The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Mysterious Temple RP (Rebirth)

Dead RP's go here
SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Mysterious Temple RP (Rebirth)

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 4:08 am

troy168 wrote:He got up while thinking ("Shit...this chick is crazy...but didn't that creature said that they're untamable...I'll prove that theory wrong..." He then walk towards her and curass her ass as a attempt to pleasure her.
-Attack Wins-
"Ahhhh~!" The Hellhound began letting out gasps of pleasure from his ass-grabbing,"F-Fine....I'll play it that way!" She grabs his face and stuffs him into her massive breasts.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » February 3rd, 2015, 4:28 am

SonixTails442 wrote:
-Attack Wins-
"Ahhhh~!" The Hellhound began letting out gasps of pleasure from his ass-grabbing,"F-Fine....I'll play it that way!" She grabs his face and stuffs him into her massive breasts.
"Ga-" He said as the creature stuffed him into her large breasts, he then though ("Whoa, her breasts is huge...wait, now's not the time to feel funny moments...")

HP: 30
LP: 45

He then slide his head up towards her, and planted her a kissed on her lips.
Spoiler
Show

SonixTails442
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by SonixTails442 » February 3rd, 2015, 11:29 pm

troy168 wrote: "Ga-" He said as the creature stuffed him into her large breasts, he then though ("Whoa, her breasts is huge...wait, now's not the time to feel funny moments...")

HP: 30
LP: 45

He then slide his head up towards her, and planted her a kissed on her lips.
(Continue this in the PM's to keep the thread clear.)

-Defense wins-
The Hellhound easily broke the kiss and pushed him back, slashing her claws at him again.