The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: It was our land

Post by RandomTiger » April 13th, 2015, 3:58 am

The noise of violence continued to get louder and louder throughout the city, people were fighting in every corner, it seemed everyone was in revolt against the new king and his dark knights. Though it seemed that at the time many of the citizens were being slaughtered, all the revolting had caused the dark knights not to play it safe any more, knowing that somewhere in the city the hero's descendants lived. They now just planned on killing everyone until they knew for sure they had killed those whom needed to die.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
As the bunny anthro attacked the one knight the other two turned their attention on him as well drawing their blades. Though Tyler's attack actually hit it only seemed to stumble the dark knight. The other knights quickly came towards him swinging their blades as well. One of them hit, causing no damage what so every their blade having barley even came close to the skin. The next one swung missing and stumbling almost onto his face, but he quickly recovered preparing for the next attack. The third attacked actually hitting the attended target, doing 2 damage, giving him what would probably amount to a small scratch. The guards were all preparing to attack again waiting for their chance to attack.

As they were attacking the bunny anthro children and women ran past them clothes town and bleeding, obviously the dark knights were now attacking everyone. It was also pretty obvious that the knights attacking the bunny anthro didn't currently see the elf or the neko cat as threats, but that didn't mean they would always be safe if they left.
(Knight 1 took 5 damage, Tyler took 2 damage)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The guards all were shocked when a dwarf charged out of bar running to attack the knights, this gave them a slight morale boost as they continued to fight against the dark knights in-front of them. The dwarfs charge hit, knocking one of the knights for a loop, causing a good amount of damage. The other guards took this chance as a chance to land a few blows as well, they all charged swinging. The first guard missed almost tripping on his charge, he had to take a few seconds to re adjust himself trying to see what was going on. The second guard hit the third dark knight, though the knights armor deflected it, the third guard missed as well, obviously they were not very well trained. The last guard was able to strike against guard two for 5 damage. As the guards were all recovering the knights took this as a chance to attack.

The first knight attacked attacking the second guard, but his blade missed as the guard took a tumble out of the way. The second knight swung at the fourth guard, landing his attack doing one damage this knocked the guard back a little but didn't do enough to really cause any major pain. The third knight then went after the dwarf knowing he was the strongest out of all of the bad guys, his attack landed doing absolutely nothing the rumors of dwarfs being strong definitely was proven. The next two knights attacked in unison against the second guard both of them landing a hit doing a total of six damage against the guard.

The guards cheered on. " Thank you dwarf, whether you know it or not you are going to bring great luck to this battle." The guards all readied themselves for their next attack, waiting for the dwarf to attack first, planning on using him as a distraction and a way to scare the knights.
(Dark knight 3 took 7 damage, Dark knight 2 took 5 damage, Guard 4 took 1 damage, Guard 2 took 6 damage)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As the lightening came from the air it hit the first knight sending shocks through the mans body, causing a total of 8 damage and making him pause as he tried to get his feeling back into his body. As he recovered he looked over towards his partner. The werewolf had landing the pounce on-top of him. The first knight knew he should help but he couldn't let a caster sit without being attacked. He turned towards the guard swinging at him the hit landing on the guards shield, doing nothing, the knight took a few backs trying to recover from his body shaking due to the recoil. The other knight laid on the ground as the werewolf sunk its teeth into his neck causing 8 damage, the teeth completely ignoring any kind of armor the knight had on. He let out a grunt as he felt the teeth enter him, he grabbed for his sword and grabbed it trying to swing it at the werewolf, but due to the pain he had missed.

The first knight spoke as he awaited the next attacks, not seeing his ally having problems. " We are knights, for we fight with honor unlike you spell caster, fight me like a man and without the help of your mutt." He grinned hoping his slight taunt would give the caster a reason to fight against him with only his sword.
(8 damage was done to knight 1, 8 damage was done to knight 2)
---------------------------------------------------
The two knights looked at each other and then back at the women with the child hiding behind her. They didn't know yet that they were all killing all citizens yet, though they had killed the child's mother. " We suppose we can let you live, we will definitely see you later at the inn." The knights carefully walked around the women and started back up the street. The young child came back around the women and looked up at her.

" They took my mommy." The child looked as the knights left her sight then back up at the women. " Can you find my mommy?" The child looked around and then back at the human. She was still a bit scared but the women made her feel tougher. She looked back at the inn that was beside them. " I.. I can't come with you though, they might try to hurt me.." She planned on going and hiding but little did she know was the inn was locked.

There was only a few other places to hide the child, a few empty crates, and a alley. Though it was quick to come to the assumption to see the child wanted to go into the inn. The door isn't able to be opened due to it being locked, but sadly the child or Mez don't know that.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 13th, 2015, 4:16 am

Arthur heard the screams of civilians as the black knights were slaughtering innocents and then the knights he was facing were talking about honor. "Fight with honor? I say the odds are even two on two...you worthless knights wouldn't know honor if it were struck upon your heads! Look around yourselves you fools! Your fellow "knights" are now slaughtering other innocent people in the great name of your coward of a king! Just to rid the decedents of the heroes years ago, who saved the world. And the decedents have done nothing wrong, yet here you are attacking us and innocent people for what? I had only wished to bury a old friend who was brutally murdered...and you expect Honor from me?" Arthur said coldly. The knight's taunt had only pissed off Arthur more in a way he was not wanting. "I WILL PAY YOU THE "HONOR" YOU SPEAK OF IN FULL!!" Arthur yells out in rage casting thunder again at the knight who taunted him.
--------------------------------------------
HP: 50/50
Mana: 40/50
Stamina: 50/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » April 13th, 2015, 7:11 pm

As the rabbit attack the knights, he started to notice more stuff. People, mostly women and children, were running past, bleeding. It was now clear that the knights were attacking everyone now, which will soon attack him. The elf seem to just want to leave, but now they were stuck. ''.. Well, now either you or I got a problem, stranger.. If we leave, we'll get attack anyway..'' With a sigh, he took his katana out. ''Can't believe that I'm caught up in this..'' With that, he suddenly done a short dash to the nearest knight, soon doing a slash at him, taking a quick dash backwards. Now it time to do a worthless fight.

---------------

HP: 60
Mania: 60
Stamina: 30

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » April 13th, 2015, 7:19 pm

As the dwarf got back away from the knights and back at the guards he turns his head to them. "Just get these Orcs to shut up!" He turned back to the knights and jumps to the knight that took the most damage, and makes a vertical hammer slam to him. To be honest the only reason Therrick was attacking the knights instead of the guards is because the knights look and remind him of orcs as a drunk. If he wasn't drunk, who knows. There's also the fact that the dwarf is unaware of the situation outside of the barracks.

-----------------------

HP 60/60
MP N/A
SP 70/90
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 13th, 2015, 8:14 pm

keyleth watched as the knights attacked the rabbit but was utterly disappointed by their poor display of skill, her attention was taken from them as she watched some of the citizens run past bloodied and injured, that was then the one in the strange clothes decided he was going to join in the fight and help the rabbit.
groaning as she slowly pulled out her dagger she muttered to herself "well theres no helping it now, ive been dragged into this regardless" pointing her dagger towards the knight the bunny struck already a dark green beam shot out and struck him in the chest
"thy life is now forfeit" she said as she focused the spell on him (life drain)

hp: 50
mp: 60
sp: 40

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 13th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Tyler didn't even flinch at getting struck.. but seeing all the women and children injured and bleeding... he started to feel his emotions build up inside of them. He quickly retaliated against the knight with flurry of attacks!
--------
HP 73/75
MP 30/30
SP 15/45 (Bunny rush used)
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole
Birthday

Post by DarkLove » April 15th, 2015, 12:56 am

Mez let out a sigh of relief as the guards went on there way, promising to meet her again. She wiped some sweat off of her brow and turned her attention to the little kid, kneeling down to be be at her level of height. She gave the little girl a flick on the forehead "I said calm down, and stop the crying. First thing first is getting off the streets." She stood back up and pushed against the door to discover that it was locked. She then pushed hard against it to no avail. "Damn it." She utters.

She looked around real fast to see her options of where to hide the child. She noticed a few crates, and then there was an alleyway too. Mez didn't like the idea of leaving the kid in an alley, a wondering knight could stumble upon her. There was still the crates, but Mez felt like inn was still the best choice. She walked over to a crate and used her sword to pry the thing open. She turns back to the kid and crosses her arms. "Hop in." She says. "I'll see if I can find someone to open the inn, and if I can, find your mother. And if I find neither I'll come back and kick the fucking door down instead.".

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 15th, 2015, 1:06 am

Lief jumped off of the knight blood dripping off of his teeth, he promptly spit it out before his ears caught the noise of the ensuing chaos. His eyes got wide and his ears dropped to the back of his head. His eyes scanned outside of the courtyard, all the people were being slaughtered. .. All those children.. oh my god.. the horror. These men don't even seem to care about those whom are innocent. The werewolves fur started to stand on end as he turned towards the knight. " Y-You.. MONSTERS!!! How could you kill all of these innocent people!!? D-Don't you even have a heart." He growls out loudly before a wicked grin plasters across his face. He was going to strike a little fear in the enemy. " Because if you do I plan on devouring it." Lief licked his lips, looking over towards the red knight who was casting lighting onto one of the knights. " Ah... you guys got in over your head." Lief could tell that he may not have been needed, but he knew he had to do the right thing.

The wolf quickly attacked the other knight his claws heading right for the knights face.

Current Stats:
HP: 79/80
MP: 10/10
SP: 45/60
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 15th, 2015, 1:51 am

The sound of the continuing battles around Delfox continued to make lots of racket, but it was easy to tell it was starting to subside, the screams of women and children were starting to become less likely. There was obviously still a lot of sword fighting going on, so either a lot of the innocent people were slain or hidden at this point. There was a black smoke starting to roam through the streets most likely from some of the buildings burning, though there might be some other intent to it someone good at magic might be able to try and figure it out. There was also the sound of a thunder storm in the distance, obviously the weather was starting to get on the same level as the battles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first knight was about to speak back as another bolt of lighting hit him sending shocks throughout his body, he groaned out in pain again. He quickly gained his senses back looking deep into the eyes of his enemy. " You honor a dead body, so doesn't that count as no honor at all?" The dark knight felt his strength faltering but he wasn't going to give up without doing a little mental damage. He quickly swung his sword at the red guard it landing with a slight glancing blow, the knight recoiled back grinning, he had finally hit. The other knight quickly jumped out of the way of Lief's attack swinging his blade at the werewolf his blade grazed through the wolves fur, missing its target and doing nothing. The knight quickly got to his partners side.

" You two don't know who you are messing with." The second knight grinned feeling like they were going to win.

(Knight 1 took 8 damage, Arthur took 3 damage)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The knights attacking Tyler were starting to feel like they might end up winning the battle, seeing it was three on one until the second knight felt a blade run through his armor and into his back. The knight turned to see that the other two were joining in on the battle. " You bastards." The knight quickly swung out at Keyleth, his blade skinning across her arm causing nothing but a probable skin wound, the knights were ready to attack and win the battle.

The life drain spell hitting its mark on the dark knight, he quickly felt like his life was being sucked out of him, he groaned out looking towards the one casting the spell. He quickly swung at her but missed, the life drain having caused him to miss, his mind being blurred by pain and fear of dying. Tylers flurry off attacks hit the second knight the rabbits claws digging into the knights face, obviously the knight was taking a lot of damage and was starting to ware down pretty quickly.

The last knight took the chance of no one attacking him to attack the caster to help his ally. His blade hit but did nothing as he hit at just the right angle to glide off of the women.

(Knight 2 took 16 damage, Keyleth took 1 damage, Dark knight 1 took 8 damage)

------------------------------------------------------

The knights and guards quickly started attacking once another after the dwarf had swung at the third knight in line doing major damage to the mans armor, this made the rest of the guards excited, they were pretty certain they were going to win. " We will attack these knights, but they are not Orcs sir." One of the guards was hoping clarifying this to the dwarf would help their situation. The first two guards attacked in unison attacking the first knight, there blades hit at the same time but only knocked the knight back a few steps, sadly their unified attack didn't do as much damage as they had expected. The next guard attacked the fourth knight in line his blade making a good contact to the knights armor, though not doing enough to send the man tumbling, the guard quickly backed up as the knight swung back at him. Thankfully the guard jumped back quick enough to have been missed completely. The last guard jumped forward to attack the fourth knight but missed tumbling onto the ground.

The first knight went after the third guard after he had recoiled from attacking his friend he swung with rage in his blade his blade landing on the guard and sending the guard to the floor. The last three knights worked together charging at the dwarf, thinking this may give them the upper hand, but as they charged they tripped, obviously missing their chance to hit the dwarf. They got up and went back to their party lines, trying to keep a strong line so not to allow anyone to flank them.

(knight 3 took 8 damage, knight 1 took 4 damage, knight 4 took 3 damage, guard 3 took 3 damage)

-------------------------------------------------------

The child watched as the older lady pushed against the door, she grinned up at her. " I'm Elizabeth." She whispered this being told never to really talk to strangers. Though this stranger seemed to be trying to help her. Elizabeth followed close behind the lady then looked at the crates as she opened one. " But, mam its scary." She knew she had to be strong in order to keep alive but she really was nervous. She looked back towards Mez and then grabbed a small locket out of her pocket it having a picture of her and her mother. " Take this it will help you find my mother." She spoke as he climbed into the crate and then out stretched her hand so that the older women would be able to take the locket.

The locket had a picture of her and a older blonde lady in it, she looked like the run of the mill women nothing that could easily make her easy to pick out of a crowd.

Around the area the noises of the fighting seemed to get closer, though all current exit points were free of dark knights currently. The name of the inn kind of gives an Idea of who the owner would be, but if closer examined, it may/will have a way to tell the exact name of the owner. The child was waiting for the locket to be taken or left behind before hiding in the crate.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 15th, 2015, 2:31 am

Smiling at the result of her attack, keyleth did her best to remain focused on her target and to keep her spell going dispite the suddenly sharp pain from the blade cutting her skin and feeling one littrally bounce of of her, either she had the skin of iron of these Knights were weaklings, reguardless they had all forfeited their lives, theirs souls could be put to better use rather then being pathetic minions to a childish human king.
hp: 49/50
mp: 45/60
sp: 40