The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: It was our land

Post by Smashiku » April 15th, 2015, 2:54 am

With a soft growl, he learn that his weapon went through the chosen target armor. Now he was gonna try and weaken the last one. Just as he got his katana ready, he watched the elf attack the dark knight.. And done something. It seem like he lost some of his health, like she took it away. Could of used a special attack. Second, the knights was attacking poorly, barely hitting them. If the king make his knights like this, then he might be a easy target. Lastly, the bunny had went and done a fury of attacks on his enemy, which done some good damage. But now, he quickly went and slash at the knight that attack last, his katana suddenly get a purple glow, muttering some words. ''May the venom be slow and painful..'' (Toxic slash / -30 Mania)

---------------

HP: 60
Mania: 30 Mana - 30 Mania used on Toxic Slash
Stamina: 30

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 15th, 2015, 6:03 am

"I do not honor a dead body. I honor the man whose life was wrongfully taken away by your so called "king" he deserves to be put to rest. You speak of honor so proudly yet you have none attacking innocence. I would pity you but that would require me to pity a being that had a soul. You are both just corpses at the end today..." Arthur said glaring hard at the knights. Arthur took a blow and flinched and then said "Oh we understand clearly what we're messing with. We're facing two cowards who don't even know how to properly swing a sword and who are dying today." Arthur then charged and swung at the knight he had been zapping with his thunder spells.

----------------------
HP: 47/50
Mana: 40/50
Stamina: 50/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 15th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Tyler was in full rage now... he started to blindly attack the Knight he had just pounded on. His mind was not clear... all he could think about was the atrocities that these "knights" were committing.
---------
HP 73/75
MP 30/30
SP 15/45
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » April 15th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Therrick turned to the guard that told him they were not orcs, then back to the knights. "How much did I drink..?" He made a hick up and got in defensive position to see the knights charge at him "Come at me!" But when he saw them trip, he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

After his short laugh he hits the floor with his hammer side and turns his head to the guards. "On me lads!" He picks his hammer up, pointing his pike end at the knights, swaying his weapons a tiny bit as he squints his eyes at them. "CHARGE!" He yelled, hoping the guards would attack in unison with him as he does an elbow ram.

HP 60/60
MP N/A
SP 50/90
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole
Birthday

Post by DarkLove » April 16th, 2015, 7:40 am

Mez took the locket from the little girl and said "Alright, Elizabeth. I'm going to see about getting us into that inn. Just be quiet while you wait for me, and don't get ballsy either.". She picked up the top of the crate and placed it back on to make the crate look as least suspicious as possible. "That should do it. Be back soon." She said turning away from the crate. She really didn't intend to look for the young girl's mother. If she happened to stumble onto her then so be it, but the current objective was to stay safe.
Mez looked at the Inn one more time. She looked it up and down, searching for any clew that could lead her to the owner of the place. She looked up at the name of the place one more time. "The Paws Of Gold. Hmmmm.". She scanned the place one more time for clues, then took out her weapon and wen't off in search of the owner.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 16th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Lief rolled down onto the ground before springing back up. He moved with haste to the side of Arthur rubbing where he felt like the blade had hit him. Oh thank goodness, the blade missed me. He put his mind back to the battle now knowing that the blade hadn't hit skin. His ears perked up as he momentarily listened to his ally, he grinned some, that guard had such a great grace about him, the werewolf had definitely chosen the right side to fight with. He wasn't excited to kill anyone but, right now these knights shouldn't even be able to be counted as people, and should just be called monsters. He stretched out his arms before bringing the claws back towards his own chest. " You men with no honor deserve no burial, for you are not pure." He felt a little silly, but he wanted to be as cool as the guard that was beside him. I just got to keep up with him, he will get me through whatever is going on. The thoughts made him a little jealous of the guard but more in respect then anything else, he wished that he too could be respected. Though he felt like maybe being a werewolf he wasn't allowed to be respected. He moved swiftly into an attack pose as he say the guard quickly move to attack the knight he had been zapping.

This mean't he was still after the other knight. Time to finish this. He growled out his eyes turning white, his claws starting to glow red. He growled even louder the white starting to pour out of his eyes. " Your life ends now createns, for the light shall cleanse your soul." The werewolves voice came out differently then normal as he swiftly ran at the knight slashing his burning claws down at him knowing it would burn through the mans armor.

Current Stats:
HP: 79/80
MP: 0/10
SP: 45/60
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 17th, 2015, 12:32 am

(Surroundings)
The surrounding landscape was starting to get a little darker, the smoke filling the streets was starting to get even thicker. There was no longer any screaming and the sounds of sword fighting were starting to not be quite as frequent, as many of the guards and knights had died in their initial battles. Though you could hear the groans of those who were struggling for life, be it innocent person or fighter. The storm was still coming from the distance, the sound of thunder starting to echo a little more often in the streets.

----

The second dark knight was still under the life drain spell he groaned as he kept feeling his soul being pulled out of him from the warlock. His body started to feel frail as he tried to retaliate his blade missing the warlock due to his fatigue, he was near death and he was starting to feel it. The other knights were getting ready to defend him, but then the Feline Neko attacked swinging his poisoned blade, it landing against the third knight cutting into the skin, releasing the poison toxins into the knights blood stream. The knight flinched as he could feel the pain pouring through his blood stream. Even though he was badly injured by the Neko he knew he had to try and stop the warlock. His blade landed but his swing was hindered by the poison making him not do any kind of damage as his blade landed.

Due to the rabbit anthro's rage his original target was missed and his attacked landed on the third knight doing a good chunk of damage as his weapon cut through the knights armor and into his flesh. The first knight used the chaos to attack the ninja his blade landing on the ninjas skin giving the neko a slight flesh wound. The knights swiftly pulled the weakened knight to their side, raising their shields in order to hopefully reduce the damage of the next attack.

(7 damage to knight 2, 11 damage to knight 3 poisioned, poisoned for 2 hp for 5 turns, 2 damage to Crow)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first knight readied his shield before he felt the blade of the guard slip past him and into his flesh. The knight coughed out as he felt his body fail him his blood spilling rapidly out of the cut. " Y-You.." The knight collapsed to the floor, his sword dropping out of his hand in good condition and his coin purse falling to his side. The knight laid there dead. The second knight gasped as he saw his ally fall to the ground dying. He gritted his teeth before turning back towards the guard and the werewolf as he charged. The werewolves claws landed cutting through the armor burning it as his claws went through the mans flesh. The werewolf pulled back the knight swinging at him before he could fully retreat, even though he was in pain he wasn't giving up. His blade just barely grazed the werewolf as he landed in a safe distance away. The knight moans putting his hand on his wound.

" You may win this, but you won't survive the night. " The knight was obviously starting to falter.

( 9 damage to knight 1, knight one defeated, loot dropped (Dark sword+1 10 GP), Dark knight 2 took 9 damage, )

-----------------

The guards knew a dwarf was well ready for war and were ready to follow his orders. " Yes sir." The guards quickly came to the dwarfs side, then followed quick behind him attacking the two knights in the surrounding spots from the one the dwarf attacked. Two of the guards swiftly attacked the knight close to the fifth knight, their blades landing in unison and cutting into the knights armor, it sent the knight reeling knocking him down and not allowing him to attack. The last two guards attacked the third knight slicing into him as well knocking him down and making it so he couldn't attack. The first knight jumped fourth blade slicing down towards the dwarf, but his blade missed him, the knight moved his blade back to his side a quickly stepped outta swinging rage. The second knight swung at the fourth guard his blade landing into the mans back and making some blood spurt out. He pulled his sword back and quickly retreated as the man did an counter attack.

The guards all went to the dwarfs side. " These men are killing innocents.." They warned the dwarf to give him a bolster of inspiration to kill these dark knights.

(knight 5 took 6 damage, knight 4 took 6 damage, knight 3 took 6 damage, guard 4 took 2 damage)

--------------

The little girl quickly hushed as the crate lid was placed over top of her, she just wished to see her mommy again. On the door there was a little gold placer with the name Lief Wind on it, it was hard to see but with your examination it was pretty easy to pick out. The sound of sword-fighting was loud to your left, where there wasn't much fighting to your right, but you could see the castle in the distance, probably leading to the courtyard. The left was most likely to lead to the barracks. There were little sign posts on the road to let you be reassured you knew what was which way.
Last edited by RandomTiger on April 19th, 2015, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » April 17th, 2015, 2:05 am

Keyleth smirked as she sees the Knights feeble attempt to attack her but continues to maintain the spell

(Would have posted more if given the chance...)

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 17th, 2015, 2:55 am

Tyler blindly leaps at the knights, hoping to jump over and hit the injured one.
((Once again, emotions active, so it has to have some degree of stupidity to it))
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 17th, 2015, 3:03 am

Arthur saw his blade flew through the knight's body cutting open his body blood spilling out a tiny bit onto Arthur's clothing. His sword dripped some blood as he then readied it facing the other knight who tried to sound tough despite his horrible odds. "Please, you've already lost this fight. You had your chance to run now you will face our wrath for the sins you and your fellow knights have all committed." Arthur yelled out dashing forward and slashing straight down at the dark knight.

HP:50/50
Mana: 40/50
Stamina: 50/50
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz