The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Galactic War 2.0

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Galactic War 2.0

Post by shadowpaine » August 15th, 2015, 6:21 am

sarah listened to Zane's reaction and then looked to kyle when he explained how he could help, "see you can help us get to know the land better and what areas we should avoid" she said before commenting about the weapons "as for weaponry just use what your familiar with but just be aware, a pointy stick wont be much use against an army, so just bare that im mind"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » August 15th, 2015, 7:10 pm

"I...I see." Zane said thinking for a moment taking in the offer before he then dropped to a knee and bowed his head to Sarah. "If you allow me. I would be honored to join your tribe. I show you way of home and do what i can in fights...those weapons...i am unsure about using such things...but I will mind what you say." he replied.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » August 15th, 2015, 9:20 pm

"Alright then, I guess to start will be a sutible place for us to set up our home" Kyle said smiling happily at the fact Zane joined them "We promise as well to do our best to respect you home planet and not to disrespect anything with your planets cultures and such"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » August 20th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Sarah smirked seeing Zane bow before her, she looked over to Kyle before looking back to Zane "not quite yet, I'll use a sensor probe to find a suitable flat land around here... You Kane and Zane will search the remains of the empire ship... Oh and Zane, the prob won't damage your planet, it just maps the area for us"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » August 20th, 2015, 1:55 pm

"Probe?" Zane spoke but nodded when Sarah explained it. "So this "probe" searches the area for a home you wish to build on?" Zane asked.

Jordan nodded. "Yea it floats around and shows us good locations."

"Mm I understand. Then come." He said to Kane and Kyle. "Let us look at empire sh-ship." He said stuttering on the word.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » August 20th, 2015, 3:14 pm

Kyle nods and follows Zane and Kane taking his blaster and Ocean Storm on him as well as some containers in order to load up any heavy equipment that could be of use for them for either the ship or there base. Just before going he looks at Sarah "We'll try not to be long but if we can't get everything useful we will make another trip at some point"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » August 21st, 2015, 1:12 am

Zane led the way to the empire ship where there were many graves around the area of most likely man tribesmen with the ship damaged greatly with a hole through the cockpit glass of the pilot seat. In the back of the ship the hatch was open and a large what used to be Gatling gun was damaged greatly as well.

"Here is location." Zane said sounding upset looking at the ship again.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » August 21st, 2015, 1:20 am

Approaching the ship, Kane could see all the graves all over the place "geez... Bloody war one and a half here... To think, your people did this much damage, I'm impressed... Sorry for your loss though pal" he said and placed a hand on zanes arm before approaching the ship "let's see what we can salvage"

Back at the landing site Sarah and Claire were getting several probes ready for launch.
"So ivy? Any guy your interested in? Bet you find that Zane guy looking quite 'tasty' huh or do you prefer something cuter or smarter?" Claire asked

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » August 21st, 2015, 2:53 pm

"Okay I'll check the interior of this thing, Kane you check the outerior and we'll sort it into what goes with the base and what will go with the Star Slasher, Zane you can help me or Kane or stand guard for any predators up to you" Kyle suggested as he looks at the wreckage.

"Well he's nice but I have my eyes on either Kane or Jordan but I've never been one to settle down." Ivy told Claire with a smile as she helped Sarah and Claire with the probes.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » August 21st, 2015, 4:03 pm

"How about fuck off?!" Kane said obviously not pleased by the fact Kyle tried to order him around "if I'm correct you are employed by Sarah now right? That means your and underling to me!"
Kane then approached the ship "I know what your trying, trying to give me the crappy job so you can find stuff to impress Sarah with? We both check the inside of the ship"

"Ooooh~ you already have your eyes on someone~ so you don't mind if I have him or maybe try and seduce your brother?~" Claire asked teasing as Sarah then kicked the box "can we get the sensors up and running within the next hour please?!"