The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle of Lust

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle of Lust

Post by Red Mage pro » May 24th, 2015, 3:50 am

"May I suggest we take the left door? I have a good feeling for that one." Maya suggested trying to not stare or comment on how Jake didn't seem too fond of listening to any or being commanded around. "Well I will try to make sure not to upset you or order you around Mr. Jake." Maya bowed lightly to him. She moved over to the left door seeing if the others would follow.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 24th, 2015, 10:35 am

Aaron nodded. "So it's two votes for the left door already."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 24th, 2015, 12:53 pm

Jake crossed his arms and took a deep breath smiling, "I'm following the Lady, but we don't want anything to happen to her don't we?" he looked towards Maya and the other two then went to the door to their left and tried to hear if anything dangerous was maybe already near them this way.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 24th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Whisper let out a defeated sigh, this Jake guy was starting to sound like his older brother. He rubbed his face as he listened to him state he didn't want to be bossed around. .. Remember Whisper he helped save you don't do nothing stupid. This was the only thing holding the tiger back from launching a screaming me me at the lycan. The more Jake spoke the more he seemed like a typical man, acting like his genitals pulled fourth his being. He rolled his eyes deciding his focus should be on someone with a little more tact. He listened to Maya saying to go left, he agreed if she thought it was a good idea he wouldn't fight her, he had more or less mentally deemed her the leader, women seemed smarter then men in these kinds of situations anyways. Though she seemed to be giving into the werewolves demands, the tiger still hoped she wouldn't let him control her. " To the left door it is then." Whisper exclaimed running up beside Maya as the other group started behind her, he was sure they were gonna come across trouble, he just hoped the trouble would be easy to handle. He then hissed as he heard Jake speak once again, he turned his eyes towards the werewolf and shook his head. " You know she can handle herself, we are not to protect her but to aid her. She is probably stronger then you anyways" He huffed and turned back towards Maya smiling some at her. If the female was angered with him for defending her in such a way he would of course apologize, but he wasn't going to just sit around and let the werewolf speak like she was weak.

He still was keeping his eyes on the ground looking for maybe a stick of some sort, and some kind of oil based substance.

HP: 17/17
MP: 4/10
(H/1MP FF/2MP)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » May 24th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Maya noted how Jake acted seeming like he didn't expect her to be very tough...he sadly wasn't wrong she had lost in that fight and lost something she never planned on losing just yet. She saw Whisper move over to her spot and everyone agree with her and even Whisper defending that she can handle herself and stating she was stronger than Jake. She did smile softly at Whisper and didn't say but mouthed "thank you" to Whisper appreciating his kind words. "Then let us be off together." she said reaching for the door.

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » May 24th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Jake laught to the response of the Tiger, "Oh I'm sure she is strong and yeah maybe she is stronger than me, who knows? But don't forget she was raped by that slime, so all I want is that this isn't going to happen again to her. There is nothing wrong with that isn't it? I already told her a few minutes ago she fought very good, but she was still raped, just like you", he pointed at the Tiger, "Or me and you saw her response to the rape, i just want to prefend this from happening again to her." he explained to the Tiger in a very calm voice and noded to Maya. "Anyway, for now i can't her anything this way so it should be save for now." He looked at the Tiger still searching for something to make a torch. "I can see quiet well in the dark, its not as good as a torch but if we don't find anything my eyes have to do it." he said again in a calm voice which he barely used when talking to people, normally he used it towards children.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 24th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Aaron looks at Lykan. "Don't forget you also got raped. Maya fought well."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » May 24th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Maya shook her head and said "Please everyone let us stop fighting. We're here right now as a team we shouldn't need to fight. What jake said is true I was defeated by a slime and raped just like Jake and Whisper...but we're all ok now we just need to stick together and fight together." Maya said trying to calm everyone down. Once everyone did she went and tried to open the door to see what was up ahead.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 24th, 2015, 5:19 pm

Whisper was glad to see that Maya was not upset with him for sticking up for after noting the fact that she mouthed thank you to him. He was about to mouth no problem when he heard Jake speak up. His tone of voice calm yet slightly deeming as if he were talking to a child. .. Oh.. you just wait you little werewolf. He thought about going over and smacking the werewolf but now was not a time for infighting they had to try and work together, but this werewolf was making it hard, he could of just said it was possible that she was stronger then him and left it at that. But no he had to bring up that she had been raped by the slime just a bit ago. He and the werewolf had been too, or had he forgotten that he had been previously entangled and raped by one as well. " Y-you little.. just shut your muzzle your flea ridden beast." Whisper growled his claws coming out some and his fur standing on edge. " She is strong enough to defend herself, those slimes were just tough, you wouldn't have even lasted half as long you dog." The tiger was filled with rage, not only did he continue on with speaking of Maya like she was weak but brought up the fact that he had been raped as well. Thankfully his experiences wasn't so immersive as the womens was. He then heard the werewolf speak of how he could see in the dark. " I'd much rather use a torch, rather then depend on you." The tiger rolled his eyes and looked back towards Maya. "Don't even let him get to ya, we can just keep going." His ears turned towards Aarons voice who pointed out that Jake had been raped as well. It was true, so he was glad that Aaron was bringing it up. Whisper kept looking out of the corner of his eye at the werewolf hoping he would just submit. He had sadly missed out what Maya had said due to his own loud rumblings.

HP: 17/17
MP: 4/10
(H/1MP FF/2MP)

(Also.. I'm thinking this should be our last grouping until gm post x3 don't wanna over do)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 28th, 2015, 2:21 am

Party A
Troy's rest restored 2 HP, Ram's hit does 2 damage. The slime retaliates and does 6 damage! Ram isn't looking to hot...
--------
Party B/C
You enter a massive room with three slimes in it!
--------
Party D
The punch knocked the slime back and did 3 damage, the slime that hit the wall was helped by the third slime
-------
Party E
The slime was hit by both Typhoon and Tina and was defeated. There were two exits to the north and one to the south. Typhoon and Ty gain 33 exp! Tina gains 34 exp!
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.