The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Legends of Ameldyr: The Altars of Lumina

Dead RP's go here
DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole
Re: Legends of Ameldyr: The Altars of Lumina

Post by DarkLove » January 9th, 2015, 7:55 am

Acel-

Acel watched as the Berserker cut his own throat. "Well that was a little-" She stopped mid sentence as the berserker started to transform. "I take back what I said about winning!" She said as she stepped back a few paces. Acel gawked at the freak of nature. *Ahem* She cleared her throat. "No fear my comrades, I will handle this demon!" She reached for her rapier, however when she pulled it out of it's sheath a snapping sound came from the blade, and in Acel's hand, being held between her and the berserker, was the handle to the weapon, with only a few inches of blade still attached. The rest of the broken blade was still in the sheath, resting at Acel's side. Her face expression showed she was nervous, and embarrassed. "Uhm, right. Getting help sounds like the option, but I don't think he's going to let me out of this place." She jumps back twice to put some space between her and the berserker. She needed some kind of opening if she was to safely run past that monster. "You guys all look strong! If you guys can kick his but just for a few moments I can get past him and get help! You can do it guys, I believe in you!" She cheered. (Used Cheerleader -15 mana)

HP: 55/80
Stamina: 90/100
Mana: 105/120
Lust: 0
Corruption: 0

Mirie-

"Right, dumb question." Mirie apologized to Isaac. It was then when Ashe came and started to take control of the situation by calling for a doctor and had Isaac squeeze her hand. "A little dramatic, don't you think? Its just a leg wound I think he'll be okay." She tried to reassure both of them. She watched as the doctor did his work to help the skunk. Then they got on the subject of the knife. As they talked about it the thought of yanking the damn thing out herself came to her mind, but that would probably not make everyone happy. Before she could think anymore about it, Ashe took it out herself. "Ouch..." Mirie thought out loud. "Thanks for helping him, Doc." She gave Tyler a grin, wink, and a nod all at the same time. She then turned her focus ti Isaac "Is there a place you can stay until that heals for you?" She asked him.

HP: 100
Stamina: 140/150
Mana: 50

sheena
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by sheena » January 17th, 2015, 5:51 am

23:53 pm NIGHT TIME

Sheena was about to introduce herself to the group of the inn after giving a little info about her intentions to help them and that the town will survive the night since the berserker looked defeated enough for her but as always you can only tell that an enemy is down till you cut off the head, but suddenly... in less than a second everyone's faces are in shock, all she can see is the back of the huge berserk along with the smoke coming from the holes of his helmet before the true horror begins as he cuts his own head off, or at least the 80% now mutating into a true abomination covered with muscles fused with his own armor taking a very creepy form before a huge dark pulse pushed back some allies before she gets hit by it too feeling a huge cold pressure in the air that surrounds her as she is in mid air she is fast enough to land on 1 foot thanks to both of her abilities active but she couldn't saw the second attack coming as the berserker swing his weapon with brute force strong enough to make her loose balance and push her again now spinning in mid air (between 4-6 feets long) unable to recover her balance and finaly landing on her plump butt (-5 HP). "Oouuuch!!~...... damn it that hurts! *rubs her sore butt while standing back* to make a person just fly away with a swing of that massive weapon is... MADNESS! 1 hit and anyone would end up like minced meat on the floor... if only my stomach could get some delicious and warm foooood~... we need to end this quick before we run out of stamina, after all... in war there is not such a stupid thing as luck." She says to herself before her friend appears just in the right moment. "People sure are slow and gets afraid with anything these days, *sighs* looks like every generation gets weaker and weaker... Anyway, i already helped all the people to get to a safe location and stay away from the town... Oh~ looks like things are getting interesting around here huh?" She says while waving her tail side to side wondering how this battle will end "Im not in the mood right now... I have an idea so just watch my back for any surprise attack got it?" she says to Mitsuki with a very serious tone and a very cold stare with her red scarlet eyes making the little kitsune to smirk enjoying her "bloodlust" before Sheena sprints back to the Inn's main door and uses her "Shadow Dance" (-15 mana) on some chairs and a table (4 chairs + the table) that were near her now pulling them up with the shadow tentacles and smash all that furniture directly all over the berserker's back and nape strong enough to break all that furniture into pieces.
-----------------------------------------------
HP: 80/100
Stamina: 75/100
Mana: 55/100
Last edited by sheena on January 17th, 2015, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » February 3rd, 2015, 4:43 pm

((GM POST))

The berserker swings at everyone around him but thankfully everyone runs out of the way missing everyone he would've ever targeted. Acel's cheers on the group as Grey's attack hits spot on making the berserker cry out in pain from the light hitting his eyes making him unable to see. (-5 HP damage). Katherine stabs the berserker but his armor protects him dealing less damage. (10-3 from armor = -7 HP damage). Sheena throws the shadow furniture at the berserker dealing (-4 HP Damage). The berserker lets out a battle cry of rage turning to where he believes is Grey is and starts swinging wildly again like a madman.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » February 4th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Natal hears the commotion going on. (Crap, going in there would be suicide...) She decide to retreat, not jumping into the fight.
--------
HP 100/100
Stamina 125/150
Mana 50/50
Gold 36
Status Wounded
---------
Tyler nods his head. "You're welcome, I'm glad I could help." He then decides to rest where he is until his Mana comes back.
-------
HP 150/150
Stamina 80/100
Mana 5/50
Gold 110
Status OK
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » February 4th, 2015, 6:35 pm

--Grey--
Grey was glad his attack didn't miss its mark, but his joy was short-lived as the berserker was clearly aiming for him, now. The berserker's attacks were more or less random, but Grey didn't want to get hit anyways, since getting hit directly would have had bad consequences. He jumped outside through the door behind him (-5 stamina). He didn't want to abandon the group, so he planned to think of something new when he was outside.
HP:90/90
Stamina: 75/90
Mana:85/120
Gold: 8
Light Orb: 2 turns remaining
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Clawfoot » February 5th, 2015, 4:23 pm

Scrambling to her feet and out of the way, Crescent stood back up as the berserker was currently being slammed with more of those light orbs. Quickly covering her eyes, Crescent waited until the barrage was done before re evaluating the situation. This monster was tough, and there was always the risk of others getting hurt. His foul taint made her skin crawl, before a snapping sound attracted her attention. From the looks, one of the allies from before had broken their weapon.

Sighing, Crescent contemplated this bad omen, turning her attention back to the beast as several furnishing smashed against him. Taking the breakingweapon as a sign , Crescentsetyeher bow and arrows down to the side, making sure they were safe, beforerushing the bberserker.

A feral growling in her chest, she began to change her body and form, powerful horns growing from her head as well as her back, neck, and spine shifting to effectively give her body the ramming power of a ram or bull. (-30 magic)

Using her forward momentum, she slammed her new horns directly into the Berserker's side.

" Back foul beast! " She cried, continueing to slam her head to try and push the berserkerout of the way .

Hp: 60
St: 40
Mp: 55 (80-30+5)
This is your story, write it as you will.

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Keegan » February 7th, 2015, 4:52 pm

Daiki would see Crescent moving to ram the beserker as she grow some horns. He then would move quickly to the berserker. He didn't know if she would be able to push him out of the way, but maybe with a little help she could. So he rushes over to them as he would quickly slash (-10 stam) at the back of the knee on the oppisit side that Crescent was pushing at hoping that doing that would make him loss his balance and help move him out of the way.

After that attack he would jump, and brings up his sheild ready to defend himself or anyone close by him. He keeps a close eye on the man and Crescent. quickly moving to circal around his sword ready to attack with.

Hp: 110/110
Stamina: 50/100
Mana: 70/90

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » February 10th, 2015, 12:59 am

Red Mage pro wrote:(GM note: last post this round no more posting here ok XD. Ashe)

Ashe grabbed the bandages and said to the skunk "ok just hold on for a second this is gonna hurt..." Ashe warned as she pulled out the knife carefully and then quickly wrapped up the wound covering it completely up. "There! You ok?" Ashe then asked the skunk giving him a concerned look.

Feeling the sudden surge of pain isaac grabbed his leg and screamed out in agony, he did his best not to throw himself to the ground "no I'm not okay! D-damn that hurts!!" The skunk screamed out as he clenched his leg, seeing the 'Docter' trying to nap irritated him somewhat but his mind was focused on the burning pain coursing through his leg.

(All I got)

Alister was concerned on what the guard told them but shortly after he was struck by a wave of dark energy sending shivers down his spine "by the gods..." He said as he turned to see the others trying to escape the tavern and the sound of fighting "keep the prisoner tied up! Don't let him escape or try anything funny" the knight said as he charged towards the tavern, seeing the others he stopped nearby "is everyone okay? Anyone injured? What manner of creature is in there?" He asked the group with his shield and sword at the ready

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » February 10th, 2015, 2:47 am

Acel-

Acel felt her heart beat against her chest. Despite the fact that the situation they were in was life or death, this was the most fun she has ever had. "Oh, no. He's still blocking my way..." She thought out loud. The berserker couldn't be able to take to much more punishment. For now she would have to keep up a supporting role. "Come on guys, your doing great! Take him down!" She cheered (Used Cheerleader -15 mana). If anyone would look at her they would see she looked to be having the time of her life.

HP: 55/80
Stamina: 90/100
Mana: 90/120

---------------------------------------------------

Mirie-

She put her hands on her hips and gave him a sorry look. "Sorry to see your in pain..." She paused for a moment, then continued with "But at least you don't have to worry about bleeding out." She gave him a reassuring smile.

(all I got this round ^^' I'll try harder next post)

HP: 100
Stamina: 140/150
Mana: 50

Aagie
Aagie
Aagie
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Aagie » February 10th, 2015, 3:22 am

Cinnamon passed along another container holding water, (this particular item being a watering can,) and turned around to take another item when her attention was caught by the some new activity coming from the tavern. A young, male feline Zephiran, who was wearing a most unusual robe, it being half one color and half another, had just jumped through the tavern door. The jill could tell, even from the distance she was at, that the look on his face was one of worry and fear, and Cinnamon remembered the large dog that was pushed into the tavern a short time earlier.

She then also remembered that she wanted no part of him if all the people crammed in there couldn
A farmer counted that he had 196 cows in the field. When he rounded them up he had 200.