The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Mysterious Temple RP (Rebirth)

Dead RP's go here
SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Mysterious Temple RP (Rebirth)

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 12:19 am

All Monsters featured in this RP are from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia - http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/

Rumors have been spreading around of an unknown temple in a vast forest...
Inside the temple lies a treasure that will be beyond anyone's wildest dreams, one that will grant any wish...
Many adventurers have gone in search of such a treasure but all have never been seen again, captured by the inhabitants that live inside...
Despite all the rumors and warnings, you decide to head to the temple and claim the treasure, with one wish...

Travel through the temple, fight the creatures within, discover the mystery of the temple, and claim your prize...

Profile Templete (Send a PM containing your profile and your adventure will start):
Spoiler
Show
Name:
Appearence:
Clothing:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Stats: (Min is 1, Max is 15, Overall must add up to 25)
Attack: (How much Damage you can give)
Defense: ( How much Damage you can take )
Speed: ( If you can dodge the attack )
Sexual: ( How much pleasure you can give and take at the same time )
Special: ( Increases the chance for a Instant-KO move )

(Stat Points - Keep displayed during your session)
HP: 30
LP: 50

Starting Item: (Check with an X One type of item to serve as your starting items)
-Health Potion ( 3 ) [ ] (Restores 30% of your health)
-Lust Potion ( 2 )[ ] (Lowers 40% of your Lust Points)
Rules:
- There are 3 doors that lead to 3 different rooms in each intersection; Monster Rooms, Trap Rooms, or Item Rooms.

- You can only use one item during or after battle.

- Inside a Monster Room, you can choice to either battle or have sex with the monster in order to proceed.

- After battle, you can either use an item (if you haven't already during battle) or rest to restore Lust Points
Last edited by SonixTails442 on February 4th, 2015, 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Re: Mysterious Temple RP (Rebirth)

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:04 am

Might as well give this a try.

Name: Troy
Personality: Cocky yet cool
Appearence: Brown Hair with Blue eyes, 6'1
Clothing: Cloth with a cloak
Skills: Fast movement
Weaknesses: Being Cocky

Attack: 5 (How much Damage you can give)
Defense: 4 ( How much Damage you can take )
Speed: 6 ( If you can dodge the attack )
Sexual: 5 ( How much pleasure you can give and take at the same time )
Special: 5 ( Increases the chance for a Instant-KO move )

Starting Item: (Check with an X One type of item to serve as your starting items)
-Health Potion ( 3 ) [X ] (Restores 30% of your health)
Spoiler
Show

SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:08 am

Name: Troy
Personality: Cocky yet cool
Appearence: Brown Hair with Blue eyes, 6'1
Clothing: Cloth with a cloak
Skills: Fast movement
Weaknesses: Being Cocky

Attack: 5 (How much Damage you can give)
Defense: 4 ( How much Damage you can take )
Speed: 6 ( If you can dodge the attack )
Sexual: 5 ( How much pleasure you can give and take at the same time )
Special: 5 ( Increases the chance for a Instant-KO move )

-Health Potion ( 3 ) [X ] (Restores 30% of your health)
Your adventure will now begin.

Out in the deep forest, a single adventure stops in front of the unknown temple, wondering what's inside. After examining it long enough, the adventure steps inside the temple, watching the doors close behind him,indicating that there's no going back.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:15 am

SonixTails442 wrote:
Your adventure will now begin.

Out in the deep forest, a single adventure stops in front of the unknown temple, wondering what's inside. After examining it long enough, the adventure steps inside the temple, watching the doors close behind him,indicating that there's no going back.
He saw that the door closes behind him, and ran towards the door and tries to pull the door but with no effort, he then said "Son of the..." He looked around and saw nothing until he saw three doors, he then thought to himself (What the hell...why three doors...maybe it's one of those resting place...but which one...ennie minne minny moe) He then head towards door 2.
Spoiler
Show

SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:27 am

He saw that the door closes behind him, and ran towards the door and tries to pull the door but with no effort, he then said "Son of the..." He looked around and saw nothing until he saw three doors, he then thought to himself (What the hell...why three doors...maybe it's one of those resting place...but which one...ennie minne minny moe) He then head towards door 2.
The door opens and as he walks in, the door closes behind him.

A feminine canine-like monster with dark skin and fur and burning red eyes was sleeping on the floor, shaking it's tail with a cute smile.

-Conversation with Hellhound starts-

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:42 am

SonixTails442 wrote:
The door opens and as he walks in, the door closes behind him.

A feminine canine-like monster with dark skin and fur and burning red eyes was sleeping on the floor, shaking it's tail with a cute smile.

-Conversation with Hellhound starts-
He immediately turned around when he heard the door close, he then tries to push the door while thinking ("Okay...so apparently the door behind me closes anytime I go through the door...just...great...") He turned around and saw a canine-like creature on the ground sleeping, he then thinks ("Why hello there...wish I could stop and chat, but I need to get to the other side...) He then started to walk slowly to avoid waking the creature up.
Spoiler
Show

SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:50 am

He immediately turned around when he heard the door close, he then tries to push the door while thinking ("Okay...so apparently the door behind me closes anytime I go through the door...just...great...") He turned around and saw a canine-like creature on the ground sleeping, he then thinks ("Why hello there...wish I could stop and chat, but I need to get to the other side...) He then started to walk slowly to avoid waking the creature up.
As the adventurer tried to sneak past the creature, the Hellhound sniffed the air and immediatly woke up with a snork after smelling the adventurer's odor.

"Human..." The Hellhound sat up on all fours, searching around the room until finally tracking the source of the odor, giving him a demonic and lustful smile

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 1:55 am

SonixTails442 wrote:
As the adventurer tried to sneak past the creature, the Hellhound sniffed the air and immediatly woke up with a snork after smelling the adventurer's odor.

"Human..." The Hellhound sat up on all fours, searching around the room until finally tracking the source of the odor, giving him a demonic and lustful smile
While he is sneaking towards the other side, he stopped in his tracked when he saw the creature getting up, he then though ("Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap") "Human..." He heard from the creature, the creature looked around until he saw him, and the creature gave him a demonic and lustful smile, he then said "Hi there..." while giving a nervous chuckle...
Spoiler
Show

SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 2:07 am

While he is sneaking towards the other side, he stopped in his tracked when he saw the creature getting up, he then though ("Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap") "Human..." He heard from the creature, the creature looked around until he saw him, and the creature gave him a demonic and lustful smile, he then said "Hi there..." while giving a nervous chuckle...
"I'm in luck today..." the creature begins,"You're the first human to encounter me. And soon....you'll be the first to be milked by my rough pussy..." The Hellhound licks her lips and gets into an attacking position.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 2:15 am

SonixTails442 wrote:
"I'm in luck today..." the creature begins,"You're the first human to encounter me. And soon....you'll be the first to be milked by my rough pussy..." The Hellhound licks her lips and gets into an attacking position.
After hearing what the creature said, and saw the creature licking her lips and going into attack position, he thinks ("Wait...if I can persuade her, maybe I could get pass...) he then said "Whoa oh on...why not we chat first..."
Spoiler
Show