The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by shadowpaine » October 21st, 2014, 11:26 pm

"then no offence but your lord is stupid for focusing on military might over the health of the citizens, he should keep a fair balance of both, honestly.... its not rival kingdoms that he will have to worry about its the plague or a sudden rise in diseases because of lack of homes, food and medical attention" sarah said as she looked at kyle "its all about why has the better leader not the bigger swords that wins"
she then proceeded to lay back and look at the stars as she continued talking "only a tyrant focuses on military might2

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 22nd, 2014, 12:09 am

"This king isn't king, where I come from we don't have a king, it was merely a theory of what might happen besides, this king seems to care more about each life reamember what he said when we all entered the throne room, we had to be all in to do this, I suspect if one of us said no he was going to call the quest off which suggests we're not the first group he's sent out to take these guys down." Kyle said to Sarah.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 22nd, 2014, 2:45 pm

"Makes sense..." Sheldon said. (I don't have a home either... but it would contrast with my disguise.) He then turned to Kyle. "Even if he didn't give the poor money, at least give them protection from those who would take advantage of them. They are also always being attacked, and they can never keep what they've got..."
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 22nd, 2014, 3:29 pm

He listen, finishing his apple. Being quiet, he looked at his own armor for a second, having a thought as he finish setting up his tent. Was he really a gold knight, or just some normal person with gold armor? Letting out a sigh, he went into his tent, laying down. ''.. I could get use to sleeping on the ground.''

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 22nd, 2014, 5:20 pm

Theo's ears heard what Kyle said to Sarah. "Not to bug in but how many groups did he sent to kill these guys that we're after?" He asked him. "Out of all the missions I've done, I've done it by myself, but hearing that we're not the first, sounds like we're dealing with a demon..if that's possible." He said.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 22nd, 2014, 8:44 pm

"No idea but obviously enough that he didn't want to risk another group to do, plus he said the bandits had magic on there side so it must be some kind of destruction magic and the only kind I know that's like that is fire. So we might be dealing with so fire wielding bandits is my hunch unless there is another kind" Kyle said to Theo and looks at Sheldon "I guess this king obviously cares for his people."

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » October 25th, 2014, 10:38 pm

"I have a feeling they might know more than fire, but let's hope it's the only kind of magic they have." Theo replied and gets parts of the wolf meat into a bag to eat later and puts a chunk on a stick to cook and eat after he cleaned them. Then suddenly a crow came down and started to peck on the dead wolf's remains. Theo takes his crossbow and was about to shoot it, but then the crow stopped, looked towards Theo for a second and then flies away. "...?"

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » November 3rd, 2014, 4:05 pm

"Okay... what was that about?" Sheldon asked. "Are you a bit on edge?"
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » November 3rd, 2014, 5:15 pm

"No it's.." Theo paused. "I have attention to detail, I can identify things by the tiniest details. That crow's been following me for days." He said before looking to the direction that the crow flew off to. "Could be a sign or something." He added.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » November 3rd, 2014, 6:26 pm

While the others talked, he has been cleaning his sword in his tent. Looking at it, he smiled and stab it into the ground, getting up and leaving the tent. Ignoring the dead wolf they were eating, he waved to them. ''So, what did I miss?'' He asked, walking over and sitting down, having a curious look. He didn't hear much, so alot of thoughts was on his mind.