The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by Keegan » October 19th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Abhay would nod his head to Dakina then he would move to take one of her heads to lean down to kiss the top of it." it's a pleasure to meet you lady Dakina. Thank you for the apple once more." would say to her as he would then start to eat it a bit. then looks over to who asked for one as well." looks like he is about to pass out from hunger." Says tilting his head to the side bit before looking Dakina over once more." So you are a knight of some kind? I also look forward to traveling with you more after this is over."

Kynan looks around a bit more seeing the bard tuning her lute. Then walks over to her and sits down at the tree as well. " So you play the lute I take it. I have always enjoyed hearing a lute being played. I am Kynan by the way." would say to her as he sits at the tree with her just off to the side so that he doesn't get into her way.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 19th, 2014, 8:37 pm

the bard was sat there tuning her lute as she waited for the night to come, suddenly one of the others in the camp came to her, his name was kynan apparently and he seemed to enjoy the lute.
"well the lute is the most common a bard will use and the least expensive of the tools of the trade, it makes it easy to travel and replace if it does get broken" she said smiling as she tips her hat "my names tamra anyway" she said with a smile before she resumed tuning her lute.

sarah was sat next to her tent leaning her axe against her as she looked up towards the sunset, she didnt say anything or seem to pay attention to the others, she just seemed to be contempt with the fact she was outside in the wilderness reguardless of company

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 19th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Dakina blushes bright red from the kiss on her hand and his words and said while she hands another to the one who asked for an apple as well "Oh well...your welcome. Yes I am a knight, in fact I'm the balence knight...or I will I have the sword of darkness all I need is the sword of light and I will be" She smiles at Abhay.

--------------------------------

Kyle remains silent letting the others talk, looks over he sees Sarah sitting by her tent and goes and joins her. He then said "I take it your not used to being around others like this or something. Well I wouldn't blame you this is the first time I've been with others since I became a bounty hunter."

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Keegan » October 19th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Abhay would smile back to her nodding his head." a knight of balance you say? that is a good goal to become. As you might know I am a dragon knight. " would see the blush to her face before he would say." So why are you becoming a knight of balance lady Dakina?" would ask her as he would finish eating his apple. Then takes out a cloth." Please lets sit and talk some more.. I should make sure my sword is in good condition." says as he smiles to her before sitting down. Then removes his sword from the shealth. It gives off a light as he starts to clean it up a bit. ( It a different sword.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________----------

Kynan would nod his head to Tamra." pleasure to meet you Tamra. So do you sing as well when you play your lute? " would ask her as he keeps up his magic while he keeps an eye out for trouble. He would then pickup a stone from the ground before looking over to Tamra once more. his hands would then start to move over the stone as if he is molding it like clay. But that can't be right it's a solid stone.. After a short time his hands would open up and in the palm of his hand was a small life like statue of Tamra working on her lute. It was so very life like that one would swear it might get up and start moving at any given time.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 20th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Sheldon sat down by the fire and asked a question. "What do you wish from the king if we complete this quest?" His accent started to slip. "I wish that all the poor and unfortunate people would just live a better life, a life that isn't full of constant hunger, disease, cold... it saddens me to see these people, if only there was something I could do!" His accent completely slipped, it was obvious now that he wasn't speaking with his real voice before. (Dammit... and yet, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.)
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 20th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Theo was at a spot a bit far from the group, practicing his archery by shooting at moving targets that he sees, such as birds. In his bow he has an arrow with some rope at the end of the arrow, using it as some sort of grappling arrow, and the tip of the arrow had multiple hooks. When Theo shot at a bird, it hits it in the heard and he grabs the rope with the hand that fired the arrow in time and pulls it down, throwing it into the ground, but the bird landed between the camp and him, causing the bird to make a squawk before it died. He looks up to anyone that saw him and replied, "Testing my new toys."
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 20th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Sheldon just stared in awe. "Okay, anyone else want to share their wishes." (I'm fully capable of switching back now... but I've already released some of my true self out...)

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 20th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Keegan wrote:Kynan would nod his head to Tamra." pleasure to meet you Tamra. So do you sing as well when you play your lute? " would ask her as he keeps up his magic while he keeps an eye out for trouble. He would then pickup a stone from the ground before looking over to Tamra once more. his hands would then start to move over the stone as if he is molding it like clay. But that can't be right it's a solid stone.. After a short time his hands would open up and in the palm of his hand was a small life like statue of Tamra working on her lute. It was so very life like that one would swear it might get up and start moving at any given time.
"yeah i tend to sing when i play, people usually pay extra when i sing too them as i play" Tamra tells him as she finally finished tuning her lute before looking at him, she then saw that he had molded a rock to make it look like her, "cool! so i take it you a earth mage huh? dont worry i have travelled enough to know what kind of mages there are" she said with a smile as she rest her head back against the tree "so why have you joined this campaign?"

blackdemonknight wrote: Kyle remains silent letting the others talk, looks over he sees Sarah sitting by her tent and goes and joins her. He then said "I take it your not used to being around others like this or something. Well I wouldn't blame you this is the first time I've been with others since I became a bounty hunter."
"huh? oh no its not that" sarah said as she turn to face kyle as she then looked back to the sunset "just glad to be out in the vast wilderness, hate the cramped cities and the snob-filled castles, the wilderness is where its at for me" she said with a smile before she looked to the alchemist
"wishes? honestly i dont really have any... not really thought about anything i want... guess its because sometimes wishes dont come true"

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 20th, 2014, 8:52 pm

"Well, not every wish deserves to come true, and sometimes, people don't work to make them come true." Sheldon said, keeping his normal voice.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 20th, 2014, 9:11 pm

He threw his apple into the air, catching it then took a bite out of it and soon swallowed it down after afew seconds. He went to setting his tent up, listening to what people was talking about. They seem to be different kind of people.. To him, there might be a chance for afew rivals to each other, but he doesn't plan to make any rivals. Taking another bite out of his apple, he heard one of them talking about wishes of stuff. Quickly finishing his bite, he decided to join in. ''Well, if you ask me, I just wish that people can stay safe.. Some people will go for anyone, despite the ages or races, just to get what they want.. Money, pets, slaves.. Anything they want, they take..'' He sighed softly, going quiet and continued setting his tent up.