The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails
Birthday

Re: It was our land

Post by RandomTiger » April 11th, 2015, 8:59 pm

As Lief had been standing waiting for the king to come out and address the people he had a chance to scan his surroundings see a lady in a black cloak, it was odd to see someone dressed in all black out and about on a sunny day. He shrugged it off as just some odd lady who enjoyed being in dark clothing. He turned back to face the castle as the drums started to beat, seeing the king come out followed by the soon to be king. Well at least the new king will be a looker compared to his father. Lief thought this as he was sure he would hear women talking about Ralph looks for years. Or so that was what he thought the highlight of the session As the speech continued Lief noticed the Luther was starting to look nervous, he could even sense that his heart beats had started to pick up, the wolves ears moved down showing he too was scared now, something was going to go wrong. Then he saw the scribe come up giving Ralph a paper after the initial ceremony was finished. Then the names started to get spoken, the names of the descendants of the heroes. He heard his last name as a descendant, his parents must have been one of the hero's kid's kids. He looked around the crowd, his name wasn't very out and about but someone may know his last name. He gulped, there was no way a hero could of been a werewolf.

Things got worse from there as the old king struck the new king and then was swiftly put down, Lief's heart sunk deep into his chest his fur raising. He closed his eyes covering his mouth whispering curses under his breath. .. What a monster!? His thoughts were filling with anger as he opened his eyes looking back towards the castle as the castle doors closed behind Ralph. The werewolf didn't know what to do as the crowd started to leave, then his eyes landed on the dark knights who seemed to have been hiding in the shadows watching the whole situation go down. "Dark knights, this can't be good." Lief looked around seeing that things were continuing to get worse some of the knights seemed to be drawing a their swords. What is going on? Lief growled seeming to be stuck in place, letting his ears develop the situation. He heard a slamming noise of metal making him jump, he realized then what it was. " They locked us in. " He spoke out loud to no one in particular. He heard the cities gates close now it seemed they were all locked in there. That means that they must of had word Lief was among them. The werewolf started to back out of the courtyard before he saw one of the guards run to the dead body of the old king. He growled under his breathe his tail going between his legs. What is he doing? He glanced over towards two knights drawing their swords and heading towards the red knight.

Lief quickly looked around not noting any more black knights in the area, the guards had seemed to have left as well, though he could a sworn he heard whispers of revolution. He also could tell the guards weren't happy with the situation with the red knight laying up by the dead body of the late king. As the dark knights closed in closer on the guard Lief growled getting on all fours keeping an eye on the other man watching the knights continue to come closer to him. They were sneaking up on the other man, he didn't know if the guard would be able to sense them coming. He stayed still watching, before he decided that they were too close he ran up to the guard man. " H-hey we need to get out of here." Lief glanced to the side seeing the knights coming closer their swords were definitely being held in a way as if they were ready to fight. Lief put his paw on the mans shoulder, " Come on is it really worth being hurt.. I know Luther was important but getting hurt now won't fix nothing.."

Lief turned around and seen that a dark knight was already beside them, they had moved too quick for him to really have time to react properly not being able to block he took the blow instead of the guard. He groaned in pain before holding where he was struck growling looking back towards the guard. " Now would be a good time to run. He looked back towards the knight getting in a offensive stance preparing to fight for his life.

(Dark Knight hit Lief for 1 Damage)

Current Stats
HP: 79/80
MP: 10/10
SP: 45/60
Last edited by RandomTiger on April 13th, 2015, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Jenny Avalon Jinx
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Jenny Avalon Jinx » April 12th, 2015, 12:24 am

Avalon stood in the crowd of nearly every being that occupied that land King Luther ruled. She was scanning them as the king came out and started to talk. As he spoke she tried to pay attention to how each and every person reacted and to see if there was any real movement from anybody. She could see a few people shifting, a few of the guards looked uncertain, and a few others were yawning, but other then that she really didn't think much was going to happen. It was once the new king came out that Avalon noticed a shift in everyone. She stood their completely silent as others either cheered or booed for the king who was yet to be sworn in. She stared at the man, her eyes daggers upon his skin, as she debated how she felt about him. She had heard many rumors about Ralph over the many years she had been around. Even though she really didn't listen to rumors all that often, she did know that a fair amount of them about Ralph were completely true, which means that unless he had drastically changed, Ralph was about to become the worst king they had ever had.

Moments after Avalon was done internally debating about Ralph, he was sworn in. She watched without a sound or any movement as he started to speak. Just from the tone of his voice she could tell that he had something to say, something that she was sure he had been planning on doing from the moment he was told he was going to be king. She shifted and looked at the crowd as Ralph spoke of the heros of old and how they had crimes to pay. She didn't really care about any of that, not in the slightest. She didn't think anybody would pay it any mind anyways, not besides any wicked person that the new King had under his control. It was about the time that she was thinking this, however, about ready to leave the whole scene, when she heard a last name that she knew all too well. A last name that she hadn't heard in years, hadn't spoken in ages, but still it came to her.

A little girl with dark hair and pale skin sat at a table. It was dark outside and the only light came from a lantern that was hung in the center of the room. On the other side of the room stood a tall woman. She was slender but built and had fair skin. The light of the lantern bounced off of her face and made a glow that could leave any man breathless. The little girl turned towards the woman and smiled. "MOMMY!" The little girl squealed and went to hug her mom. As the young girl hugged her she was scooped up by the woman and carried into a smaller room off to the side. She was laid down in a bed of straw and the woman kissed her. "Good night liebling. Sleep well." The woman said to her softly.

Avalon had to physically shake her head to get rid of the image. It had been the last time she had seen her mother, the last time she had been in a place she thought she would have lived the rest of her life in. She didn't want to think about it, it was the past, but the name, that one last name, that had been the name her mother had been called on several occasions. She didn't know of anyone else with that last name, which meant that either it had been her family, or the man had gotten the names wrong. Either way didn't matter, however, for now she actually cared about those that were sentenced to death. She cared because if anybody got any inkling of her last name, she would be surely hunted. What made matters worse was the fact that if she was hunted her true nature would more then likely end up revealed, and then not only would the King's loyal guards want to kill her, but so would everyone that lived in the town.

She paused a moment to compose herself before she looked back up at the new king. Her eyes landed on him just as Luther punched him and then got stabbed. The child in her, the one that had the momentarily flash back and a moment of emotion, was shocked and completely hurt by what had just happened, but the true her took it in stride. People died every day, and she knew more then better to get attached to them. She also knew that any reaction would just draw more attention to herself and that was absolutely the last thing she needed at the moment. She would just have to stay on the safe side of things and not worry about people, whether they deserved to die or not.

As Avalon made that decision she became more aware of the people around her. Everyone that had been in shock, frozen for one reason or another, was now started to either whisper between themselves or was trying to get out of the courtyard. She thought the latter was definitely a good idea, so she turned to go with the crowd. As she moved she could see that the wolf person was acting strangely, backing up. It caused her to take pause and to forget that she was in a crowd. She was bumped on both sides and shoved forward by a crowd that was trying to get to the gates, which were being closed. She stumbled forward and spun, moving between people until she got to a side of the courtyard, away from the movement. She then turned back to the gates and looked at them, watching them being locked up. "Now why would they want to lock all the citizens in here?" She asked of herself.

Her eyes scanned the citizens quickly, looking for anyone who might be acting differently. It didn't take her long to see that some Dark Knights were drawing out their swords and moving about the crowd. She felt a kick in her heart, though not literally, as she wondered if they knew about her, if they were already trying to go after her, but then saw they were heading towards one of the guards that was knelt by the old king. Why they would want to kill one of their own, she wasn't certain, but she did know that at least they weren't going after her. She did hesitate for a moment, however, as she wondered if she should try and help the man they were going after. He would be fairly overpowered and the unevenness of it would just be plan unfair, but at the same point in time she had also told herself that she wasn't going to get herself involved, that she needed to stay on the down low until things cleared up.

Avalon was still debating whether or not to help him when she spotted the wolf man rushing that way to help. She took another pause as she looked around, then swiftly turned and started moving through the crowd, dead set on trying to find a way out of the courtyard and out the city gates. She moved past several people, all blurring as she tried focusing more on the walls and gates then she did on the actual people she was passing. The only people she really noticed were those with weapons, the ones she was trying to avoid at this specific moment. They moved around the crowds, causing a few people to scream, and even more to rush to the side to not be in their way. She wasn't certain if they had specific targets already, or if they were just trying to scare the people, but either way she stood hidden.

The black hooded lady finally made her way to look at the actual gate and she looked it over, lifting her head towards the sky as she tried to figure out if the gate was climbable. She knew for most of the citizens it was not, but that she could probably climb it if she tried. She had the idea to go rushing to the city gates and was ready to scale it when she realized that doing so would make her fail in another task; not to be noticed. She silently cursed to herself and turned once more. "Well then, what is to be done?" She asked aloud, hardly even realizing she did so. She was so focused on her own thoughts, on her own goals to noticed that just about everyone was frantically trying to get away. It wasn't until someone came up behind her and spoke that she suddenly was aware of the others once more.

Avalon turned as a man had spoke. At first she had thought that he was speaking to her, but then she realized that he was just speaking in general. He pointed towards the guard whom had knelt beside King Luther's dead body. She followed his finger and saw the Dark Night attack the wolf person. She tightened her jaw as she watched it. "I can't." She whispered to herself before she shook her head and started running through the crowd, making her way to the scene. She had to shift through many people, them not being courteous enough to move out of her way. When she made it to the scene she stopped right next to the Dark Night. "Excuse me, Sir, but could you tell me what exactly is going on here?" She asked, prepared to attack if he decided to not answer her but attack her instead.
My handsome boy. He is my Ace of Hearts.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call me Avalon :3

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Birthday

Post by RandomTiger » April 12th, 2015, 1:29 am

As the silence continued through the city of Delfox it was obvious there was some sort of evil plot going on especially with the gates leaving the city closed and locking all of the nobles and other citizens inside. The new king Ralph obvious had a idea that many of the descendants from the heroes of old were in the city, being he knew that the the new king being sworn in would draw in everyone whether or not they were really interested in the ceremony. Ralph had used this to his advantage, and also had set up his own personal force of Dark knights throughout the city. Some of these knights had sketches or descriptions of what the descendants might look like, making their search easier. A large group of dark knights protected the gate making sure no one could leave, them all having their weapons drawn and ready to attack anyone that would be coming their way. They were also told to bother each and everyone that went near them having to check to see if the people matched the descriptions of those they were searching for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One dark knight walked up to the man dressed in all crimson pulling his sword out on him. " You sir, what is your name and where do you come from?" The knight didn't seem like he wanted to attack the man but if the other said the wrong thing, they would end up attacking. The dark knights hated when people disrespected them and would of course react to it, in violence. The knight also saw a tall elf and a bunny man run by behind the man he had stopped. " You two stop and get over here." Two other knights were slowly coming towards the area to insure that the others didn't run away, if they did the knights would go into and offensive mode and may attack the man in crimson. A young child ran passed heading towards the courtyard getting in between the knights and the others maybe giving them a chance to run away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she ran she ran into the women in rags, standing up and crying looking up at the other woman. " W-Where is my mommy?!" She cried out looking around and then looking back up at the other woman. It was obvious the young child was in extreme distress. There was a inn near by called the Paws of Gold, and coming towards the woman in rags and child were two knights, they seemed to be looking for someone. The young girl screamed and looked back up towards the ragged woman. " Th-they took my mommy!" the child started sobbing hoping to be saved. (The door to the Paws of Gold is locked)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark knights back up a step after seeing the werwolf come to the aid of the red armored guard, both of them looking confused and startled. " This has nothing to do with you." The knight spoke with hatred in his voice. He was about to move forward to try get the wolf out of the way before he heard someone speak, he turned to see a woman dressed in all black. " These two are traitors against the new king, they have betrayed him by coming near this body." The reason seemed far fetched, but it might have honestly been just a plain excuse. He looked back towards the other knight before he turned towards the werewolf and guard. " Woman if you don't leave you will be counted as a traitor as well I give you this one warning." He pushed her back, but the woman was kept her footing. Once there was enough room the dark knights both attacked the werewolf. "You will regret getting into the middle of this!" One of the knight struck at Lief but the wolf reflected the attack taking no damage but getting even more angry. The other knight attacked as well missing completely. The werewolf had a cocky grin on his face after this.

(0 Damage done to Lief & Arthur)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The noise of fighting could be heard through the city swords clanging against swords as near the guard barracks the guards had finally started a revolt against the knights, though most of the guards were not very well trained, they were starting to make a dent on their forces, if someone was able to help the guards fight the knights the guards could get the upper hand.

A small tavern was near the main fighting between the guards and the knights, the sound of the clashing swords echoing through the almost empty tavern. Only a lone dwarf sit there drinking ale, not even noticing that there was no one inside the tavern and he had been drinking from a empty glass for the last few hours, though it is certain his in attention of the whole situation would soon be interrupted by the smashing of blades outside.
Last edited by RandomTiger on April 12th, 2015, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 12th, 2015, 1:37 am

Tyler took a defensive stance. "Long live the king..." He said, not taking any shit from Ralph or these guards. He pulls out his sword and slashes at the guards.
--------
HP 75/75
MP 30/30
SP 45/45
Last edited by BinaryHedgehog on April 12th, 2015, 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » April 12th, 2015, 1:53 am

hearing one of the guards keyleth sighed as this just added onto the fact she was being held up even more, this day was becoming a major headache and very unproductive, as she was about to comply she heard the bunny shout out and attack the guards..
placing the plam of her hand against her face at this fools choice she looked towards the other knight "i have no affiliation with this moron" she said coldly as she took afew steps back to distance herself from the combat about to take place, the last thing she wanted was to get dragged into a pointless fight that could have easily been avoided

hp: 50
mp: 60
sp: 40

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » April 12th, 2015, 3:02 am

Being intoxicated from drinking the clashing of blades from the barracks began to echo and ring in his ears. The dwarf's eyes were closed in a way that shows anger and his grip on the empty cup tighten more and more, until it was crushed into pieces and the hand that crushed the cup turned into a fist and slammed the table. He then got up on his feet and stormed out of the tavern. "Can't a dwarf have some damn peace!?" The drunk dwarf shouted.

Getting out his hammer he rushes to the source of the noises to stop it. He soon arrived at the barracks to find the fighting going on, he observed the situation despite being drunk and looks over to the knights. Getting out his Hammer Ax he points it at the knights and shouts. "How 'bout you go up to a real challenge, you blitherin' jackasses!" He begins charging at the one of the knights planning to smash their heads with his hammer side. "YYAAAAGH!!!"

------------------------------

HP 60/60
MP N/A
SP 90/90
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » April 12th, 2015, 3:03 am

Just as Crow was about to leave, the gates suddenly close, keeping most of crowd in. ''The idiot king...'' He muttered, putting one hand against his face. He just came to this city, and now he was in some kingdom with a king that is most likely some evil, yet idiot, person. Now his day is the worse one ever.. But soon, a knight in black armor went up to him, wanting his name and where he came from. ''Oh.. I'm Cr-'' But before he finish, the same rabbit suddenly went and attack the knight, while the same elf he notice before, said she had nothing to do with him. ''Same here..'' With that, he quickly stood near her, incase they suddenly tried to attack, ready to get his katana out.

---------------

HP: 60
Mania: 60
Stamina: 30

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 12th, 2015, 4:03 am

"Traitors?" Arthur simply said standing back up his shield in his left hand and his sword in his right hand. "I wish to give our former king a proper burial he deserves that much unlike you lowly knights. You dare even wear the title knights!!" Arthur yelled pissed off joining Lief in the fight. "If you're planning to get stuck with me be prepared to fight!" Arthur warned Lief. "If you wanna run now you better do it while you still have the chance!" Arthur said as he suddenly took a stance moving his sword to his chest as if praying to it before yelling "In the name of the true majesty, THUNDER!" (-5 Mana) Arthur casts his thunder spell on one of the knights in rage prepared to give these knights the death they deserve.

---------------------------
HP:50/50
Mana: 45/50
Stamina: 50/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 12th, 2015, 6:48 am

As Mez was about to leave, the gate shut in front of her, and had she been a few feet further along it would have crushed her. She crossed her arms and looked up the gate thinking -Oh great, well I suppose I should be fine as long as I don't do anything stupid.- . She felt someone push into her. It must of been a small person for who ever it was wasn't big enough for her too be pushed forward past a step. She turned around and looked down to see a little girl, crying for her mother. "Calm your ass- Calm down, your mom will show up.". -Don't. Do. Something. Stupid, Mez.- She thought to herself, seeing the knights coming in her direction. When they fully arrived, Mez pushed the kid behind her. -Fucking damn it, Mez!-.

With the little girl behind her, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes to think. Back in her home town she was known for her ability to talk her way out of situations, either by playing nice, or by playing rough. She opened her eyes and gave the two a smile and a wink and said "Hey, boys.~ I hope you don't mind a pair of maidens like us waiting here for this all to blow over. Maybe if you can do us a little favor of letting us be, maybe later I can do you two a favor at the place called The Paws of Gold, aye?" She said sounding flirty and shook her hips to entice them. Regardless of the outcome here, Mez didn't intend to stay in town longer then she needed too.

HP: 80
Mana: 00
Stamina: 70

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Birthday

Post by RandomTiger » April 12th, 2015, 8:15 pm

The knights were calling them traitors for simply defending the old kings honor, what would be the cause of that? Then one of the guards pushed the lady who had come to their aid away. His body started shaking and Lief growled his eyes filling with rage how could those knights even harm a women what were they monsters? It happened quickly, the two knights swung at him, he quickly blocked the first one putting his claws in the way of the blade. The second one swung at him as well, he quickly rolled out of the way getting back up on his legs. What the hell, why are they coming after me? Is it because I'm a wolf, come on that's ridiculous, the guards just as much of a threat as he was, maybe even more of one.

" W-What, this guard simply wants to properly bury and that makes him a traitor.. I agree with him, how dare you call yourselves knights?!" It was obvious that Lief believed in the guards wish, he wanted to see the king get a proper burial as well. He glanced towards the guard as he spoke as if Lief would just simply leave the battle. "Are you kidding, your stuck with me now guard." His eyes went back to the guards before he leaned back on his back legs. Alright Lief your in for it good now. He was ready to pounce fourth as a bolt of lighting came from the air. He took a deep breathe, knowing that this was the right time to attack. He got further on his back legs and then launched himself forward pouncing on the knight who wasn't the target of the lighting bolt, he had to land the attack and sink his teeth in, he had to put a end to this battle quickly. As he was in the air he closed his eyes just in case the lighting bolt had any chance of blinding them.

Current Stats
HP: 79/80
MP: 10/10
SP: 45/60
Last edited by RandomTiger on April 13th, 2015, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.