Doujinshis

Moderator: Hentai moderators

Little Gray Bunny
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Chaos Effect 2

Post by Little Gray Bunny » December 7th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Chaos Effect 2 is a free comic which will be a produce exclusive to the Project X site, FurAffinity and InkBunny. If you have to pay or see it on any other site, you're being scammed.

[Notice] I'll try to make Chapter 2 exclusive to here or at least post it here a few months before the other sites. Why? Cause it's a Zeta centered Chapter.

[Notice] Chapter one complete. I haven't got a single page for Chapter 2 done and I won't have time for it until after the holidays. I'll try to have a few pages up as early as possible,
but give me about 2 weeks.

2 new pages will be posted each day. One for either me going to bed or waking up, going to work or coming back from work.
Hope everyone will enjoy.
Criticism and comments are welcome.

Chaos Effect was a Comic made on Fur Affinity with the initial intention to be a simple gift for Zeta's birthday 2 years ago. As you can guess it blew out of proportion and became a short Comic.
Chaos Effect 2 is meant to be a continuation of the first. I will be posting the original comic if the comic is popular or if there is a demand from you guys and girls to see the first be transferred here.

I feel like I have to apologize, it takes a while before the sex scenes come in, this is chapter one, so I have to set the stage.

Last edited by Little Gray Bunny on April 21st, 2015, 1:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
If you watch my stuff, BE WARNED! You might enjoy.
Thanks for being fans.

Little Gray Bunny
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

CE2: Chapter 1

Post by Little Gray Bunny » December 10th, 2014, 2:44 pm

46 Pages

I realize that some pages might not load on here, I'll leave a link here for
FA:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15173021/
There are no breaks between the pages, just keep pressing next to proceed in the story.
And if none of the pages load, please use InkBunny, they seem to have less issues.
IB: https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=752249

P1

P2

P3

P4

P5

P6

P7

P8

P9

P10

P11