The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle of Lust

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle of Lust

Post by Red Mage pro » May 17th, 2015, 2:06 am

Maya was ready to shake her head but realized she didn't have much of a choice as she wrapped the loin cloth around her waist. "T-thank you..." she said blushing slightly never imaging herself in this outfit. "I was here with some people and we came to take down this place...but i lost them all along the way...so it's just me now..." Maya said rubbing her arm looking down. "Bu-but we should get ready and keep going...I'll do my best with you all." she said.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 17th, 2015, 5:43 am

While Tina stayed behind Typhoon, Ty went in to attack the slime.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 17th, 2015, 9:31 am

Jake was slightly annoyed that his Clothes were gone, but at least his Sword was still there, he grabbed it and turned to the others. "Well then, lets get going, right?" he slightly posed with his Body in front of the others with his Sword on his shoulders. He couldn't help it, he liked it to show off in front of people sometimes.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 17th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Whisper was glad to see Maya put the loincloth around her waist, yeah it wasn't much but hey it at least covered up her nether region from his view. He felt a little bad when Maya said she had lost her main group, but when she said she was all alone he grimaced. " Your not all alone." He said with a awkward laugh, she wasn't alone no more. " Your with us now, and hey as long as we work together. We should be fine, I will try my best as well." He looked over towards Jake who was posing. He felt his face heat up and glanced away from the werewolf coughing awkwardly. "Y-Yeah lets go." He said rubbing his paw under his nose awkwardly before looking around to see somewhere to go, he couldn't really see too much. He glanced back towards his group. " Do any of you guys see anything we can use to make a torch? We probably could make a spark with our claws." He was referring to himself and the lycan, hopefully there would be something in the room they could make fire with, and besides just having it to use it as light, they would maybe be able to use it to attack anything that attacked them as well. He then put his hands on his hips matter of the factly, before grinning. " And we need to make sure we stick together.. Any problems we encounter we work through together ok. We are a team now. " He felt awesome speaking like he was, he wasn't very leader like but he was hoping the others would at least think upon what he said, being alone in this place was not a good idea.

HP: 17/17
MP: 4/10
(H/1MP FF/2MP)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 17th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Aaron glanced at Jake who seemed to enjoy posing. "Who do you wanna impress with that?"
He then turned to Whisper. "I guess I'll stick with you. Like I said, I prefer working alone, but I'd rather not end up like you two did before Maya and I rescued you."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » May 17th, 2015, 3:39 pm

With a soft sigh, the chances of him losting were somewhat high.. But he has a healer on his side, so that should help him. ''.. Then I'll be fighting..'' With that, he got his fists ready. Even if it will only fail, he went and threw a kick at the nearest one. He might have a chance, since he got some armor.

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 17th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Jake looked towards Aaron "I don't try to impress anyone, can't I just enjoy my Body?" he replied with a grin and looked to the Tiger, "Why are you acting like a Leader, who made you that?"

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » May 17th, 2015, 6:47 pm

BinaryHedgehog wrote:While Tina stayed behind Typhoon, Ty went in to attack the slime.
Typhoon then did another Auqa Blast towards the slime monster and see will it take the damage. Then he use the Aqua Whips for Defense too. "I will make sure you won't get hurt by these slime things."

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 17th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Party A
The slime dodges the slash, and retaliates with another energy ball, doing 2 damage
--------
Party B/C
There are doors to your left and right. If you want, you can all go together.
-------
Party D
The kick does a whopping 9 damage (crit!) It also frees a human, who was naked. The first slime was stunned and couldn't attack. The second slime tried to lunge at Crow at full speed, but missed and crashed hard into the wall, doing 8 damage to itself! (Crit fail) The last slime, however, got a direct hit and did 5 damage to Crow.
--------
Party E
The water jet does 5 damage to the slime, who shoots slime out at the attacking bunny. It only does one damage and the bunny strikes doing 3 damage.
((Second post ignored, post once per turn in battle))
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 17th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Aaron looked at the others. "I don't know, but I wanna go left."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!