The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Dead RP's go here
TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman
Re: The Adventuers Quest 2.0

Post by TnubE » October 9th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Theo heard Sarah's word and starts to follow her. He then he heard the person about someone keeping watch. "I rarely get sleep, so it'd be best for me to take that job." He smiled.
Last edited by TnubE on October 11th, 2014, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 10th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Several hours pass and the sun was nearly set but there was still enough light to be able to set up camp and gather fire wood. Kyle seeing this said "If it's all okay with Sarah I think now is a good chance if any to stop and set up camp for the night, no good traveling at night if we can't see the trail."

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 10th, 2014, 4:12 pm

"I'll get the fire started!" Sheldon said as he disappeared into the woods to look for some firewood. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."
((This post is short in order to allow time to pass before Sheldon returns.))
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 11th, 2014, 4:56 pm

Sarah looked up at the sky as kyle mentioned about setting up camp, she looked to see one of the group volunteering to get wood, "well saves me a job, come on lets get the tents up"

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » October 11th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Theo saw one of the group members go off to look for firewood and He heard Sarah to start making tents. "On it." He replied and gets to a good spot for a tent to set up.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 11th, 2014, 6:39 pm

''Helping with the tents!'' With that, he went with Theo and started to help him set the tents up. While he helped, he decided to start a conversation with him. ''So, how are you?'' He smiled, but felt stupid for starting it off like that, but it better than none.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » October 12th, 2014, 12:34 am

"Huh didn't think things would go that smoothly..." Sarah muttered to herself as she started to set up her small tent, she checked the others to make sure no one was slacking off.
The bard was setting up her tent a slight distance from the others afterward she started to tune her lute as as she had nothing else to do

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 12th, 2014, 1:00 am

Kyle had set up his tent easily. He then looks at sees Dakina struggling with hers. He goes to her and asked "Need some help?"

"I guess..." Dakina said looking down .

Kyle helps her out and asked "I know you want to prove your not helpless but sometimes it's best to let others help you, that way the job's done quicker."

"I guess so" Dakina said unsure if that's true and helps Kyle out with getting her tent set up.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth

Post by TnubE » October 12th, 2014, 1:36 am

Theo looked over to him. "Well kinda bored alright, to be honest." he replied as he almost finishes the tent thanks to his friend. "What about you? I feel like you got questions for me." He added.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » October 12th, 2014, 1:47 am

''Hm?'' He looked at him when he said that he might have questions for him. ''Well.. I guess I got afew. Like how would you say what some of the people are like, or do you think that we're gonna end up taking a long time to get to that bandit place?'' He continued to help him as he talked, focusing on both things.