The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: It was our land

Post by shadowpaine » April 10th, 2015, 12:54 am

"Still waiting around as expected, such a fuss for something so trivial" keyleth thought to herself as she watched all the people crowd themselves into the courtyard like sheep, she looked over to the stalls that had several gems on for sale, all of them worthless and flawed, none of them were like the ones she descovered in the ruins she visited, these where crude, clouded or worse.. Fake.
Her attention was then focused on a male that seemed to have taken it upon himself to lecture the human kids about how it's bad to steal, a sterner and hashed punishment should have been inflicted.. Just then the guy ran off to help one of the frail members of the humans, simply rolling her eyes before looking back towarss the large 'herd' of humans and other assortment of visitors that had arrived.
The human wearing nothing but black struck Her as odd, she obviously had something to hide and it was surprising no one noticed a black hooded figure and questioned it while it was bright and sunny, this person would require further research, skin condition but if so why the black robes.
Next was an interesting creature, a wolf like being, it seemed capable of speech yet looked like a feral animal, the humans seemed uneasy yet at the same time 'accepting' of the fact a beast walks amongst them, he would be an interesting test subject.. IF the rumours about a 'werewolf's' regeneration was true and IF this creature was a werewolf.

"Maybe this hasn't been a waste of a trip... But still Id rather be conducting more research then stood here wasting valuable time and daylight"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 10th, 2015, 1:19 am

Arthur sighed deeply seeing people were breaking out with a pair of men getting into a brawl but one of his fellow guards stopped the brawl. Noble people came all around as some were rather pampered acting as if they owned the place as they dropped some of their gold that children were quick to grab. Arthur saw a strange person in a black cloak...Arthur trained his eyes on the raggy looking person as they seemed to be chatting with the children and taking the gold they were stealing returning to all their owners and then helping a elderly lady up. Arthur did however keep a close eye on this raggy and clothed person as they had done nothing wrong as of yet but he was having a bad feeling and now he was tense keeping a close eye on anymore suspicious people. He did notice that werewolf person a fellow guard had been speaking with but Arthur saw no reason to worry about that person for now. He drew his sword and had its tip down to the ground to pose a knightly stance and to impose the guards are in control here.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » April 10th, 2015, 1:44 am

''Hm.. This might be a waste of time, just seeing a new king..'' Crow thought quietly to himself, not wanting any people to hear him. Just to get it off his mind, he started to spot random people. First one was a person, nearly easy to miss and wearing black clothes. Must be trying to avoid a crowd or something. Next was a woman, seemingly a elf, dress in purple archmage robes with gems and such. Doesn't seem please with the crowd.. Might have a problem with it. Soon, he spotted a rabbit, talking to some kids, who soon return some stuff and the rabbit went and help a old woman. Kind one. Up next was another female, who seem to be wearing mercenary clothes. Nothing much. Not much now. With a soft sigh, he went ahead and went to the courtyard.

--------

HP: 60
Mania: 60
Stamina: 30

Jenny Avalon Jinx
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Jenny Avalon Jinx » April 10th, 2015, 2:40 am

Avalon moved with the crowd, her eyes constantly moving from person to person as she glided through them. She seemed to know just where to step to avoid collision and to move without being noticed too much. She could feel eyes on her, however, and her eyes kept glancing around to try and see who had spotted her. She hoped that whomever it was wasn't going to bother her any, because the last thing she needed today was to be bothered by someone. She just sighed and focused her attention to the front for a moment. She wanted to see this new king, figure out who he was going to be, and figure out if he was going to be taken out or if he might actually be good for once. She highly doubted the latter, but one could be hopeful. Though, she would be just as pleased if he was somewhat chaotic. It would make it much easier for her to have a good time. She smiled at the thought before turning.

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea, turning in a crowd that was mostly facing the same direction, but she did it anyway. She scanned the crowd, noticing the wolf person was heading towards the back and causing several of the humans to scrunch further forward. She rolled her eyes at that, half tempted to hiss at someone just to show them there were worse things to worry about then an obvious thing. She knew better then to attract attention to herself, especially today, so she just scanned the crowd. Her eyes landed on a raggy woman for a moment, seeing her take care of a few things. It really didn't interest Avalon in the least, so she moved her attention to an elf like being, whom stuck out some. She watched her for a moment before once again shaking her head.

"Is the only other interesting being going to be the obvious one?" She asked of herself. She liked a little bit of adventure, and what fun would it be if nobody tried to cause any trouble? Somebody had to try and cause trouble today, it was a rule. Even if that rule had been completely made up by Avalon herself, somebody still had to listen to it. She was tempted to cause some troubles herself, if nothing else then to just get a thrill out of it, but she wouldn't be exerting herself today, not to cause havoc anyways. She had resigned herself to try and behave, at least for the day. She wasn't sure that she could behave at night, when it was easier for her to be free, but she needn't think about that now, now she needed to be more worried about the day. She turned around and looked to where the king would be standing, focusing on the surroundings to make sure nobody was doing anything.
My handsome boy. He is my Ace of Hearts.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call me Avalon :3

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 11th, 2015, 2:11 am

The children took heed to what the rabbit had said, and the little old lady thanked him telling him everything was alright before she to started going to the courtyard, wanting to make sure to make it there before the speeches started. One guard had fallen behind and was heading past one of the guards whom was dressed in red, he waved him down and motioned for him to follow, everyone was going to be in the courtyard. As everyone had finally come around the castle and the sun was in the right position drums started to sound to let everyone know that the king was finally coming forth. The sound drowned out the noise originating from the crowd, causing it to go silent, everyone in the crowds shushed. It was finally time for the king to come out and give his speech. The castle doors opened two knights adorned in gold armor and jeweled bracers stepped out and then parted allowing the king to step between them.

The man being sworn in as the new king was a mid-aged male with brown hair, he wore the typical red mantle, he also wore a red vest with black pants and fancy dress shoes. The old king Luther followed close behind the younger man stepping beside him, holding the crown on of a red velvet pillow. He looked nervous, of course giving the power to rule a whole kingdom to someone new was something scary. Luther put one of his hands up to his heart before clearing his throat. " People of Levian I am glad to see you are all here, we appreciate you making the long journeys I am sure many of you had faced. Today is the dawn of a new age for our kingdom under the name of Ralph, my son, who has finally come of wit and strength to run the kingdom." There were a few gasps in the crowds, obviously not too many people liked Ralph, for one reason or another. " I know he has been unruly time to time as every man growing up has been time to time, though I promise I leave you all in capable hands, hands you can trust." Luther looked over towards his son then back to the crowd. He swallowed before he took his hand off of his heart and back under the pillow. " I leave all of your citizens with a few last words, even when hard times strike you can always turn to your king for guidance!" Luther smiled and then stepped back so he was equal with his son.

Ralph looked around the crowd before he started to speak. " I understand many of you have known me from when I was younger I have made bad decisions, but that is how you know I am one of you. I am not perfect, nor would I ever claim to be. I only wish for you to see that and not form opinions on who I was but who I am now." Ralph turned to his father and got down on both knees looking up to his father.

Luther gave the pillow to one of the knights holding the crown in his hands. " I now use my final power as king to bestow onto you the honor of ruling this land, for years to come." Luther moved the crown over top of Ralph's head and then carefully placed it on him. Luther then took a step back as the new king Ralph stood up, he looked to the crowd and the yelled. " All hail the new king!" The crowd quickly replied back with hoots and hollering screaming hail king Ralph. Of course not everyone was happy about it so there was a few boos coming from the crowd, a few men causing minor skirmishes in the crowd, but the most of them were put down by the guards, one fight having started towards the outside of the crowd.

Ralph looked to the crowd and then waved his hands as if the bring down silence. As the crowd finally started to quiet down the new king started to speak. " I Ralph the new king have only one thing to say before allowing all of you to go back to your business, I know you were looking for a long speech from me as well, but now that I am king there i something I must attend to." Ralph started to look smug, and if anyone was looking at Luther you could tell the old king was nervous, sweating even. " The hero's of old never paid for their crimes of rebelling against the kingdom and killing the current rulers of the land, so I have assigned a team to find and track down the descendants of those who committed the treasonous act." Many of the crowd started to boo, the guards continued to tried to control the crowd not allowing them to get out of control. The unease was even showing in the faces of the guards, condemning those who saved the kingdom from destruction was wrong, but the power had already been transferred, they now served king Ralph. A man with a list came up from behind Ralph looking out onto the crowd. Ralph moved his hand over in front of him. " The papers please."

The scribe handed Ralph the papers before retreating back inside the castle. Ralph once again turned towards the crowd before speaking. " We are looking for the descendants of the four rebels who destroyed what this kingdom had, and they will be put to death, so not to allow a new rebellion to breed. We are looking for the son or daughter of Nemia and Artax Talesm, the son or daughter of Fredrick Dialis, the son or daughter of Avalon Wind. The last hero Keyleth Taletreader is presumed still alive as there are no records of her death or of her having any children, all of these people are traitors to the kingdom and if seen should be put to death, or brought to the castle to be put to the gallows." Ralph was about to say more before his fathers fist went across his face.

" You lied! You said if I allowed you to become king you would not speak of this! You are the tr.." Luther was silenced as a blade went through his throat before being pulled back out. Luther's body went limp and fell onto the floor.

" If any of you think of standing up to me, you now see what will happen." Ralph crossed his arms. " Now go back on your way simple peasants. With this he turned and walked back into the castle the two knights following behind him and slamming the castle doors closed.

The crowd was silent with only sobs pouring through it, even the guards were standing in shock, not knowing any of this was going to happen. Luther body laid still at the entrance to the castle as a grim reminder that standing up to Ralph would not be smart on anyone's part. The crowd started to dis-part, in utter confusion and disbelief. It could now be seen that there was knights in black armor standing in the corners of the courtyard watching the crowd, slowly moving towards the crowd as they left, obviously searching for something or someone.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 11th, 2015, 2:25 am

Tyler stood in awe at what Ralph said. (Oh, god... this kingdom's going to hell...) He thinks to himself. He saw Luther get his throat slashed and ran off. (It's over... we've gotta revolt... but who'll join me?) He thinks to himself.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe

Post by Smashiku » April 11th, 2015, 2:56 am

As he had entered and everything started, Crow had got a bad feeling when he saw the new king. The gasps didn't help as well, giving him a dreaded feeling. But maybe things won't go so bad. 'If I don't like what I hear, I'll leave.. This king may be up to something..' But as thought of those words, he knew that the kingdom will go to hell. This new king, Ralph, seem to just see the four heros of the past as criminal's, soon making it known that anyone blood related to them will clearly meet their doom.. All but the fourth. Kayleth... Either she has a longer life, or no one found her body. Soon, it grew worse, the old king punching his son, before a blade went through his neck. Soon, he left the body, as some sort of warning. ''.. I'm never coming back here..'' With that, he head towards the exit of the courtyard, not noticing the knights in black.

----------------

HP: 60
Mania: 60
Stamina: 30

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 11th, 2015, 3:14 am

Keyleth watched the events unfold, while it was intriguing it wasn't unexpected as power always corrupted unlike her studies ofcourse, besides humans and mortal races always fell victim to power struggle and abusing positions of power.
Watching some fights break out over such stupid nonsense caused keyleth to sign and place a hand on her face "such moronic reactions" she mutters as she listened to how the new king spoke tripe about how the heroes of the land were traitors to which she chuckled "if I didn't know any better Id say those dellion's have you tied to their strings young infant 'king' " keyleth thought as she chuckled to herself and had steady started to leave the courtyard before she heard the sound of gasping and screams as the old king was slain in front of the crowd "such foolishness what does this prove?" She wondered as she made her way out the courtyard and towards the exit of the city

"Keyleth talethreader Huh? To think one of the heroes of old share my first name, tis a shame I am not that same keyleth but at the sametime very fortunate as It would hinder my research.. Oh well this is the humans and others problem, not mine" she thought to herself as she then noticed a rabbit run past her in rags looking scared but she decided to pay them no mind and hope they don't bother her about this drivel

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole
Birthday

Post by DarkLove » April 11th, 2015, 5:50 am

Mez made it to the courtyard a little later then everyone else. She decided to wait till people stopped coming so she could wait at the back of the crowd so she could easily leave afterwords. After people stopped showing, she joined the masses. She walked in just as Luther finished his speech. "Whose the old guy?" She asked but no one answered. She watched, ignoring the ruckus some other members of the crowd were causing, as the new king was crowned and made his own speech and named off the heroes one by one. -Sucks to be related to one of them.- She thought. What transpired next made an uneasy feeling in her gut. The old King, Luther attacked the new king and paid for it with a cut to his throat. -And with that its my que to get the hell out of here.- She followed suit like a few others and turned around to leave the scene and check in at an inn. She had a feeling finding a place to stay was going to be really easy now.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 11th, 2015, 6:09 am

Arthur had sighed as guards and himself had helped calm down the city folks letting everyone settle down as the new king was sworn in. This horrible feeling was growing in Arthur like he just couldn't tell what the issue was. He looked around noticing some unique individuals among the group...a elf who was rather tall, that werewolf, the person in a black cloak, and more people as the old king finally gave his power to the new king. Then the new king Ralph declared that the legendary heroes were traitors and their children should be put to death. Arthur reeled back in shock and horror. WHAT?! What the hell is he doing?! Arthur thought in shock as his former king swung and hit Ralph...only to be impaled in the throat by a sword of a knight. "NOO!" Arthur cried out.

Arthur gripped his sword readying to strike down that bastard king but in his anger one of his fellow guards and friends pulled him back. "Arthur no!" "The hell are you doing?! Tha-" the guard still kept Arthur from moving to attack leaving the "king" to enter his castle. "You can't stand up to him..." "....damn it..." Arthur sighed in defeat. He quickly moved over to the former king's dead body. "Milord..." Arthur could only saying getting down on one knee...Arthur couldn't believe this was happening. He shook his head trying to shake away the horror that had fallen upon the kingdom he swore to protect and now looked at what it had become...Arthur went down to pick up the former king...he deserved a proper place to be buried than shown as a display of "king." Arthur thought.
-----------------------
Stats:
HP: 50/50
Mana: 50/50
Stamina: 50/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz