The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 20th, 2014, 9:16 pm

(Most people would... even those who have nothing to begin with, but I'm different than that.) Sheldon thought to himself in response.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 20th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Theo then tests his arrows for both his bow and his crossbow. He starts with his crossbow and sees a lonely leaf on a tree branch. The wind was making it move potentially and he takes aim at the leaf. Before he could shoot it, it flies off of the branch, but he shoots at it anyway, hitting and tearing the leaf up. He then heard a twig break beyond a bush that was close to him and immediately turns to the bush, aiming at it with his bow.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 20th, 2014, 11:28 pm

"Well my village was attacked a lot by bandit, one day I went into the woods and found the temple that contained the sword of darkness, I faced the guardion guarding it and used this sword to defeat it. I made it back to the village and used the sword to beat back the bandits. The elder explained that this sword was meant to be wielded along with it's brother. She said I will have to furfil my destiny and get to the Light Temple and get the sword...but she told be a cryptic message that I will have to face a powerful challenge for the sword of Light" Darkina explained. "That is why i am becoming a knight of balence."

"Yeah well I agree on that but you should wish for something the king can actually do without the cause for possible repacutions" Kyle said to Sheldon with thought "With that being said my one wish is pointless as it's out of his absolute rule to grant."

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 21st, 2014, 1:24 pm

"Can you clarify what kind of repercussions the king will face if I get my wish?" Sheldon asks.

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Keegan » October 21st, 2014, 1:58 pm

Abhay would nod his head to her as he listens to her story while he cleans his sword up. Once he finished he would put it away." Well if you would like some help to get to the temple I well be more then happy to help you with that. Once we are done with these bandits that is." Smiles to her once more as he looks around a bit before looking back to her." The challenge might be similure to the challenge I needed to do to become a dragon knight. If you like I can tell you about it, but then again might be something totaly different."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kynan would smile to her once more." I bet you have a very nice singing voice as well." says to her before he nods his head." Yes that is right I am a earth mage. As for why I have joined this is simple. I am also a mercnary as well. Truth be told I come from a very well known family of mages... the only problem is that it's a family of air mages. When I started to learn earth magic my father kicked me out and disonde me because I wasn't fallowing the family magic like my brother and sister did.." would say to her as he leans his head against the tree as well before holds out the statue of her over to her." Truth is I enjoy earth magic much more then air. Oh you can have this."

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » October 21st, 2014, 6:51 pm

Theo takes a couple steps forward to the bush, then heard a growl from the bush. "Come on pup, make a move." Theo said, getting ready to shoot. The split second he saw the adult wolf's face (Feral wolf) pop out with its claws, getting ready to pounce him, Theo shoots it in the head, causing it to land next to Theo's foot, dead. Theo's reflexes are almost unbelievable and he can react fast. Part of the reason he's like that is because he has too much time on his hands and practices a lot. He takes the arrow out of the wolf's head and wipes the blood off of the tip, putting it back in his arrow pouch. He picks up the wolf and heads back to the group. "Free dinner if anyone's interested." He said.
Last edited by TnubE on October 21st, 2014, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 21st, 2014, 7:40 pm

Sheldon stares at the kill, noticing where it was bleeding. "Remind me to never get on your bad side." He jokingly says. "By the way, what do you wish from the king when we finish this job?" He asks.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 21st, 2014, 8:41 pm

Keegan wrote: Kynan would smile to her once more." I bet you have a very nice singing voice as well." says to her before he nods his head." Yes that is right I am a earth mage. As for why I have joined this is simple. I am also a mercnary as well. Truth be told I come from a very well known family of mages... the only problem is that it's a family of air mages. When I started to learn earth magic my father kicked me out and disonde me because I wasn't fallowing the family magic like my brother and sister did.." would say to her as he leans his head against the tree as well before holds out the statue of her over to her." Truth is I enjoy earth magic much more then air. Oh you can have this."
"ah that must suck" Tamra said to kynan as he explained his story about being disowned as he then handed her the little statue "thanks" she said as she took the gift "well if you enjoy what your doing then isnt that all that matters? i mean after all that is the point in life... live it to the fullest and how you want to right?" she said as she then looked to the sky "theres a huge world out there and i want to travel it all!"

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » October 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

Theo lays the wolf down next to his tent. "Depends on what I feel like wanting at the end. Don't want money though, just a place to live at. Anything luxurious works for me." He said to him. He takes out a knife from one of his boots and starts to cut the wolf up to get the meat he'll cook. "Been roaming the world for a long time, I need a break from fighting all the time." He added.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 21st, 2014, 11:04 pm

"Well I know most of the money goes to blacksmiths on royal commsion for him to make weapons, armor and defenses for the soldiers, if he has to subtract the ammount he pays for that in order to pay for building new homes and such the troops could be left with now good enough equipment if an attack happens from a rival kingdom." Kyle said thinking.

--------------------------------------------------

"I doubt our personal quests are connected but I would like to hear your story" Dakina said with a smile on her face.