Tails' Wild Week chapter 5

Show us your stories here.
slasher333
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Blaze

Tails' Wild Week chapter 5

Post by slasher333 » June 20th, 2016, 8:12 pm

It was the dead of night when I'd finally woken up. "Strange. Sonic and the others should've come searching for me by now. I doubt he'd have forgotten about me." I said to myself as I got up and started trying to find my way home, though it wasn't long before I got lost in the pitch black maze. After wandering for what felt like hours I eventually managed to find another clearing, this one being home to a simple log cabin. My stomach growled as I walked to the door, reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything all day. "Hello?" I asked as I knocked on the door. I waited for a moment before trying again. "Hellooo? Is anyone home?" This time as I waited I heard what sounded like a woman screaming inside. Concerned, I quickly burst through the door only to find that the screams were of passion and pleasure instead of fear as I gazed upon a couple having sex. The man was a somewhat muscular orange cat whose limbs were handcuffed to the bed while the woman was a somewhat voluptuous purple dog whose bosom rivaled that of Rouge's. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I cried as I started to turn away but I stopped because I couldn't help but notice that the dog didn't try to conceal herself. Instead she looked excited at my presence. I looked to the cat and saw what looked like fear in his eyes. "Get help!" he said in a quiet, hoarse voice. The kind of voice that you get from screaming and shouting too much. The dog soon got off of him and started to walk over to me. "Well hello there sweet thing, I'm glad you're here. I think the toy I've got right now might stop working soon." she said in a sultry voice. I broke into a nervous sweat, backing away to the door as I looked from her to the man and back. "Run!" said the man as loud as he could. Without another moment of hesitation I did as he said, sprinting out the door and back into the forest. What was going on? Most men would welcome something like that, but the fear in his eyes and his voice, his cry for help... I had a feeling that this was no coincidence.

First: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1632
Previous: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1715
Next: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1898