The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by blackdemonknight » October 2nd, 2014, 12:21 am

"What?! What do you mean they are dead?!" The king in his thrown shouted at the messenger in anger, he just heard the last group of heroes, mercenaries, etc have been killed by the bandits

"I'm sorry my king but it's true.." The messenger said scared "S-Should I send the last ones who come away to prevent any more unwanted death?"

"Are you nuts?" Ice said coming in "Your suggesting we tell these people we've summoned that we summoned them for no reason?! I'm sorry but my king we can't give up."

"Despite your rude interruption Ice...you are right...when they arrive bring them into my throne room. I will let them decide" The king said and the messenger nods and leaves.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by Smashiku » October 2nd, 2014, 12:28 am

-Smash-

He was walking towards the castle gate, his sword put away and a letter in one hand. He looked at the castle for abit, while his visor on his helmet was down. He was thinking of not showing his looks yet, just to mess with them. After a minute, he got to the gates.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 2nd, 2014, 12:45 am

approaching the gate another figure arrived, once the figure was close enough to make out, the guards and the hedgehog could see a oddly dressed cat mobion walk up to them.
"hey is this the place that sent me this?" the girl said as she pulled out a letter with the kings seal on it "it's a invitation of some sort, i guess im here for a party or something?" she asked with a big smile as she then pushed the tip of her hat up and gave a heartwarming smile "samantha's the name, and singing's that game" she said then giggled still smiling

Meanwhile in the town tavern a yellow hedgehog was surrounded by several chanting men, at her table she was staring down a man at the opposite end of the table.
"You must have a huge pair of balls if you think you can take me on" the hedgehog said to the man at the table with her, "ah how hard can it be to beat you?! You look like you couldn't hold your own!" The man replied as he looked at her grinning.
"Put your money where your mouth is, let's do this!" She shouted as they then both started drinking the ale given to them, after several rounds the man looked like he was struggling to keep up untill he fell backwards off his seat.
"Fucking lightweight!" The blonde hedgehog said laughing before waving to the others "pay up boys! Your buddy lost!"

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 2nd, 2014, 12:56 am

-Smash-

He looked at the new person, and nodded, his gold armor shining abit. ''I guess, since their is gaurds and stuff.'' He said, showing his invite as well. ''If not, then both of us are lost.'' He let out a slight chuckle now.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » October 2nd, 2014, 1:02 am

The guard nods and when he sees Samantha he nods and said "Very good, glad you both could make, please follow me and I'll take you to the throne room" He said and leads the way for Smash and Samantha into the castle.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a halg hedgehog, half tiger girl walks into town humming, she had gotten an invite to the castle during her own personal journey and thought it would be good to see what it's about, who knows maybe it will be something to let her practise the powers of her sword. She walks down the path to the castle.

----------------------------------------------

In the raven a cat in armor, cloak and a hat was drinking when looked over at the drinkng contest between the hedgehog and the other one and sure enough the hedgehog won, he said to the barkeep "Goes to show you don't judge with your eyes" The barkeep nods in agreement with him.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 2nd, 2014, 1:08 am

-Smash-

He followed, putting his hands behind his head. ''Well, this is the right place.'' He said to the other person with a cheerful voice. It took him alot of time, just to get here. While he can hide his tiredness in his voice with ease, he used the visor to hide his looks. ''Umm.. Am I allowed to sleep? Just wondering..'' He said to the gaurds.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 2nd, 2014, 1:28 am

Walking to the gate was a reptilian mobian wearing green and tan clothes that only expose his fore arms and calves. The hooded person had a strange custom made bow that looks a bit mechanical and has blades on the ends of the bow. He was also wearing brown gloves with hidden blades and brown boots that hold his knives. When he approaches the gate that the guards were at he held out a letter for them to see. "I do believe that your majesty wants to see me?" He said.

(Yep...making my archer an assassin's creed wannabe XD)
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 2nd, 2014, 1:46 am

It seemed Samantha wasn't the only one invited as a knight also got an invite, following the guards she could hear the knight asking about sleeping "the day is still young! You shouldn't sleep yet" she said in a cheerful voice.

(Not much could be said)

Collecting her winnings she noticed a slip of paper in the pile of gold "what's this?" She muttered as she opened the letter, seeing the kings seal and a invitation to the castle she smee brightly, usually adventurers get these for high paying and dangerous tasks.
Putting the letter back and sliding it between her breasts she gathered all the gold in a pouch before she stood up and kicked the chair back under the table "same time next week! And try and find someone who isn't a panzy!" She said as she laughed as she made her way out of the tavern not even tipsy.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » October 2nd, 2014, 12:54 pm

The guard nods to the reptile mobian and said "Please follow me sir" He then leads the archer into that castle.

Meanwhile the guard leading Smash and Samantha said "Now is not the time to sleep, the king needs to see you immediately." The guard continues to lead the way till Ice stops him

"Thank you guard, I will lead them the rest of the way" Ice said, the guard salutes and leaves them while Ice leads them the rest of the way.

-----------------------------------------------

Kyle noticed the envelope Sarah had and noted it was the same as he has, he finishes his drink and walks out after paying and calls out to her "Hey miss! Wait up! I feel like we're heading in the same direction"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 2nd, 2014, 1:16 pm

(skip me since nothing i can really add)
(guard: i have a name you know... )

walking along the road sarah was carrying her axe over her shoulder then she heard a voice call out to her, she looked back and saw it was a male trying to talk to her "oh great... i just 'happen' to be going his way" she muttered to herself as she looked back forwards, she really had no interest in slowing down and talking to a complete stranger, after all he must be just trying to smooth talk her or something