The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Crystal School RP

Dead RP's go here
Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Zu

Re: Crystal School RP

Post by Shroomz » October 11th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Contrary to Cox's scribbly handwriting, Ervan found himself keeping up on notes with time to spare in Math 2, while maintaining legibility. In fact, between sentences or lines, he even found time for his old habit; flourishing his pen between his fingers, and resettling his grip each line. He didn't drop the pen, nor did he ever -not- do that flourish. It was turning into a slight bit of a show, for what it was. When a girl named Naomi left for another class, Ervan was a little disappointed for her. He recognized her as 'that girl with the guitar axe' from the first day. It seemed like her schedule had even said that she belonged in the class... So why was she being made to leave? This in itself was a distraction, and Ervan found himself spacing off, as was just like him, while staring at the door after she left. It was fairly easy to tell he wasn't taking notes anymore, considering that his pen had stopped with the fancy twirling every ten seconds.
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 12th, 2014, 12:10 am

Karen sat there taking notes trying her best in math 2 but she wasnt that fast but got the main point she wanted in notes. She saw Ervan sitting there writing super fast as he suddenly stopped when that one girl was made to leave. Karen questioned it but then saw Ervan was lost in some sort of trance. Karen tried to wave her hand at Ervan trying to snap him out of it without the teacher noticing. If Ervan didn't snap out of it she would try to throw her extra pen at Ervan underhanded to avoid being seen but only would do that if Ervan didn't snap out from the waving Karen was doing.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 12th, 2014, 1:40 am

Archon at the time could only take notes and pay attention. In his previous school he used to finish homework of the class that he was given to before the class ended. He tends to be a speeder when it comes to homework. Most of the time he'd pass, but not once did he ever get 100% on any homework assignment.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » October 12th, 2014, 5:09 am

'... I wonder if they regraded her test or someth-' *bop*

In his state of focus, Ervan had essentially been blind to the things in front of his eyes. As such, Karen had been necessitated to throw her pen as planned, hitting him gently on the head. His eyes went from lidded half-shut to fully open, still not aware of what had hit him until he kicked the pen as he turned around. Even then, he didn't realize whose it was until he met eyes with Karen many seconds later. His brow raised with realization, then he subtly kicked the pen back along the floor to her, drawing a cross over his chest in an attempt to say "I'm sorry" without speaking. He took several more seconds to home back in on the lesson and continue with his notes, before a certain thought crossed his mind. Why did she try to get his attention? Honestly, he didn't realize for sure. Deciding to find out, he turned his notebook sideways on a fresh page, flipping back to the other one periodically to keep up on notes, before drawing broadside across the page, "Need help?" and tipping the book to show her. Again, his brow raised, waiting for the answer in some form.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 12th, 2014, 6:22 am

Karen smiled seeing Ervan actually react and she saw him write asking her if she needed help. She quickly picked up her pen nodding to his apology but then shook her head and wrote in her note book some notes and then wrote "Nah I'm good on help. You were spacing out there. Had to make sure you were still on this planet XP" Karen wrote tilting the book up so Ervan could see what she wrote as she gave a smile. Once he read it she went back to writing notes not wanting the teacher to get on her.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 12th, 2014, 2:36 pm

--GM Maths 1--
When Naomi came in the room, Mrs Fatige greeted her. "Ah, Madame Naomi, non? I am glad that you 'ave found your way in this class. Allez! Sit down, so we can start!", she said and started writing down some simple math problems.

--GM Maths 2--
Mr Mallow noticed Karen and Ervan communicating. "Hey guys!", he said. "Focus on the lesson!" He then continued writing stuff down at the blackboard, explaining some bits here and there.

--GM Maths 3--
Mr Sugaku continued writing on the blackboard. The rate at which wrote continued to increase more and more until he reached some insane speed. Here and there, he peeked over his shoulder to check if everybody was behaving.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 12th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Archon watched but soon raised his hand. "This might sound like a stupid question to use in an extraordinary school, but is there such thing as homework here?" He asked the teacher. He asked this question because he wanted to make sure. He doesn't mind homework but he doesn't think that a school that teaches individuals how to use their elemental powers gives homework...Either way he wouldn't care.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » October 12th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Ervan flinched when called out by the teacher, but let it be. Karen seemed to be doing fine, so he gave a small smile and nodded. He almost spaced off again when he wondered about Naomi, but avoided thinking too hard somewhat for Karen's sake. If she got called out for throwing things at him (helping or not) she'd probably get in trouble. Not to mention, he didn't have a personal connection with Mr. Mallow, so there probably wasn't a way to talk him out of it if it happened. Complicated reasoning perhaps, but it was fine to him.

On another note, the short interaction with Karen had somehow boosted his mood a little.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » October 12th, 2014, 6:53 pm

Knowing he might not be able to keep up with the teacher's speed, Shadoon decided to use his crystal, just a little, he then took a shadow and wrapped in on his hand, this inmediately allowed him to move it faster, when he noticed the teacher looked back at the class, Shadoon couldn't help but look around and check what the teacher could possibly be seing

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » October 12th, 2014, 7:11 pm

-Nightmare-

He calmly watched and wrote down his answers for the math problems. ''Ok.. You can get through this..'' He muttered, keeping focus.

-Lizzie-

She quickly wrote down the answers for each math problem she saw, focus. She wasn't gonna let some words and numbers get the best of her, nor gonna go to a lower class by mistake. All she got to do was write the answers down.

-Smash-

He slowly grew both of each math problem, and started to think of stuff. ''Man.. What I could of done than be in here..'' He muttered as he started to daydream.