The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 12th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Sheldon returned with the fire wood, although he looked just a little cut up. "I've got the firewood! Got a little scratched up, but it's nothing to worry about." (What the hell was that thing that attacked me!?)
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 12th, 2014, 10:44 pm

SmashTheHedgie wrote:''Hm?'' He looked at him when he said that he might have questions for him. ''Well.. I guess I got afew. Like how would you say what some of the people are like, or do you think that we're gonna end up taking a long time to get to that bandit place?'' He continued to help him as he talked, focusing on both things.
Theo looks to him. "They seem to be alright I guess. Sarah seems smarter than she looks-" He then turns to the Bard before turning back to him. "Her on the other hand, can't completely say." He said. "And the time to the place? Varies. Depends on what obstacles we come across and how many of them there are." He added.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 13th, 2014, 12:21 am

when sheldon returned sarah looked at him then laughed "your suppose to collect the wood not fight with the tree branches"

(soor all i got :( )

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 13th, 2014, 12:30 am

"Ha, ha, very funny." Sheldon said quite unamused. "I've got the firewood, so let's warm ourselves up." The then stacked the wood and used a potion he was carrying to light the fire. "Nice and toasty!" He says, admiring his work.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 13th, 2014, 12:43 am

Kyle and Dakina join the others once Dakina's tent was up. Kyle sat next to Sarah and said "Well nice we got a fire, I guess we can have some of the food we've got for dinner while we sit and keep warm."

Dakina reached into her bag and gets out an apple she had and bites into it with a happy smile. Looking at the others she asked "I got more, anyone want an Oakfield apple? That's my home village."

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Keegan » October 16th, 2014, 1:50 am

Abhay would look over to Dakina for a moment then nods his head to her as he would walk over to her." sure I would like to have one." would then move to take his helm off setting it down to the side. Showing his grey furred head wit black strapes and even black spots around his eyes as well. They would beable to see that he is a raccoon." Thank you for the apple. I am Abhay." says to her

Kynan would shake his head over to her as he would make his way over to a place to sit down at. Then slowly he would start to look around keeping watch. He would even send his magic into teh ground to make it so he can pick up vibrations of people walking around if they get close enough that is.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 18th, 2014, 1:17 am

Dakina smiles and hands an apple to Abhay and said "Nice to meet you, I'm Dakina. This is my first major quest in a group so I hope it goes well. I also hope I get to travel with some of you a bit more after this."

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 18th, 2014, 1:31 am

After afew seconds, a growl escaped from his stomach through the armor. ''Damn it..'' He muttered, noticing his hunger. Looking at Dakina, he put one hand on his stomach. ''I think I need one badly.. Throw me one please, and sorry if I sound rude.'' He got a sheepish grin on his face, taking his gauntlets and putting them down.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 18th, 2014, 1:42 am

As the tent was finished he takes the left over sheets to form a bedding for him to rest on when the time comes to sleep. He then lies down on it to test it out. "..eh felt better." He said to himself. He then gets out of his tent and looks over to where the bard is.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 19th, 2014, 6:10 am

Honestly got nothing to go on

The bard was sat by a tree tuning her lute, the group seemed busy talking with eachother and saw no reason to bother anyone.