The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Legends of Ameldyr: The Altars of Lumina

Dead RP's go here
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Legends of Ameldyr: The Altars of Lumina

Post by BinaryHedgehog » February 10th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Tyler heard the cry of pain and came over, putting something the skunks leg. "This might sting a bit... but it will help dull the pain." He says as he begins to spread it over the cut. "Does that feel better?" He asked. "I'm sorry about looking tired... but this is some of the most intense work I've done over a short period of time." The rabbit later admits. "I'll stay here, tell me if anything else hurts."
---------
Natal looked quite calm for someone running from a commotion. "I have no idea... but it sounds angry and deadly, it'd be suicide to go in there!" She exclaimed.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » February 12th, 2015, 6:17 am

(Ashe)

Ashe flinched hearing the skunk cry out in pain. "Just focus on me. Ignore the pain as best you can." Ashe said trying to help Isaac the best she could only giving a frown at the doctor but decided to focus on the skunk's injury. Ashe looked over at the inn and saw Alister running to the inn hearing the battle going on. Ashe knew Alister could handle it and help everyone. Looking around at the fire around seeing people helping put out the fire. "This is crazy." Ashe said looking at Mirie. "Hey try to check out what's going on inside the inn. Who knows who else is injured." Ashe asked. "I'll watch these two." she said.
---------------------------------------
HP: 150/150
Stamina: 110/120
Mana: 25/30
Gold: 75

(Katherine)

Katherine saw more people charging in to help fight and she called out "Take out this big berserker! He's corrupted but be careful and keep your distance!" Katherine said as she saw the that fox girl changed her head turning it into a ram or a bull slamming into the berserker to the side. Katherine saw a chance seeing the dragon man slashed at the berserker and she charged going to the opposite side of where the fox girl was charging and aimed her spear thrusting into the already being pushed berserker aiming to impale her spear into the berserker while he's being pushed into her spear.
HP: 100/125
Stamina: 80/125
Mana: 40/50
Gold: 100
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » February 13th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Tyler shakes his head. "Great.. everybody hates me now..." He mutters under his breath. Natal then comes running over. "Huh? You! What were you doing? You would've gotten killed with that bad arm!"
"Duh, that's why I came back!" Natal replied, she then winced and made a pained sound with her breath, she had aggrivated her injury.
Tyler shood his head. "You can't do that... you have to rest." He then leads the cat to rest. "Just sit down a-" He then tries to take the hood off of Natal, but the cat grabs it.
"No, you can't..." Natal says.
"Why not?" Tyler replies.
"It's for my own protection..." The cat says with sadness.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

sheena
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by sheena » February 16th, 2015, 8:03 pm

00:17 am NIGHT TIME

"Damn, this guy just doesn't fall with anything!... the furniture of this place sure is cheap" She sighs now trying to figure out another plan to defeat such monster along with the actual party, then, a ferret girl appears behind Grey and Sheena offering some help for the battle as Cinnamon can finaly see what is the cause of such noisy scandal, now having a good look at the berserker's monstrous form and dark aura while the rest of the party is ready for a combo attack "Oh, hey! there is not much time to explain but this is hour golden chance to attack that monster in group while is blinded, so try to find a good spot to attack and take this big guy down for good" she said to Cinnamon as fast as posible now sprinting towards the berserker before giving a good jump into the air while drawing her weapon and finally landing on the berserker's back with her katana using all the speed and weight that she can possibly use as she twist her katana to the left deep inside the monster's body before quickly giving another jump from the back of the berserker taking some distance again backwards to avoid any unwanted accident if the berserker falls on his back crushing her.
-----------------------------------------------
HP: 80/100
Stamina: 70/100
Mana: 55/100
Corruption: 0
Lust: 0

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » February 25th, 2015, 4:57 am

Acel-

Acel drops her arms and slouches forward. "O'com on guys, its only one guy, this shouldn't be too hard for you!" Her excitement seems to be draining, and she was starting to look a little bored. "Somebody shoot him in the knee with an arrow or something!" She yells "You guys got this!" She cheers them on. (Cheerleader -15 mana)

HP: 55/80
Stamina: 90/100
Mana: 75/120

Mirie-

Mirie looked from Isaac, too Ashe, too the Inn. Inside she could here some crashing sounds. "In there?" She looked back to Ashe and Isaac. "Jumping feet first into hell isn't really my kind of thing, but you got it." She drew her sword and turned to the Inn and started to walk. "I'll come back after I'm finished there!" She says over her shoulder before she starts to jog over the to the inn.

She enters the inn with her sword in hand. "Hey, heard some kind of trouble going on in- Oh what the fuck!?" She says as she looks around the chaotic room and her eyes end up on the berserker. "Alright you bastard, get ready for me!" She aims the point of her sword at the monstrous creature. Now wasn't the time to fool around, if she wanted to help these people win she needed to focus. (In The Zone active -20 mana) She charges in, careful not to run into or hit anyone by mistake. When she's in attack range she cuts down with her sword, aiming to cut the monster down the middle.

HP: 100
Stamina: 140/150
Mana: 30/50