The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: It was our land

Post by Red Mage pro » February 18th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Arthur sighed at how things turned out. "Alright then you guys go on ahead I'll catch up." Arthur said walking over to Lief. "Lief mind if I speak with you for a minute?" Arthur asked.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Lykan2 » February 19th, 2016, 11:05 am

Scar looked at Alisha, "Well I guess it's something, World Changing, Saving it Stuff is it not? I mean these Guards back there and how you all act." He then turned to Lief "Well as long as you don't eat me I'm fine." he chuckled back. "Well anyway whatever it is what you are up to, count me in I'm happy to help."

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » February 19th, 2016, 6:24 pm

When Therrick heard Delwin's first three sentences he nodded slowly with neutral expression on his face, but smiled when his father patted his shoulder. "I understand old one. your tasks are more important, but I'm glad you're still breathin'." He replied and followed him to the podium. On his way he went over questions in his head on what to ask Delwin; does he plan to spend the rest of his days as a miner? Will he ever come back home? questions like these are very important to Therrick.

He was on the podium and stood there as his father spoke to the others about the situation. Therrick looked to Delwin after hearing him not giving details to his folks why he's leaving with him for a moment. His head turned to see the rest of them speak to each other about Delwin's announcement. He smiled to see a few volunteer to join in-but then he realized...he didn't tell his father about what's specifically going to happen in Liver-Wood. At the opportunity he got he went to his father and said. "..Forgot to tell ya, but you don't happen to have weapons that can kill undead..do ya?" He rubbed the back of his head.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » February 20th, 2016, 4:31 am

Watching the event, Crow hummed silently while crossing his arms. True, he saw Therrick, but decided to wait till the other dwarf finish speaking. Once that was done, he merely went to his ally, guessing one thing. He only stood near the podium, daring not to get up on it. Though, he made sure that Therrick can see him and hear him, trying to be close enough as possibly. 'Guess he found his father.. Well, at least we know he's safe.' Hearing what the second dwarf say and a few others, one of his eye brows raised in curiosity. ''Seems like back up is a thing.. Well, nice to know that..''
---------------
Hp: 80
Mania: 70
Stamina: 60

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » February 27th, 2016, 1:35 am

"Did none of you even hear a word I said?" Keyleth asked as she looked at the group in disbelief "your honestly going to trust these people that we just met with important and need to know information just like that?!"
*keyleth closed her book and then stood up looking obviously angry "you know what? Do what you will, I'll deal with this myself"

With that she made her way out the tavern.
*keyleth has left the party temporarily and -3 to almost everyone there*