Tails' Wild Week chapter 6

Show us your stories here.
slasher333
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Blaze

Tails' Wild Week chapter 6

Post by slasher333 » July 20th, 2016, 8:28 pm

I continued to run from the cabin until I was certain I was far enough from the cabin and the woman. My stomach growled once again and my hunger was reaching the point where it was painful. Since I had no clue how far I was from civilization I decided the best course of action would be to search for some berries, though I knew it would be difficult in the dark so I began collecting wood to use to make a fire which I could use to light a makeshift torch. As I was searching I began to hear several more female voices moaning passionately, the numbers growing as I continued in the direction I was going. Eventually they were coming from all directions. Judging by the sheer number I was certain that I was close to a city or town. 'What is going on?' I thought as I continued on, trying to avoid the moans, 'Why are all these women acting like this? It's strange. They're acting like they're all in heat. I mean, I'd maybe understand if it was just a few here and there, but every woman I've come across is acting sex-crazed. And even stranger, it doesn't smell like any of them are in heat. After a bit I wound up stepping into a clearing where two female monkeys were having sex with each other, no man involved, though as soon as one of them laid eyes on me they stopped and started toward me. I stepped backward some as I worked my way around them, starting to run once I could continue forward. They chased after me for a time before stopping and going toward another woman's moaning who I could only assume had a man with her.

It wasn't long before I was out of the forest gazing upon a city full of sex-crazed women, each one either forcing a man to fuck them or simply fucking another woman. "Over here!" called a hushed voice. Looking toward the voice I was surprised to see Knuckles the echidna, of all people, in the cracked doorway of an old store, beckoning for me to come over. I wasted no time, knowing that as soon as a woman noticed me I would be swarmed by her and any others who weren't already occupied. He quickly shut and locked the door once I was inside. The room was full of men, each one clearly exhausted and reeking of sex. "What happened? What's going on?" I asked, hoping to get at least a little information. Knuckles shook his head and shrugged. "The hell if I know." he replied, "I was hoping you might be able to tell me. All I know is that not long after I woke up this morning I saw Rouge flying over to the island. I figured she was after the Master Emerald again, but when she got closer I noticed that she was only wearing some slutty lingerie. A lot sluttier than her usual outfit. She was right above me when she went into a nose dive and tackled me. My face was on the ground, so I couldn't see where she had the handcuffs she put on me. I didn't know what she was doing when she flipped me on my back and shoved a pill down my throat until after a bit my dick was as hard as a rock. Then she just started fucking me, over and over. Eventually I blacked out and when I woke up she was gone with the handcuffs, but the Master Emerald was still there. I thought that was real weird, so I came down here trying to figure out why and I found the city like this." I started to think about what he'd just said when one of the guys in the room, a green beaver, spoke up. "That's pretty much what happened to all of us. Not long after we woke up this morning and wound up being forced to fuck the first woman that saw us until we blacked out. As soon as we saw what was going on when we woke up we all found our way here." he added. I was extremely confused when I heard this. It seemed like every woman had been filled with an insatiable sex drive. What's going on? What's causing all this?

First: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1632
Previous: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1859
Next: