to do. He gripped the steering wheel a bit tighter in his hands. ".. Jay, we will.. figure out something.. The more human.. or.. like us.. you act the more human you will become, just keep being kind, and not.. a sex crazed beast and I'm sure.. you will change?" This was what he thought at least, if it were true he would be lucky, otherwise he was misleading the poor horse women. He then heard Troy speaking, causing the human to have a slightly pained look, he felt like everything that ever came from that boys mouth was in an aggressive tone. " We are driving to the big city, the port.. there has to be something we can do to get out of here? Right? " He said with a slight defeated tone.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » November 17th, 2015, 4:50 am

Ty woke up, confused as to why his hands were tied behind his back. "What's going on? Who tied me up?" He tried to struggle free from the seat belt. "This is not funny!"
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » November 17th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Adrienne's head was pressed against the head of her seat while looking at the ceiling of the van they were in. Her eye balls looked to Jay before looking back up. Before she could say anything, she heard Wyatt talk to her and had her head face to him. Hearing him talk about what she did and what he said about Chris brought a small smile on her face...before turning into a frown and looking out the window. "Wish we can know if Elric's alright.." She said. She then heard and looked over to Troy. "We'll have a plan or more when we get to the city."

Adrienne then noticed that Ty woke up and puts her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for that but we need to find a way to help you control yourself." She replied to the kid. She takes a look at her hair again and sits back with her hand still on Ty's shoulder. "Any ideas what to expect when we get to the city?" She asked everyone.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » November 17th, 2015, 7:41 pm

''Ok, keeping that in mind... But simply fishing in summer or spring is the best.'' He went and laid down, hands on the back of his head, letting out a sigh. ''Nice days.. Anyway, I think I'm going to sleep. Anything I can use to sleep on?''

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 21st, 2015, 4:57 pm

The old-timer nodded. "There are a few sleeping bags up on that shelf over there... fetch some hay and have a good night. Don' let the bedbugs bite."

"Sorry, Wyatt I only have been to town once. And that was before I could think complex thoughts. I have no idea how the outside world looks like. " Jay said sympathetically. "And I am not behaving sex crazed... I just really like being petted by humans. And hugs and cuddling... Ever since I became able to think, I've never had sex. I am as chaste as can be..." Her eyes turned to Ty. "Say, do you want to sit next to me? I can watch out that you don't go and touch yourself again... and don't worry, I won't take advantage of you. You are much too cute for that."

Makara let out a giggle and sighed gently as Elric's fingers began to prod her. Her folds were already wet and delightfully slippery. Though her outer labiae were harder and more stiff than a human's, her inner folds felt silky soft and seemed to already suck his finger in, even though he hadn't completely penetrated her yet. Her tail began to thrash around a little at his podding, betraying how much she actually wanted him.

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » November 22nd, 2015, 3:41 am

Satisfied with her response, Elric hooks his finger into the Tanga and stands. His cock can be seen straining against the inside of his pants, he reaches his free hand upwards and unbuttons them, tugging them off along with his boxers to allow his straining cock to pop free of its confines. His length was a decent size, being six and a half inches in length and two and a half in girth, just one of the typical human pricks. He guides his hand along his length, letting a shiver run through his body. "Mnh, I just want to take you now." He says, taking a step forward grinding his erection against her cunt, a moan escapes his mouth.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » November 23rd, 2015, 6:40 pm

Wyatt looked in the mirror as Adrienne spoke of Elric, he didn't know how Elric was doing or if they should even be concerned after he up and ditched them. Though he ditched the group for a time, then came back, so perhaps Elric was going to head back and check on them, to see if they are alright. If Elric did do that he just hoped he would realize. He was glad that the female always came to his aid, it was nice to know he still had someone on his side even after Chris, was taken. He did glance back towards Daniel who had been silent most of the travel, perhaps he was still taking everything in, he was worried about him, but hopefully if they made it safe, they could find a place for him to stay until they figured out how to escape. His mind was then invaded by Jay's voice as she spoke about her knowledge of the outside, and also about being chaste. " Perhaps, just give it time? Maybe you can change.." He said not really sure as to how true his statement was, perhaps he would just have to keep petting her until she was even more human. He sighed looking at the sky, it was starting to get dark, he hated how the time seemed to go so fast, he just wanted to keep everyone out of the danger that surrounded them.. he wasn't a hero, he was a coward, but he had to keep everyone safe...

" Once we get to the city, we find the mantis.. or doctor.. whatever he was, and see if he can help us." He said speaking back to the group, this was all he knew to do.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » November 23rd, 2015, 10:46 pm

He smiled at the person, getting up and going over to the shelf with sleeping bags, taking one and simply return and laid it down. ''Thanks. If my friend returns, tell him about the places we should avoid.'' With that, he got inside the sleeping bag, about to close his eyes for the night.

(Samuel is now sleeping, unless something happens.)

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 24th, 2015, 7:37 pm

(Looks like we have the first dream roll! [What? Do you think people get a break when they are asleep?] Just to be clear: I am entirely not clear about these rolls and what they are about. Might just be the character having a bit of a high, might be... something else! MUAHAHAHA! Why does this happen now and not during the last week? Will we ever be safe?)

Roll(2d6)+0:
3,3,+0
Total:6
As sleep claimed him, Samuel awoke in a world made of squared things. The ground was squared, the clouds were squares, the puddles were squared. Even he consisted of squares. He was alone in a field, full of squared flowers seeing nothing but the blue sky and distant squared mountains. On his head was a bucket and he had a pick-axe in hand.
Strangely enough, he felt the urge to build something in this world of rectangles.

Makara let out a soft moan as she felt Elric's tip at her quivering tunnel and shook her hips eagerly. "It's wise to check be careful about going into the waters when you expect crocodiles but not going into the crocodile that's already wet as water is just teasing!" she groaned, her tongue lolling out "Now come on! If you want to take me then do it!" Her legs began to wrap around him, urging him to commit.