The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle of Lust

Dead RP's go here
Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle of Lust

Post by Charles_Roberts » May 16th, 2015, 1:12 am

Then Typhoon see the slime as it shoot at them but it miss them and he went into a defensive postistion. "Kids Get behind me we got company and this thing look dangouis too." Then water began to coming out of his hands. "You mess with the wrong cat Pal. AQUA BLAST!" Then he send his attack to the slime.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » May 16th, 2015, 4:06 am

Maya had felt much better from Whisper's healing as she looked down to noticed some sort of equipment. She squatted down and picked it up and said "Does this belong to someone?" She asked holding it in both hands.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 16th, 2015, 8:22 am

Feeling healed and full of Life again, Jake continued his search for his belongings in the room, while Maya seemed to have found something, however it was nothing from him.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 16th, 2015, 9:13 am

Aaron didn't feel completely healed, actually he still felt pretty weak, but it should do for now. He then turned to Maya who held up some piece of equipment. "Not mine!", he replied shaking his head.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 16th, 2015, 8:07 pm

The tiger felt a little odd still with everyone naked, he moved his hands back to his sides as he looked around. He then heard that Aaron had wanted to work alone, he slightly grimaced at the thought of working alone, it was a bad idea and he had found that out the bad way. " I kind of did the same thing, I wanted to help and figure out what was really going on here.. it was a bad idea to go alone.. we should work together." He then heard Maya speak as she picked something up off of the floor, he smiled it was his clothing. His loincloth and two bracers, then he saw his wooden staff right near the women too, he grinned. " That is mine." He said smiling grabbing the metal bracers and attaching them to his arms and legs, he then rubbed the back of his head bending down and grabbing the staff. " You can use the loincloth Maya." He said smiling as he stood back up, it would be a lot better for him if she had it on. He then glanced around the room, seeing what else there was to see. " Did you get your stuff Jake? Is it in here anywhere?" Whisper asked raising an eyebrow at the lycan.

HP: 17/17
MP: 4/10
(H/1MP FF/2MP)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 16th, 2015, 8:14 pm

Mini GM (Party B/C)
Little did Jake know his equipment was right behind him, well his weapon was. His clothing was long gone.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » May 16th, 2015, 8:32 pm

As he entered, he saw slimes. This might be his end now, but there might be a way to get past, whispering to his slime healer. ''Can you try and make a deal with them..?'' He whispered, getting his gaurd up.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 16th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Mini GM (Monster response for party D)
"No, unfortunately we get a bit... irrational when we haven't eaten. I'm afraid I can't help you with anyone in terms of negotiation." The slime replied.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » May 16th, 2015, 11:11 pm

"GAH!" He grunted as he was hit by the energy ball. It got him to flip but he landed on his feet and started to dash straight towards the slime, going for a horizontal slash at its stomach.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by troy168 » May 16th, 2015, 11:59 pm

He arrived and saw the two going at it, so he stayed behind until either he is in danger or when things is cleared.
Spoiler
Show