The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle of Lust

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle of Lust

Post by Red Mage pro » May 28th, 2015, 2:49 am

Maya gasped at the sight of 3 slimes showing up. "M-more slimes!? Be careful everyone." Maya said moving to the side her determination up not wanting to lose again she charged her energy power.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » May 28th, 2015, 3:16 am

Getting mad at how persistent the slime is he gets in defensive position, crazy but wants the slime to attack so he can counterattack. "Come on you sludge..." He glared at it.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » May 28th, 2015, 4:16 pm

BinaryHedgehog wrote:Party A
Troy's rest restored 2 HP, Ram's hit does 2 damage. The slime retaliates and does 6 damage! Ram isn't looking to hot...
--------
Party B/C
You enter a massive room with three slimes in it!
--------
Party D
The punch knocked the slime back and did 3 damage, the slime that hit the wall was helped by the third slime
-------
Party E
The slime was hit by both Typhoon and Tina and was defeated. There were two exits to the north and one to the south. Typhoon and Ty gain 33 exp! Tina gains 34 exp!
Typhoon looking at the two exits. "So witch way we go North or South Exit?" As he was thinking and hope nothing was there too but he have to make sure.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 28th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Aaron closed his eyes as he saw the three slimes. "I'm gonna stay a bit behind, alright? I'm not fully recovered, yet."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 28th, 2015, 8:14 pm

The tigers ears perked up at the sound of something dragging across the ground. He hissed turning towards the noise, it was one he had remembered, the slimes he had been around before when he first entered the castle. He moved himself in front of Aaron looking back at him. He mouthed I got cha and then turned back forward towards the slimes. He guessed there was no time to see if the bloody lycan would submit to his will, being they were now in a dangerous situation. He turned towards Maya and then roared moving his hands in front of him his eyes glowing blue as he cast a force field onto Maya. He his eyes stayed glowing cyan as he turned his gaze back at the slimes. " Maya, be careful ok. If you need call for aid." He grabbed his stick swinging it back and fourth in front of him. He finally stopped swinging it, going into a defensive stance, ready to defend Aaron and fight back towards any slime that attacked him, if he was able.

HP: 17/17
MP: 2/10 (Force field used)
(H/1MP FF/2MP)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 28th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Jake let out a annoyed sigh, "More already? By the Gods, someone has a serious Slime Problem down here..." The Wolf looked at the Slimes and howled as loud as he cold, maybe it would scare the Slimes if not, he hoped it wold at least affect them this much to help making the fight easier.

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » May 29th, 2015, 5:32 am

After feeling that some of his strength is coming back, he continues to rest and hope that he regain all of his strength...
Spoiler
Show