Tail's Wild Week (Chapter 1)

Show us your stories here.
slasher333
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Blaze

Tail's Wild Week (Chapter 1)

Post by slasher333 » October 11th, 2015, 12:10 am

Caught off guard, my heart began pounding, partially from fright, and partially from the feeling of a mystery woman's breast on my arm.
"Well, hello my foxy little fox. You're gonna help me and my friend here with our little problem, you got that?" Said the one on my right, a rather dominating tone in her voice. Curious, I looked over to her and saw a brown, somewhat tough-looking dog dressed in a leather jacket, studded jeans, a pair of black boots, and a spiked necklace, her breasts just barely covered by the jacket.
"Don't mind her, she's just a bit too pent up and serious." Said a much more gentle voice to my left. I looked over to find a white rabbit with random spots of black, wearing a flowery one piece dress, a small shorts part sewn on so that no one could actually look up the dress.
"Pent up?" I asked, curious as to what she meant. "What do you mean pent up? What could she be pent up about?" She looked at me, rubbing her head with a slight blush on her face.
"Uh... Well... That's the thing... She's kinda in heat..." Replied the mystery rabbit, "She's been trying to contain it for at least a week or more, but it's been driving her crazy. Heck, normally she isn't this bad." This caused the dog to look at the rabbit with clear annoyance.
"It's not just me that's in heat, and you know it. You just got a better control over it. I know you want this fox just as bad as I do." Replied the dog.
"Um... By want me, do you mean--"
"Yep. We want it bad. And I don't know about that prissy little bunny over there, but I'm getting it one way or another," said the dog, a clearly serious tone in her voice, "whether you're willing to give it up or not." I gulped nervously as I heard this, trying to get rid of the lump in my throat. The dog then took both of my arms and locked them behind my back with a pair of handcuffs, the rabbit sighing slightly as she watched. With my hands now secured behind my back, the dog then stepped in front of me and began to tease the tuft of fur on my chest. "So, my little fox, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" She asked.
"Uh... I--I would, but I'm interested in someone else. I would consider it if not for that..." I replied, referring to Cosmo. The dog then shook her head and sighed.
"Of course. They never want to do it the easy way. Alright, if you insist." She said before cuffing my legs together and laying me on my back. She then pulled out a ring, began to rummage around in my crotch fur until she found my manhood and placed the ring around it, the drop in blood flow making my member stiffen.

Next: http://forum.thezetateam.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1646
Back: http://forum.thezetateam.org/viewtopic. ... 953#p39953